[Today at 10:02:26 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Zog from Margo
[Today at 04:49:39 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Hards Alumni
[Today at 01:00:40 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by 1SE
[Today at 05:22:49 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Full Court schedule  (Read 6385 times)

HansMoleman

• Scholarship Player
Full Court schedule
« on: October 20, 2009, 02:30:02 PM »
Chicos probably has the answers to these questions:

-When will the FC schedule be released?
-Are all Big East Network games part of the FC package?
-Are the TWC32 games part of FC package?

KipsBayEagle

Re: Full Court schedule
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 02:34:26 PM »
I believe if you live in any big east market, you will have access to practically every marquette game as long as you have basic digital cable (I live in NYC, and was able to see every marquette game last year, even the ones in early november)

reinko

• All American
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 02:38:43 PM »
I believe if you live in any big east market, you will have access to practically every marquette game as long as you have basic digital cable (I live in NYC, and was able to see every marquette game last year, even the ones in early november)

Every MU conference game is available either on a ESPN channel, or the Big East Network, (and a handful on the non-conference games) which is also available on DirecTV. 

Chicos, BEN coming back again with the Sports Pack?  We don't have a another Versus Channel debachle on our hands do we  ;)

PE8983

• Team Captain
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 02:56:45 PM »
I got Directv recently.  Does the Big East Network really show all games?  I assume then that they show some live, and a bunch of them are on tape delay?

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 03:39:16 PM »
God, I HATE Charter cable.

Kramerica

• Starter
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 04:12:13 PM »

+1,000,000

Charter has the worst customer service ever.

reinko

• All American
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 04:14:27 PM »
I got Directv recently.  Does the Big East Network really show all games?  I assume then that they show some live, and a bunch of them are on tape delay?

Last year, almost every conference game on SNY/Big East Network was live.  Maybe 2 at the most, (and I think both were non-conference games) were tape delayed.  Hopefully that stays the same.  Once Chicos stops procrastinating at work, and gets back to us, maybe he can provide some insight.   :D

Mobot

• Team Captain
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2009, 04:27:26 PM »

The only good thing about Charter Cable is all of the Madison Memorial games On Demand.  I got to see a lot of Jeronne, Vander, and Junior last year.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 05:48:54 PM »
Chicos probably has the answers to these questions:

-When will the FC schedule be released?
-Are all Big East Network games part of the FC package?
-Are the TWC32 games part of FC package?

I just got my hands on it, coming your way shortly....I put a post on the blog.  12 MU games from the Big East are on Full Court.  An additional 2 non conference games as well.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2009, 05:59:44 PM »
Last year, almost every conference game on SNY/Big East Network was live.  Maybe 2 at the most, (and I think both were non-conference games) were tape delayed.  Hopefully that stays the same.  Once Chicos stops procrastinating at work, and gets back to us, maybe he can provide some insight.   :D

SNY is the flagship for Big East Network and is carried as part of Sports Pack.  They carry the lion's share of Big East games.  Many of the games on SNY will also be available on the Full Court Schedule....an alternative for those that don't have access to SNY.  14 games will be on Full Court.

My guess is that if you have satellite this year you will probably be able to see 20-23 games on tv when you factor in SNY, ESPN, etc, etc.  I won't know for certain until a bit more data comes in.

VwArrior1

• Starter
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2009, 08:33:32 PM »
Where I am in Virginia, they have a channel called MASN, and it basically had all the MU games.

Daniel

• All American
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2009, 08:44:56 PM »
So.... I have Comcast here in Chicago.  If I get the extra FCourt package (I think they charge like $189 or something outrageous), they would have for sure all the BEast MU games?  Plus more?  So, with season tickets, I'd take advantage of 9 away games on Ful Court -
Have to see how much Comcast is charging..... anyone know?

robmufan

• All American
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2009, 09:09:43 AM »
I don't know how they determine what the put on espn360.com, but I feel that you might be able to pick a game or two up on that.  I know Comcast users can utilize it....

nycwarrior

• Team Captain
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2009, 10:40:22 AM »
So.... I have Comcast here in Chicago.  If I get the extra FCourt package (I think they charge like $189 or something outrageous), they would have for sure all the BEast MU games?  Plus more?  So, with season tickets, I'd take advantage of 9 away games on Ful Court -

Thought i payed $99 for comcast's full court package in chicago last year and saw almost every game.

HansMoleman

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2009, 12:16:06 PM »

FC is typically around $100 with any provider.  Now that we know 14 games are on FC, does anyone know if there's a way to see the other games on Comcast Chicago?

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2009, 12:19:18 PM »
Thought i payed $99 for comcast's full court package in chicago last year and saw almost every game.

I believe it's $109 or something this year unless you wait until January and you pay a half season price of like $79 or $89.

Not all cable companies carry it.  Check with your local cable company.  None of the Full Court games are in HD, ESPN still isn't doing that, though we have pushed them hard on it.  Hopefully after this season they will be in HD, but we'll see.

Daniel...if you get it through Comcast, only those 12 Big East games will be on Full Court, plus other Big East games that MU is not part of.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2009, 12:25:31 PM »

Remember, if you're ok with some decreased quality, all Comcast high-speed internet customers can now access ESPN 360 for free**, which carries all FC games

** - Free with extremely overpriced internet service.

feedback