collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Wanted: 2004 Wayne Sanders Graduation Commencement Speech Video or Transcript  (Read 2015 times)

sodakwarrior

• Walk-On
If anyone has a video of Wayne Sanders' 2004 graduation commencement speech or the speech transcript, please let me know.  Thank you!

Bocephys

• All American

Hards Alumni

• All American
I was there when he gave it, and I have no idea why anyone would ever want to listen to him drone on again.

probably because he promised a million dollars if we switched back to the warriors.

MUfan12

• All American
The speech that started a 12 month clusterf*ck.

At least we got this out of it-

martyconlonontherun

• All American
Not Wanted: The TFA Commercial of 2010.

4everwarriors

• All American
If anyone has a video of Wayne Sanders' 2004 graduation commencement speech or the speech transcript, please let me know.  Thank you!

Wanna do a psychoanalysis of the nitwits who turned down a couple of big ones to return to our right and just nickname?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Blue Horseshoe

• Team Captain
Wanna do a psychoanalysis of the nitwits who turned down a couple of big ones to return to our right and just nickname?

"Let's just alienate everyone and raise tuition!"
-same nitwits

Lennys Tap

• All American

No need for any more analysis, psycho or otherwise. Nitwits covers it.

feedback