[Today at 11:12:06 AM]

[Paint Touches] Love in the time of the Portal Kombat by frozena pizza
[Today at 08:33:37 AM]

Welcome Jack Anderson! by Jay Bee
[May 02, 2024, 08:58:35 PM]

NM by Skatastrophy
[May 02, 2024, 07:11:46 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Justin  (Read 192928 times)

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
Re: Justin
« Reply #200 on: April 09, 2022, 03:11:03 PM »
https://twitter.com/jusbuckets_5/status/1512884264148295688

Like I said, he can change his mind. But Justin himself is the most official source.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #201 on: April 09, 2022, 03:12:17 PM »
Like I said, he can change his mind. But Justin himself is the most official source.

And like I said, nothing is official

According to Justin himself.

Lazar picking up where the BIG 3 left off....

GoldenEagles03

• All American
« Reply #202 on: April 09, 2022, 03:13:44 PM »
If Justin returns to Marquette he will win BE POY, assuming health.

He will be hungrier, he will be even more driven and Shaka will unleash him.

I would expect averages near 21&9, and I would expect that he moves into the top 20 in the draft after Coach Shaka and Marquette finish in the top 3 in the BE and either win the BET or make the Sweet 16.

There has been a lot said in if he should go or not, but I haven’t commented either way.
My stance is that he shouldn’t go to the draft this season, because if the above happens- which again I think is very possible/probable assuming health- Justin will move into the top 20 in the following years draft, which he would not be in this years.

If he comes back it's not to win awards. It'd be to improve his draft stock and nothing more.
VIOLENCE!

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #203 on: April 09, 2022, 03:18:24 PM »

Can't trust any sources these days smh

GoldenEagles03

• All American
« Reply #204 on: April 09, 2022, 03:19:41 PM »

The funniest part is that this video doesn't even show the part where he doubled down and told Chase Ross he was running it back.

A+ troll job by JLew.
VIOLENCE!

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #205 on: April 09, 2022, 03:22:30 PM »
great news from a very bright young man
don't...don't don't don't don't

NickelDimer

• All American
« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 03:34:29 PM by NickelDimer »
No Finish Line

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #207 on: April 09, 2022, 03:43:24 PM »
If Justin returns to Marquette he will win BE POY, assuming health.

He should be the preseason POY for sure. Just look at how the awards shook out last season:
POY:
Gillespie - Graduated

First Team:
Lewis
Cole - Declared
Sanogo
Champagnie - Declared
Rhoden - Assumed to be be declaring

Second Team:
Hawkins - Graduated
Freeman-Liberty - Declared
Bynum
Watson - Graduated
Moore

Honorable Mention
Kalkbrenner
Morsell - Graduated
Alexander
Nunge

Sanogo is probably the only one who could challenge him for preseason POY and he's considering the draft too.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #208 on: April 09, 2022, 03:51:52 PM »
If he comes back it's not to win awards. It'd be to improve his draft stock and nothing more.

Well ... I guess ... but how does he "improve his draft stock"?

He does it by improving his overall game, by becoming more efficient, by shooting better, by rebounding better, by becoming more of a defensive stopper, by handling the basketball better, etc.

If he does most of those things, he has an excellent chance to be BEPOY and to help us have a great season.

So they go hand-in-hand.

And even if being BEPOY isn't his stated goal, I'm guessing he'd be thrilled to get it, just as Jae was.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #209 on: April 09, 2022, 04:23:20 PM »
We've established that Justin is the basketball version of Moon Knight. "That's not me."
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

Johnny B

• All American
« Reply #210 on: April 09, 2022, 04:25:46 PM »
anoying he said hes coming back then tweets hes weighing the options. very flippant about the whole thing

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #211 on: April 09, 2022, 04:30:51 PM »
anoying he said hes coming back then tweets hes weighing the options. very flippant about the whole thing

Yes. Every 20 year old should be very serious all of the time. For the sake of the message board guys.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

CountryRoads

• All American
« Reply #212 on: April 09, 2022, 04:37:41 PM »
Hope Lewis stays, obviously. Though I do think it’s funny to reply to a video of yourself saying something with “don’t believe everything you hear.”

GoldenEagles03

• All American
« Reply #213 on: April 09, 2022, 05:13:32 PM »
Hope Lewis stays, obviously. Though I do think it’s funny to reply to a video of yourself saying something with “don’t believe everything you hear.”

So funny
VIOLENCE!

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #214 on: April 09, 2022, 05:45:45 PM »
Doc Dribble has said it several times, and at least a couple others have echoed it.

5% is 100% too many.

That's probably true. Doc cheered against Marquette regularly for years, celebrating recruiting misses with gusto. A few others cheered losses.

Since we can't peddle his ass, I'm perfectly good with him leaving. Next man up.

Too bad, Mike, that you had the misfortune of attending MU when basketball was in a down cycle. For those of us who lived the Warrior glory years on a daily basis, it was the closet thing to heaven on earth. For the record, during my eight years at Marquette, men's basketball won 205 games and lost only 30 or a winning percentage of 87%. And, you may recall reading something about an 81 game home winning streak too.

Lastly, do you suffer from "little man's syndrome"? I know it makes you feeling important to criticize and belittle others, often with hyperbole, but if you only take one thing from this board over the years, do not underestimate my fandom...ever.

BTW, if these words are too big or incomprehensible to you, I'll be happy to translate, hey?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 06:43:33 AM by 4everwarriors »
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #215 on: April 09, 2022, 05:47:10 PM »

Since we can't peddle his ass, I'm perfectly good with him leaving. Next man up.

Too bad, Mike, that you had the misfortune of attending MU when basketball was in a down cycle. For those of us who lived the Warrior glory years on a daily basis, it was the closet thing to heaven on earth. For the record, during my eight years at Marquette, men's basketball won 205 games and lost only 30 or a winning percentage of 85%. And, you may recall reading something about an 81 game home winning streak too.

Lastly, do you suffer from "little man's syndrome"? TI know it makes you feeling important to criticize and belittle others, often with hyperbole, but if you only take one thing from this board over the years, do not underestimate my fandom...ever.

BTW, if these words are too big or incomprehensible to you, I'll be happy to translate, hey?
Oooohh. Tough old man!

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #216 on: April 09, 2022, 05:54:59 PM »

Too bad, Mike, that you had the misfortune of attending MU when basketball was in a down cycle. For those of us who lived the Warrior glory years on a daily basis, it was the closet thing to heaven on earth. For the record, during my eight years at Marquette, men's basketball won 205 games and lost only 30 or a winning percentage of 85%. And, you may recall reading something about an 81 game home winning streak too.

Lastly, do you suffer from "little man's syndrome"? TI know it makes you feeling important to criticize and belittle others, often with hyperbole, but if you only take one thing from this board over the years, do not underestimate my fandom...ever.

You were happy when the Hausers left and happy when recruits didn’t choose Marquette because you didn’t like the coach but sure, don’t question your fandom because you were alive when Marquette won a lot. 

I don’t question your fandom, but come on man.
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

• All American
« Reply #217 on: April 09, 2022, 05:57:10 PM »

🤡🤡🤡🤡
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Goose

• All American
« Reply #218 on: April 09, 2022, 06:04:16 PM »
Fluff, 

I actually like your use of the clown emoji’s, but don’t over do it. Don’t expose yourself as a one trick pony. Mix in a donkey or something from time to time. We all know you have the time on your hands.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #219 on: April 09, 2022, 06:07:00 PM »

Did you wet your depends?
Goal is National Championship

• All American
« Reply #220 on: April 09, 2022, 06:53:00 PM »
Fluff, 

I actually like your use of the clown emoji’s, but don’t over do it. Don’t expose yourself as a one trick pony. Mix in a donkey or something from time to time. We all know you have the time on your hands.

Ooo. Goose is sassy tonight!!! 

JakeBarnes

• All American
« Reply #221 on: April 09, 2022, 06:58:41 PM »
Unless that was a deep fake live hack of Justin's Instagram account, there is literally no more official source than Justin himself.

Could he change his mind? Yes. Can it possibly get more official than Justin saying "I'm staying at MU." No.

Wow. Wonderful news.*

*if true
« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 07:00:41 PM by JakeBarnes »
Assume what I say should be in teal if it doesn't pass the smell test for you.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #222 on: April 09, 2022, 07:03:12 PM »
Wow. Wonderful news.*

*if true
We don't need him anyway, he's lazy and uninterested...
Goal is National Championship

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #223 on: April 09, 2022, 07:14:16 PM »

Agreed.  But there is something positive here. 

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #224 on: April 09, 2022, 07:59:04 PM »
We don't need him anyway, he's lazy and uninterested...

Would you like some butter with your troll?

feedback