[May 21, 2024, 11:51:36 PM]

Tyler Kolek and Oso Ighodaro NBA Combine by DoctorV
[May 21, 2024, 11:33:38 PM]

Big East response to NCAA antitrust settlement by MUbiz
[May 21, 2024, 05:59:48 PM]

NIL Future by muwarrior69
[May 21, 2024, 11:39:44 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Dwade and Rivers  (Read 3918 times)

romey

• All American
Dwade and Rivers
« on: February 16, 2008, 08:34:57 AM »
Like most of the males of our species I hit "last channel" on the remote quite regularly.  The NBA rookie vs. soph all-star game was on in New Orleans.  I saw Dwyane and Doc being interviewed during a break in the action.  Wade was showing a "survival kit" of sorts that must have been donated - it had bottled water, energy bars, first aid items, etc  I came in in the middle of the interview so I don't know the details.  But Doc was sitting next to him - didn't say anything until the end of the interview but just before they cut away, he mentioned Marquette and Wade "seconded" the mention.  I got the impression maybe Marquette and these two famous alums donated these kits.  Anyone with any insight?

tomcrean4pres

• Starter
Re: Dwade and Rivers
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 12:19:15 PM »
not sure on the mention... however it doesnt seem that Doc has 2 much pride in the university Wade seems to promote us big time but Doc seems to just be quite about how much he liked MU I dont think i have ever even seen him come back for a game
***Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid. ***

feedback