[May 09, 2024, 08:12:51 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Uncle Rico
[May 09, 2024, 04:40:58 PM]

Bill Scholl Retiring by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[May 09, 2024, 02:42:00 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Herman Cain
[May 09, 2024, 12:49:34 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Breaking news.. Cutler to be replaced in Chicago  (Read 6513 times)

wyzgy

• Team Captain
  • he who laughs last, laughs...last
Re: Breaking news.. Cutler to be replaced in Chicago
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2011, 09:50:38 AM »
if i were cutler, judging by the way the game was going, i would have the fat towel boy fall on my leg at halftime to get out of that game-he was absoutely impotent against the pack.  if haine would have pulled that game off-for you dreamers-cutler should have been given the game ball for getting out of the way

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2011, 11:03:45 AM »
Anybody who thinks Cutler couldn't have put a brace on his knee and gone back in is completely off their rocker. This knee sprain story is cover for a major investment. Of course he was hurt...I'm not sure anybody has ever said he wasn't. He also showed toughness all season long. Rodgers looked like he was hurt, too.

But on Sunday...Cutler could have gone back in and he should have gone back in. End of story. The Bears are going to need to get rid of him. Unfortunately, I don't think anybody will want him. I haven't seen a player this disliked since Ryan Leaf. At least Cutler is a little bit more productive although Leaf may be more likable.

This post might possibly be the dumbest thing I've ever read on the internet...and there is A LOT of dumb stuff on the internet.

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2011, 11:05:53 AM »
or that Urlacher is one of the most overrated hairy wet cats in the league. That a big hulking LB has a pick 6 going and lets a QB arm tackle him--he will never live that down. What a candy ass!

Don't be upset just because Urlacher is better than any LB the Packers have had since #66.

Try this test...run as fast as you possibly can for 100 yards, but at the 50-yard mark have a 4-year-old run into your legs. I bet you hit the ground too.

MU B2002

• All American
  • Father to future alums in 2029 & 2037.
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2011, 11:37:40 AM »
This thread has done a great job of helping me remember why I hate all things green and gold.
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

mu-rara

• All American
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2011, 05:04:31 PM »
This thread has done a great job of helping me remember why I hate all things green and gold.

Funny, now I remember why I think Bear fans are about the worst fans of any team, EVER! 

Oh, well.  At least there will be lots of tickets for the Bear Packer game in Chicago next year.

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2011, 07:11:10 PM »
Don't be upset just because Urlacher is better than any LB the Packers have had since #66.

Try this test...run as fast as you possibly can for 100 yards, but at the 50-yard mark have a 4-year-old run into your legs. I bet you hit the ground too.

Except for that guy who's going to win defensive MVP this year...what's his name...Matthews?

MU B2002

• All American
  • Father to future alums in 2029 & 2037.
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2011, 09:43:34 PM »
Cough cough.  Troy P. from Pitt won.
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

feedback