collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Bill Cosby  (Read 990 times)

golden goose

• Walk-On
Bill Cosby
« on: May 23, 2013, 09:31:50 PM »
Back at MSG after a hard fought victory in the NIT; a outrageous black man got into our locker room.  He was celebrating and slapped hand with most of the players.  Nobody really cared until Al walked in; question "who the hell are you?"  "I'm Bill Cosby" came the reply followed by Al; "I don't care get out" and so the story continues.  Kicked out in MSG and canonized at the Bradley Center.  Full circle.  True story, I was there.

real chili 83

• All American
Re: Bill Cosby
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 09:45:34 PM »
Back at MSG after a hard fought victory in the NIT; a outrageous black man got into our locker room.  He was celebrating and slapped hand with most of the players.  Nobody really cared until Al walked in; question "who the hell are you?"  "I'm Bill Cosby" came the reply followed by Al; "I don't care get out" and so the story continues.  Kicked out in MSG and canonized at the Bradley Center.  Full circle.  True story, I was there.

GB, thanks for sharing.  Great story!

Would love it if you posted more.

Go Warriors

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 09:54:57 PM »
Figures Al wouldn't know Crosby from M. Mouse. #31, keep it comin', bro.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 10:46:59 PM »
The Goose! Out f#cking standing!

Death on call

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2013, 10:47:12 AM »
From the lawn-mower man himself... excellent story.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

feedback