'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: DJO has been awful  (Read 8302 times)

77smooth

• Walk-On
DJO has been awful
« on: December 19, 2011, 10:18:38 PM »
With DJO now 10 games into his senior season, it's obvious: He has succumbed to the pressure of being a senior leader. His play this season has been terrible. And we fans are guilty of letting him ride on his reputation as one of the top guards in the nation. He is simply forcing things too much, playing out of control and trying to go 1 on 3 way too often. And the fact that he is not 11 games into his senior season thanks to his one-game suspension is a further indication that he is failing as a senior leader. It's time for him to get his head on straight, and time for Buzz and his teammates to let him know he is pulling the team down.

TJ

• All American
Re: DJO has been awful
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 10:20:32 PM »
I think there's things he could improve in his game, but don't you think this is a bit harsh and maybe a bit influenced by a recent poor performance.

DCWarriors04

• All American
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 10:21:31 PM »
the blind rantings of a noob

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 10:22:11 PM »
Buzz has to reconsider playing players after they've sat for sometime. The same for Junior. They're rusty coming back.

Todd looks pissed and he has a right to: he was the hot hand from 3pt land and he could do more than just the 17 minutes he got.

I think he was in Buzz's "PF" doghouse.
SS Marquette

Steve Buscemi

• Team Captain
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 10:22:15 PM »
With DJO now 10 games into his senior season, it's obvious: He has succumbed to the pressure of being a senior leader. His play this season has been terrible. And we fans are guilty of letting him ride on his reputation as one of the top guards in the nation. He is simply forcing things too much, playing out of control and trying to go 1 on 3 way too often. And the fact that he is not 11 games into his senior season thanks to his one-game suspension is a further indication that he is failing as a senior leader. It's time for him to get his head on straight, and time for Buzz and his teammates to let him know he is pulling the team down.

No DJO, no win against Washington.  This wasn't one man's fault tonight.  If you ARE going to blame it on someone, blame it on Turner
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 10:24:35 PM by Steve Buscemi »
"I work out twice a day, six days a week and on Sunday I go to church."  -John Dawson

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 10:22:54 PM »
DJO was slightly tipsy vs Washington and full on hammered tonight. Other than that hes fine. been just
Lazar picking up where the BIG 3 left off....

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2011, 10:23:48 PM »

So do you want the nomination for dumbest poster of the year, or just dumbest post of the year? Seriously...that's one of the most clueless posts I've ever seen. What...did you just start watching Marquette on Saturday?
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2011, 10:24:01 PM »
*been just fine. Comp jumped.

Clam Crowder

• All American
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2011, 10:25:06 PM »
He played friggin awful tonight no one can say otherwise, but it wasn't his night. It was a loud crowd and a huge win for LSU that's what happens when youre in the top 10 you have a target on your back and LSU hit the target. I blame it on the friggin tiger that all the players were taking pictures of before the game.

TJ

• All American
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2011, 10:25:16 PM »
Todd looks pissed and he has a right to: he was the hot hand from 3pt land and he could do more than just the 17 minutes he got.
Love Todd, but it didn't seem to be his night.  He wasn't playing well enough to merit more time necessarily.

Boone

• All American
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2011, 10:25:53 PM »
Mayo didn't do anything tonite to warrant more minutes. His play was less than spectacular, too.

esotericmindguy

• All American
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2011, 10:26:44 PM »
Buzz has to reconsider playing players after they've sat for sometime. The same for Junior. They're rusty coming back.

I think he was in Buzz's "PF" doghouse.

Yup, I think buzz has a man crush on blue. The offense struggles when blue AND junior are on the court together.

VegasWarrior77

• All American
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2011, 10:27:58 PM »
So do you want the nomination for dumbest poster of the year, or just dumbest post of the year? Seriously...that's one of the most clueless posts I've ever seen. What...did you just start watching Marquette on Saturday?

+1

I'm sure 77 could cure all of the team's ills!
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." Albert Einstein

brewcity77

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2011, 10:29:12 PM »
He played friggin awful tonight no one can say otherwise, but it wasn't his night. It was a loud crowd and a huge win for LSU that's what happens when youre in the top 10 you have a target on your back and LSU hit the target. I blame it on the friggin tiger that all the players were taking pictures of before the game.

Are you effing insane? 6/11 from the field. 4/7 from three. He was one of the only guys who could hit a shot. Yes, he missed his one free throw, and he disappeared a bit at the end of the first half, but did you notice the guys not named DJO going 4/16 from three?

DJO was the least of our problems tonight.

Clam Crowder

• All American
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2011, 10:30:51 PM »
I was referring to the 6 turnovers...

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2011, 10:33:03 PM »
Are you effing insane? 6/11 from the field. 4/7 from three. He was one of the only guys who could hit a shot. Yes, he missed his one free throw, and he disappeared a bit at the end of the first half, but did you notice the guys not named DJO going 4/16 from three?

Cmon Brew. Im not going to bash DJO because without him we are screwed but he was terrible tonight. Out of control more than ever and continuously raced up the court after a stop, lost the ball and gave them a fast break. He hit 2 big 3s but they were wide open. His airball tear drop was awful.

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2011, 10:34:09 PM »

He was invisible out their for a good 50% of the game...more bad plays than good.  Not what you would expect out of your senior leader. 

Steve Buscemi

• Team Captain
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2011, 10:35:24 PM »
His airball tear drop was awful.

Better than Buzz's   ;)
"I work out twice a day, six days a week and on Sunday I go to church."  -John Dawson

brewcity77

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2011, 10:37:08 PM »
Our other scoring guards (Blue and Mayo) were a combined 1/9 from the field. Junior missed 7 shots...I know he's not a scorer, but maybe the problem is just as much that he took 10 shots.

DJO and Jae were the only reason that game wasn't a complete blowout. I'll admit issues, I just don't think that DJO was the primary reason. I've got a lot of blame fingers to point before I get to him tonight.

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2011, 10:40:38 PM »
Our other scoring guards (Blue and Mayo) were a combined 1/9 from the field. Junior missed 7 shots...I know he's not a scorer, but maybe the problem is just as much that he took 10 shots.

DJO and Jae were the only reason that game wasn't a complete blowout. I'll admit issues, I just don't think that DJO was the primary reason. I've got a lot of blame fingers to point before I get to him tonight.

Believe me, Im not placing sole blame on him at all. I just hate when he goes to crazy at key moments. Vander, Jamil, Todd and Junior were far worse(junior had a few good plays). It was Jae for the most part and Davante was good aside from getting jacked of the ball late.

Clam Crowder

• All American
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2011, 10:42:25 PM »
I rank my blames on...
1) all of the trent richardson look alikes on LSU
2)the tiger
3)Jamil/Jamail/Todd/Junior
4)DJO

Golden Avalanche

• All American
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2011, 10:43:56 PM »

That's a little overblown. I think Odom's been good this year. Remember, he hasn't played in 10 days. That seemed apparent with his demeanor and crapty turnovers.

At times he looked like Jerel but it hasn't been that way all season.

77smooth

• Walk-On
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2011, 10:47:53 PM »
My comments had nothing to do with DJO's shooting percentage and were not aimed solely at his performance tonight. And as a fan of Marquette basketball since 1970, I am aware of the long, proud history of this program. I'm simply saying that DJO has been a large disappointment this season, and he had better realize that and pull out of his tailspin. And we fans ought to tone down singing his praises and recognize reality. The man must play like a senior team leader.

Ari Gold

• All American
  • L.H.I.O.B.
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2011, 10:59:28 PM »
Mods: I thought there was a rule on noobs posting such asinine bullcrap? Especially this close following a tough loss?

This kind of jackassery needs to stop

brewcity77

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2011, 11:00:06 PM »
My comments had nothing to do with DJO's shooting percentage and were not aimed solely at his performance tonight. And as a fan of Marquette basketball since 1970, I am aware of the long, proud history of this program. I'm simply saying that DJO has been a large disappointment this season, and he had better realize that and pull out of his tailspin. And we fans ought to tone down singing his praises and recognize reality. The man must play like a senior team leader.

Again I ask...did you just start watching Marquette on Saturday? Did you watch him against Washington? What about his 4 straight 20+ point games? This is the most myopic post of the year. On this board, that's saying something.

statnik

• Team Captain
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2011, 11:00:42 PM »

Do you not count the numerous ballhandling decisions and defensive assignments he missed?  Shooting is a crapshoot oftentimes anyway, it was clear though that DJO's head was not in the game tonight.  And it's not just tonight, either, although it bore itself out with his 1 assist to 6 turnovers.  He plays out of control all the time it seems.  Oftentimes, he gets bailed out because the defensive player is not in position, but he could seriously get called for a charge several times a game if the defense timed things correctly.  He needs to slow down, and use his pump fake more often to deceive players.  It's useful like Sam Young's patented fake.

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2011, 11:04:31 PM »
It's not irrational, or being a bad fan to acknowledge that DJO has taken some bad shots and played out of control this year.

I still want him on my team. But he's been a mixed bag thus far. Needs to slow down a little bit.

wojosdojo

• All American
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2011, 11:35:04 PM »
It's not irrational, or being a bad fan to acknowledge that DJO has taken some bad shots and played out of control this year.

I still want him on my team. But he's been a mixed bag thus far. Needs to slow down a little bit.

DJ takes far better shots than Jae.

statnik

• Team Captain
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2011, 12:27:35 AM »
DJ takes far better shots than Jae.

::)

No way; if that's the case, how come Jae is the consistently better shooter, and similar from 3 point range for his career despite being a forward?  Sure, he took a couple fadeaways today, but he made them so it's hard to complain.  His patented step into a 3 as he comes into the frontcourt from the top of the key is clearly a good shot for him; he seems to make it nearly 50% of the time.  I'd rather have those shots than DJO attempting to make something out of nothing and frequently charging or taking a contested shot.

statnik

• Team Captain
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2011, 01:12:11 AM »
Again I ask...did you just start watching Marquette on Saturday? Did you watch him against Washington? What about his 4 straight 20+ point games? This is the most myopic post of the year. On this board, that's saying something.

Basketball is not just about scoring.  As someone who has watched him throughout his 3 years at Marquette, he is actually starting to frustrate me more as a senior than earlier in his career.  While his scoring and shooting have remained a constant, his decision making has seemingly worsened, and as a senior that is not a good thing.

brewcity77

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2011, 05:22:08 AM »
Before his 10-point game there were zero complaints about DJO's decision making. Now he's been awful all year. It's a loss, but putting it all on him is ridiculous. I was far more disappointed with Mayo, Blue, and Cadougan than DJO. How many turnovers did they have when you count ill-advised shots that made for easy LSU rebounds?

Jae was good last night. Gardner and DJO were okay. The other six is where I'd start complaining.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2011, 07:36:49 AM »
Here is the problem.  DJO is a first team all Big East.  He has scored like one, but the rest of his game is really lacking.

nyg

• All American
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2011, 07:44:16 AM »
DJO picked up two early fouls (after the 13-0 run) and sat alot in first half.

In a four minute stretch in second half, he committed four turnovers that really hurt when the game was close.  He had six turnovers for the game.  He must control himself at times, since he plays intense and fast. 

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2011, 07:45:48 AM »
A good way for me to explain the way DJO is playing is he is playing like Jerel... except without the great defense.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2011, 07:49:07 AM »
Except that Jerel had a reputation as a great defender but frequently made poor decisions.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2011, 07:51:56 AM »
Except that Jerel had a reputation as a great defender but frequently made poor decisions.

Thats what I was getting at, bro.

kmwtrucks

• All American
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2011, 08:02:06 AM »
Outside of Crowder who palyed well and coached well last night?  We were on the Road against a team that did look good on D and has been holding all there OPP under 60 pts.

DJO including lasts night game is AVG 18.5, 3.1rebs and Assts, shooting .500 from the field and .400 from 3 and .750 from FT?  with 2.4 TO's in 30 mins.

BTW these stats are = to or better then Jeremy Lamb who would be probably be considered the top returning Wing Guard in college

Every PRO and college player have below AVG games, With the possible exception of the person that started this thread.

Silkk the Shaka

• All American
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2011, 08:02:34 AM »
A good way for me to explain the way DJO is playing is he is playing like Jerel... except without the great defense.

McNeal's defense was just average his senior year.

NersEllenson

• All American
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2011, 08:57:07 AM »
I've been pretty disappointed with DJO this year.  McNeal was a much better player as a senior than DJO has shown thus far.  DJO has NO tempo to his game.  Zero.  He's 110% full speed ahead at all times, all the time - and it leads to him being out of control.   Wish he had the tempo of a Todd Mayo.

Crazy as it sounds, I believe DJO's physical improvements in the MU Strength and Conditioning program have actually HURT him - it's only amped up his out of control-ness.

DJO was BAD last night.  VERY BAD.  Completely out of control, no assists, no rebounds, tons of turnovers.  All of that negates his 6 of 11 shooting, or whatever it was.  I was actually glad Buzz sat him as much as he did..
"I'm not sure Cadougan would fix the problems on this team. I'm not even convinced he would be better for this team than DeWil is."

BrewCity77, December 8, 2013

Goose

• All American
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2011, 10:10:22 AM »
DJO and Jae both need to use better judgement with the ball. Shot selection is poor too often and not looking for the open man enough. They make job too easy for the defense once they get the ball. I like DJO alot, but he has to step it up at crunch time moving forward.

brewcity77

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2011, 10:47:32 AM »
It's tough when you're on an island. DJO was forcing stuff last night, but for mist of the year he's let the game come to him. With the other guards unable to get anything to fall, he probably felt he had to force it. I have a feeling his game would have looked better if the guys around him were hitting some shots.

Badgerhater

• All American
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2011, 10:54:50 AM »
Of course DJO and Jae were the only folks capable of doing anything last night on the offensive end.  It's alot easier letting the game come to you and not forcing things when the rest of the team is carrying its share of the load.

Montana Warrior

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2011, 11:37:19 AM »
I think MU will continue to struggle against physical big teams where the game is not closely called.  LSU took away the dribble drive offense even in man to man defense sets.  The LSU bigs clogged the middle and made MU pay for over penetration with turnovers, offensive fouls, and poor shots.  However, aside from Crowder, the intensity was not there last night.  Our guys were on vacation a few days early.  Hopefully we'll get healthy again vs. UWM.  All in all, still a great non-conference season.

Earl Tatum

• All American
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2011, 12:54:38 PM »
Could be senior leader pressure. Choked a crucial 1 &1 FT near end of game. Last year against
Carolina we needed him and he disappeared, seems to be doing the same thing this year. A great athlete but not a pressure player. Come on DJO we need you get your --- in gear.

77ncaachamps

• All American
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2011, 01:09:50 PM »
I think MU will continue to struggle against physical big teams where the game is not closely called.  LSU took away the dribble drive offense even in man to man defense sets.  The LSU bigs clogged the middle and made MU pay for over penetration with turnovers, offensive fouls, and poor shots.  However, aside from Crowder, the intensity was not there last night.  Our guys were on vacation a few days early.  Hopefully we'll get healthy again vs. UWM.  All in all, still a great non-conference season.

I agree, that is why it was good in a way this game was called the way it did: they had to fight through the adversity. (On the flipside, it drove me nuts as a fan!)

If we cannot beat this "formidable" line of LSU, how are we going to do against Cuse and UConn when we struggle to hit shots and fouls don't get called?
SS Marquette

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2011, 03:29:27 PM »
I have two issues with DJO's game last night and mostly because it continues a trend I've been seeing all year.  He tends to play out of control on the offensive end and then extremely lazy on the defensive end.  I remember at the end of Washington game where he completely forgot to box out allowing an easy put back on the second to last possession for Wash.  Then last night with us down two and about 2 minutes left, DJO just doesn't bother to follow his man allowing an easy baseline jumper, I mean DJO was on the opposite elbow when his man took the shot, that is not smart senior play.
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

bilsu

• All American
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2011, 03:49:24 PM »
DJO had the ball stolen several times when tried to drive last night. Sometimes on his drives he had previously passed up an outside shot. It appeared to me that LSU defense was based on taking away drives. They were in position to take several charges. I think the defense was designed to take away drives by DJO, Van der Blue and Mayo. Cadougan simply shot more because the defense was designed to take the other guards out of the game. In fact it seemed like only Cadougan could actually drive to the basket. LSU was not worried about Cadougan, which is why he ended up taking 10 shots. I have no problem with the way Cadougan played. For the most part Blue did not force things either. Mayo did not realize that they were suckering him into charges and being a freshmen he still has a lot to learn. DJO was just plain awful. However, the game ended on one key play. We had a one point lead and the ball when Gardner got trapped and the ball stolen. Watching the replay it appeared to me that Gardners arm was hit, which resulted in him losing the ball when he was holding high above his head. Whether it was a foul or not, Buzz needs to teach the players when trapped to call time out. Gardner needed simply to hug the ball and call time out. The other thing he could of done, if the jump ball was in our favor, is just hold on tight and let LSU tie him up. There was little chance of Gardner getting the ball out of there without turning it over when he was trapped by three bigmen.

bamamarquettefan

• All American
  • pudner-at-aspen-ideas-festival.jpg
    • Value Add Basketball
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2011, 02:37:07 AM »
Wow. SI lists him as one of the top 10 players in the country so far.  This weekend the CBS sports cast picks him as one of 4 possible player of the year candidates.  And a couple of days later this rant?
The www.valueaddsports.com analysis of basketball, football and baseball players are intended to neither be too hot or too cold - hundreds immerse themselves in studies of stats not of interest to broader fan bases (too hot), while others still insist on pure observation (too cold).

brewcity77

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2011, 05:12:41 AM »
Wow. SI lists him as one of the top 10 players in the country so far.  This weekend the CBS sports cast picks him as one of 4 possible player of the year candidates.  And a couple of days later this rant?

+1

Just shows that after a loss, people can find anything to bitch about.

SaveOD238

• All American
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2011, 11:38:29 PM »
Out of curiosity I looked at how likely DJO is to make Marquette's top ten scorers all time.  Currently the #10 has 1647, and DJO is at 1211.  He needs 436 to tie for tenth, which he would accomplish in 24 more games if he stays at his current average of 18.5/game.  We have 20 games left to play, plus a few in NYC and in the NCAA, so its definitely possible.

statnik

• Team Captain
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2011, 08:12:15 AM »
+1

Just shows that after a loss, people can find anything to bitch about.

How many of those voters have actually watched most of our games, though?  I have, and I'll say he's probably one of the top 50 players, but too many holes to say he is top 10.  The game is not just about scoring.

MU_LOL

• Starter
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2011, 10:17:03 AM »
Out of curiosity I looked at how likely DJO is to make Marquette's top ten scorers all time.  Currently the #10 has 1647, and DJO is at 1211.  He needs 436 to tie for tenth, which he would accomplish in 24 more games if he stays at his current average of 18.5/game.  We have 20 games left to play, plus a few in NYC and in the NCAA, so its definitely possible.

Keeping up his 18.5 if possible, but I'd suspect that this number will drop once we start playing BE teams. Since the Paradise Jam it's gone down from 20 to 19.5 or whatever to 18.5. Only 1.5 points but we're going to start playing a lot better teams.
I'm Ron Burgundy?

Clam Crowder

• All American
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2011, 08:48:26 PM »
Looking pretty idiotic tonight already...Turnover machine. Did Buzz even coach him this week? Just ran right into a guy.

77ncaachamps

• All American
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2011, 09:11:08 PM »
The me against the world/defense.

Cadougan and DJO all drove toward the trees and baseline without an outlet.

smh
SS Marquette

MattyWarrior

• All American
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2011, 09:25:15 PM »
Our offense is the same every time down the floor unless we have a fast break. We need to change it up. Jamil Wilson can take his guy off the dribble.

DCWarriors04

• All American
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2011, 09:29:17 PM »
Wilson needs to find his role on this team quickly. I don't mind Junior being aggressive, but he is not the answer to our offensive woes.

muhoops1

• All American
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2011, 09:59:05 PM »
Cadougan stinks on ice.  Wow.  Regression

77ncaachamps

• All American
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2011, 10:00:39 PM »
DJO's line: 4-12 FG, 0-1 3pt, 5 PFs. Just fouled out.

smh

At least he had 8 rebounds.
SS Marquette

nyg

• All American
« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2011, 10:02:25 PM »
DJO's line: 4-12 FG, 0-1 3pt.

smh

Plus 4 turnovers to go with his 6 last game.  Just fouled out

Silkk the Shaka

• All American
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2011, 10:13:27 PM »

Idiot.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2011, 10:33:20 PM »

Basketball stupid post of the year. Junior was the SOTG tonight.

muhoops1

• All American
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2011, 11:15:02 PM »
I was at the game.  He's fat and slow.  He's a stud by MU standards.  Go ahead and suck at the teet.  He will be a 3rd string PG next year and you all can S my D.

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2011, 11:24:25 PM »

Thank goodness MU doesnt have a hockey team. Moron.

Bieberhole69

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2011, 11:59:54 PM »
I was at the game.  He's fat and slow.  He's a stud by MU standards.  Go ahead and suck at the teet.  He will be a 3rd string PG next year and you all can S my D.
+1

🏀

• All American
« Reply #64 on: December 23, 2011, 12:04:49 AM »

Want to wager on that their string comment?

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2011, 12:11:00 AM »
you all can S my D.

I doubt anyone will be able to solve your dementia.  Likely only a night of sobering up will help that.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2011, 12:33:51 AM »
I doubt anyone will be able to solve your dementia.  Likely only a night of sobering up will help that.

Instant classic from rocky.

pillardean

• Team Captain
« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2011, 03:12:05 AM »
Seriously? DJO succumbing to senior pressure?
He's no Skrimshander (Art of Fielding by a Wisconsin boy if you're up for some reading).

Rough game tonight, sure, go f*ck yourself if you never had a rough day at work.
Boys will be fine. If not, they are still boys.
I am looking forward to what happens in the NEXT game.
If we are 6-10 going into the last two games of the BEast, go ahead and start this s@it, until then...
enjoy the growing pains. 
Marquette University, Spring '08