collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Wisconsin and Meth  (Read 7606 times)

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
Re: Wisconsin and Meth
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2011, 10:49:17 AM »
Oh yeah from what you heard? Nice Ph in fan you hippie

Haha +1

Just because you don't know a guy doesn't mean everyone in the state smokes garbage.

augoman

• All American
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2011, 10:53:03 AM »
some really beautiful women in Wisconsin..., just a little harder to find than in warmer states.

BubbaWilliams

• Team Captain
  • "He's a great player, but an even better person."
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2011, 11:10:26 AM »
Hot girls in Wisconsin are like Big foot. There are reported sightings, but no one is certain of their existance
"Say hello to your mom for me." - Biff Tannen

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2011, 12:36:16 PM »
Hot girls in Wisconsin are like Big foot. There are reported sightings, but no one is certain of their existance

And fat girls down south are like UFO's... evidence of these massive bodies that appear out of nowhere without warning can only be found in old, fuzzy, & out-of-focus pictures.  Authorities won't acknowledge that they actually exist, but at least one person from every family has been abducted by one.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

BobWildLoyalist

• Team Captain
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2011, 01:37:54 PM »
Haha +1

Just because you don't know a guy doesn't mean everyone in the state smokes garbage.
Hey, the ph in my name stands phor phanatic. And i once knew a guy in Milwaukee.....I think hes dead now.

feedback