Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Theo vs. Dawson Today  (Read 5355 times)

MU82

• All American
Re: Theo vs. Dawson Today
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2022, 11:24:39 AM »
There is some curiosity from me why certain transfers get treated with more reverence than others.  It’s a mystery

Truly is.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2022, 11:25:34 AM »
This. Also why I cheer for Jamal. Koby, etc.
Also players who were maybe over their heads here and transfer down get a pass. Life is short, if they want to play rather than sit on a bench for 4 years, more power to them.

Right on Jamal, I think he woulda fit in well.  We could see Oakland at the dance eyna?
don't...don't don't don't don't

jfp61

• All American
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2022, 11:26:18 AM »
A 2 seed vs. a bubble team. Pass

Spaniel with a Short Tail

• All American
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2022, 01:21:37 PM »
Sum like chicken. Sum like feathers, hey?

Who likes feathers!?!

[/img]

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2022, 11:29:36 AM »
I started this thread bc I feel like our winning of late has taken our eyes off the prize.  We weren’t Scooping Hard Enough.  We were doing the easy posts.  I was nervous we were become softer than Ice Cream served from an Ice Cream Truck on a hot summer day.

But the results of this post show me that when we need to we can Grind Together & Shine Together.  We Scooped pretty hard above.  Everyone played their role and guarded their man (or Chick). 

Well done everybody. It’s reassuring to see that even in the face of winning we can still be petty and ridiculous.  Scoop On. 
« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 12:38:28 PM by The Lens »
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2022, 12:13:39 PM »
I started this thread bc I feel like our winning of late has taken our eyes off the prize.  We weren’t Scooping Hard Enough.  We were doing the easy posts.  I was nervous we were become softer than Ice Cream served from an Ice Cream Truck on a hot summer day.

But the results of this post show me that we need to we can Grind Together & Shine Together.  We Scooped pretty hard above.  Everyone played their role and guarded their man (or Chick). 

Well done everybody. It’s refreshing to see that even in the face of winning we can still be petty and ridiculous.  Scoop On.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2022, 07:05:20 PM »

But the results of this post show me that when we need to we can Grind Together & Shine Together.  We Scooped pretty hard above.  Everyone played their role and guarded their man (or Chick). 

Well done everybody. It’s reassuring to see that even in the face of winning we can still be petty and ridiculous.  Scoop On.
I think I didn't miss anything, hey?
Goal is National Championship

jfp61

• All American
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2022, 11:43:37 PM »
I think I didn't miss anything, hey?

Nope, Oso is better than each of these backup big men.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2022, 12:21:34 AM »
Nope, Oso is better than each of these backup big men.

I’m sure Dawson & DJ Carton text often about how if they were still at MU we’d be Top 5 instead of just Top 15.  Couple of winners. 
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

TedBaxter

• All American
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2022, 06:19:08 AM »
I’m sure Dawson & DJ Carton text often about how if they were still at MU we’d be Top 5 instead of just Top 15.  Couple of winners.

Get over it and cheer the guys who are here now.  Players transfer. Players turn professional.  Coaches change jobs and so does just about everybody else in this country.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 06:24:12 AM by TedBaxter »
If You Aren't All In For Marquette Basketball, Move On

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2022, 06:51:55 AM »
Get over it and cheer the guys who are here now.  Players transfer. Players turn professional.  Coaches change jobs and so does just about everybody else in this country.

lol.  Theo John is one of my favorite #mubb players.  Same with Sam Hauser.  I have zero issues with transfers and player movement. 

It’s a message board buddy.

feedback