[May 19, 2024, 06:23:47 PM]

[Cracked Sidewalks] Schedule Talk with Mike Broeker by Shooter McGavin
[May 19, 2024, 01:06:18 PM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by warriorchick
[May 18, 2024, 07:14:15 PM]

Home and Home with Maryland by WhiteTrash
[May 18, 2024, 01:04:46 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Putin  (Read 2206 times)

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
Re: Putin
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2024, 12:04:53 PM »
Biden has been as outspoken of a supporter of Israel for the last 50 years as you're likely to find.

There's no reason to show everyone your ass here, doc.

It's never stopped him before.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2024, 02:33:05 PM »

Buffoon of the United States, hey?

"Because everybody I speak to says how horrible it is, nobody explained to me how allowing millions of people from places unknown, from countries unknown, who don't speak languages," Trump said. "We have languages coming into our country. We have nobody that even speaks those languages. They're truly foreign languages. Nobody speaks them."

And then we wonder why 4Ever sounds like a babbling fool.  ;D

CreightonWarrior

• Starter
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2024, 02:35:34 PM »
Does Putin winning help the Marquette cause?

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2024, 03:54:48 PM »
Does Putin winning help the Marquette cause?

Let SCOTUS decide.

Spaniel with a Short Tail

• All American
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2024, 05:02:50 PM »
The current president is to be referred to as POTUS as the former president. Show a little respect for the office. That’s part of being an American.

As to Putin, he is evil as were most of his predecessors with the possible exception of Gorbachev and maybe yeltsin. As someone of Eastern European heritage who has been behind the iron curtain in my youth, I pretty much broad brush my distaste for all things Russian. The more I learn about how they abused the USSR satellites until it dissolved deepens my distrust. I don’t understand how Americans can have so rapidly forgotten the lessons of history. We need to confront Putin now and stop his expansionist actions while doing so is manageable. Think how many American lives would have been saved had we done so when hitler started his reign of terror.

In conclusion, IBTL.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2024, 05:35:29 PM »
Biden has been as outspoken of a supporter of Israel for the last 50 years as you're likely to find.

There's no reason to show everyone your ass here, doc.

Wrong, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2024, 06:38:48 PM »
The current president is to be referred to as POTUS as the former president. Show a little respect for the office. That’s part of being an American.

As to Putin, he is evil as were most of his predecessors with the possible exception of Gorbachev and maybe yeltsin. As someone of Eastern European heritage who has been behind the iron curtain in my youth, I pretty much broad brush my distaste for all things Russian. The more I learn about how they abused the USSR satellites until it dissolved deepens my distrust. I don’t understand how Americans can have so rapidly forgotten the lessons of history. We need to confront Putin now and stop his expansionist actions while doing so is manageable. Think how many American lives would have been saved had we done so when hitler started his reign of terror.

In conclusion, IBTL.

Eh, part of being American is having the freedom to call the president a buffoon if you choose to do so while listening to the Milwaukee police scanner

NCMUFan

• All American
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2024, 08:16:28 PM »
All I know is that this country is in great hands.
Whoever is running it.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2024, 09:58:53 PM »
Source and huh, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2024, 08:46:52 AM »
You continue to back antisemites and those who support antisemites. It's really surprising, even for you.
The "Obama is running the White House", "Musk is a pawn", guy?

The only surprising thing is people believing 4Qver is still capable of a rational discussion.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2024, 09:06:58 AM »

In conclusion, IBTL.

My wife spent the first 19 years of her life in Poland behind the iron curtain and has extreme distrust and near hatred of anything Russian.
She said I'm almost worse than her and  my explanation is I was Rambo-ized in the 1980's.  Being born in late 1969 I was the right age to absorb all that anti-Russian sentiment.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2024, 09:13:59 AM »

In conclusion, IBTL.

Americans forgetting the lessons of history?  Well, to be fair, we’re too stupid a people to learn anyway.  An educated people terrifies a lot of Americans who revel in ignorance
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

NCMUFan

• All American
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2024, 09:38:15 AM »
Educated and independent.
Too much herd mentality in this country.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2024, 09:38:46 AM »

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2024, 09:40:22 AM »
Educated and independent.
Too much herd mentality in this country.

Yeah, I can definitely be guilty of that.  I think we all are to a certain degree and it takes discipline to ask why when it comes to your “team”.
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2024, 11:38:29 AM »
Unlike Dementia Don, Biden actually cares about people other than the one he sees in the mirror.

seriously???  that's why he took a year to visit ohio train derailment and has opened the spigots at the border for free flow of fentanyl, sex trafficking cartels, and unknown #'s of terrorists.  btw, you see the amounts of garbage and dogs these people are leaving behind??  now they're coming up with "free" everything for non citizens while our true citizens and vets continue to suffer ...yeah so caring
don't...don't don't don't don't

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2024, 12:07:57 PM »
Unlike Dementia Don, Biden actually cares about people other than the one he sees in the mirror.

seriously???  that's why he took a year to visit ohio train derailment and has opened the spigots at the border for free flow of fentanyl, sex trafficking cartels, and unknown #'s of terrorists.  btw, you see the amounts of garbage and dogs these people are leaving behind??  now they're coming up with "free" everything for non citizens while our true citizens and vets continue to suffer ...yeah so caring
The border, eh?

Why won't republicans pass the border bill?
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Spaniel with a Short Tail

• All American
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2024, 04:23:54 PM »
My wife spent the first 19 years of her life in Poland behind the iron curtain and has extreme distrust and near hatred of anything Russian.
She said I'm almost worse than her and  my explanation is I was Rambo-ized in the 1980's.  Being born in late 1969 I was the right age to absorb all that anti-Russian sentiment.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2024, 05:43:30 PM »

You're not worth it.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2024, 08:01:27 PM »

Sung at every birthday right after the Happy Birthday song!

MU82

• All American
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2024, 08:10:37 AM »

Wrong, hey?

Your hero is about to host Hungary autocrat Viktor Orban - yet another raging antisemite and racist - at his palace in Florida. They'll no doubt discuss how much fun it is to be a dictator, how they can continue to kowtow to Putin, and how your hero definitely isn't an antisemite despite the number of antisemites he wines and dines and supports and seeks support from.

MUBurrow

• All American
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2024, 12:55:24 PM »

This is exactly what's so funny to me about the engineered confusion on the right re confronting Putin.  You don't even have to have been paying attention for the last 35 years to get it right!  "Russian dictator ignores territorial integrity to invade Western ally.  US ally is able to halt Russian aggression while not asking for American troops, only military and economic support.  Should US write check? A. Yes B. No" Like, in what universe over the last two generations is any Republican confused about the correct answer to that question?

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2024, 01:09:00 PM »
Your hero is about to host Hungary autocrat Viktor Orban - yet another raging antisemite and racist - at his palace in Florida. They'll no doubt discuss how much fun it is to be a dictator, how they can continue to kowtow to Putin, and how your hero definitely isn't an antisemite despite the number of antisemites he wines and dines and supports and seeks support from.

While he's a toad, I don't think Orban is truly an antisemite.  He's been buddy buddy with Netanyahu for decades and spearheaded a lot of Holocaust related memorials and revisionist history about Hungary's treatment of Jews during WW2.  I do think he's a racist nativist, but not so much an antisemite.  Funny enough, I actually think he's very much like Trump, an opportunist who will curry favor.  He's obsessed with hating his fellow countryman Soros and indulges every crazy theory about him and others who also hate him.

Both of them are very much "enemy of my enemy is my bestie", even if said mutual enemy is a scumbag.  Its certainly not an endorsement of ol corrupt Vik, but a distinction I think is worthwhile.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2024, 01:52:05 PM »
While he's a toad, I don't think Orban is truly an antisemite.  He's been buddy buddy with Netanyahu for decades and spearheaded a lot of Holocaust related memorials and revisionist history about Hungary's treatment of Jews during WW2.  I do think he's a racist nativist, but not so much an antisemite.  Funny enough, I actually think he's very much like Trump, an opportunist who will curry favor.  He's obsessed with hating his fellow countryman Soros and indulges every crazy theory about him and others who also hate him.

Both of them are very much "enemy of my enemy is my bestie", even if said mutual enemy is a scumbag.  Its certainly not an endorsement of ol corrupt Vik, but a distinction I think is worthwhile.

Like the former president, Orban has used language similar to Hitler’s. Jewish organizations would disagree that it’s not antisemitic.

I agree with the rest of your post.

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2024, 01:54:30 PM »

Basically, “I don’t hate him because he’s Jewish but I will use his Jewish identity to slander him at every opportunity.” Cynical antisemitism, really. But not because he truly hates every Jewish person. Or maybe he does! Who knows. A**hole nonetheless