[Today at 12:46:07 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 12:40:54 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Billy Hoyle
[Today at 12:35:28 PM]

Most Painful Transfers In MUBB History? by Billy Hoyle
[Today at 11:23:04 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Wisconsin  (Read 317047 times)

Pakuni

• All American
Re: Wisconsin
« Reply #1250 on: May 23, 2020, 07:12:06 PM »
32% of democrats support having an abortion up til the day before a baby is delivered.  What’s your point.

Unless you want to be labeled as another of Cheeks' sockpuppets, you probably should stay away from such wildly irrelevant talking points.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #1251 on: May 23, 2020, 07:16:01 PM »
Cite?

And mine is topical. It is specifically about the COVID pandemic.
Great use of #whataboutism!

Pretty much all they have.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

HutchwasClutch

• All American
« Reply #1252 on: May 23, 2020, 07:50:00 PM »
More than 40% of Republicans think Bill Gates will use a COVID-19 vaccine to implant a location-tracking microchip in recipients, according to survey

https://www.businessinsider.com/republicans-bill-gates-covid-19-vaccine-tracking-microchip-study-2020-5

I’m sure a most trustworthy and unbias poll, without any agenda of course. I know the liberal news rag Yahoo News and You Gov are go to places to keep ones tabs on the pulse of public opinion.

If you believe this poll, you’re dumber than the conspiracy theory it’s polling about.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 07:59:56 PM by HutchwasClutch »

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #1253 on: May 23, 2020, 08:02:33 PM »
Unless you want to be labeled as another of Cheeks' sockpuppets, you probably should stay away from such wildly irrelevant talking points.

You think I give two craps what you want to label me as?

MU82

• All American
« Reply #1254 on: May 23, 2020, 08:04:51 PM »
I’m sure a most trustworthy and unbias poll, without any agenda of course. I know the liberal news rag Yahoo News and You Gov are go to places to keep ones pulse on public opinion.

Then you must absolutely love the latest Fox News poll in which prospective voters trust Biden to do a better job than Trump on health care by 17 points, coronavirus by 9, and relations with China by 6 ... which explains why Biden leads Trump by 48% to 40% "in the 2020 ballot test."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-biden-more-trusted-on-coronavirus-trump-on-economy
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #1255 on: May 23, 2020, 08:06:09 PM »
You think I give two craps what you want to label me as?

Not until this response.  Now I'm sure of it.

HutchwasClutch

• All American
« Reply #1256 on: May 23, 2020, 08:13:08 PM »
Then you must absolutely love the latest Fox News poll in which prospective voters trust Biden to do a better job than Trump on health care by 17 points, coronavirus by 9, and relations with China by 6 ... which explains why Biden leads Trump by 48% to 40% "in the 2020 ballot test."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-biden-more-trusted-on-coronavirus-trump-on-economy

Yeah, all presidential polling is to be taken with a grain of salt this far from Election Day.  The polls up to Election Day 2016 were wildly wrong. Trump underpoll significantly.

But enjoy the warm fuzzies you’re getting from this poll. Joe Biden can’t put a coherent thought together and his gaffes are just going to get more and more wild if the Democrats are dumb enough to keep him as their candidate. He isn’t beating Trump

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #1257 on: May 23, 2020, 08:14:00 PM »
Yeah, all presidential polling is to be taken with a grain of salt this far from Election Day.  The polls up to Election Day 2016 were wildly wrong. Trump underpoll significantly.

But enjoy the warm fuzzies you’re getting from this poll. Joe Biden can’t put a coherent thought together and his gaffes are just going to get more and more wild if the Democrats are dumb enough to keep him as their candidate. He isn’t beating Trump

Since when does not having coherent thoughts disqualify you from being president?
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #1258 on: May 23, 2020, 08:14:18 PM »
Looking at the numbers it is hard not to notice how well Wisconsin is doing compared to its neighbors. I wonder if a lot of the big push from the GOP to attack the governor, and force an opening is due to the fact that the plan is working. And lives are being saved, and they will be able to show the numbers compared to neighboring states to prove it.

If they force a reopen, and numbers ramp up to comparable levels of the neighbors, the GOP can, and will say...look, we shut down and ended up just as bad as our neighbors.

Really disgusting effort from the WH down in setting up protests, and lawsuits galore to force a Wisconsin opening.

You really believe this??

And for the record, any reopening is going to involve positives going up, because more people are in circulation. Unless you are advocating for close until cure/vaccine, any form of opening up will result in more positives and more deaths....as long as we don't overwhelm the hospital systems that's just gonna be part of the deal I'm afraid
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #1259 on: May 23, 2020, 08:19:38 PM »
Not until this response.  Now I'm sure of it.

Shocking

HutchwasClutch

• All American
« Reply #1260 on: May 23, 2020, 08:24:33 PM »
You really believe this??

And for the record, any reopening is going to involve positives going up, because more people are in circulation. Unless you are advocating for close until cure/vaccine, any form of opening up will result in more positives and more deaths....as long as we don't overwhelm the hospital systems that's just gonna be part of the deal I'm afraid

Well said as always.

HutchwasClutch

• All American
« Reply #1261 on: May 23, 2020, 08:33:43 PM »
Amen.  I pretty much check in once a day to read what is the latest insane take by the 5-6 posters who seem to be losing their minds.

Agree completely. I would just take out “seem to be...”

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #1262 on: May 23, 2020, 08:53:26 PM »
Agree completely. I would just take out “seem to be...”

Agreeing with the “yeah but abortion” guy is not really a sound intellectual position to take.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #1263 on: May 23, 2020, 08:53:59 PM »
Looking at the numbers it is hard not to notice how well Wisconsin is doing compared to its neighbors. I wonder if a lot of the big push from the GOP to attack the governor, and force an opening is due to the fact that the plan is working. And lives are being saved, and they will be able to show the numbers compared to neighboring states to prove it.

If they force a reopen, and numbers ramp up to comparable levels of the neighbors, the GOP can, and will say...look, we shut down and ended up just as bad as our neighbors.

Really disgusting effort from the WH down in setting up protests, and lawsuits galore to force a Wisconsin opening.

Forgetful

I appreciate your contributions to all the COVID threads but this one is misplaced - it belongs in the one for conspiracy theories.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #1264 on: May 23, 2020, 09:16:45 PM »
Shocking

Guy who doesn't care keeps replying to show everyone knows how little he cares.

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #1265 on: May 23, 2020, 09:17:25 PM »
Forgetful

I appreciate your contributions to all the COVID threads but this one is misplaced - it belongs in the one for conspiracy theories.

Thank you for the kind words.

Honestly, I considered prefacing this with conspiracy theory alert, also just having a rough day, got some bad news about a former colleague, and I think it is making me quite cynical today.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #1266 on: May 23, 2020, 09:19:50 PM »
Guy who doesn't care keeps replying to show everyone knows how little he cares.

Guy??

Still don’t

Mutaman

• All American
  • "Technically this is true."
« Reply #1267 on: May 23, 2020, 10:21:38 PM »
Joe Biden can’t put a coherent thought together

This confuses me since the Gipper was the poster boy for dementia and yet guys like Hutch want to put him on Mt Rushmore.

HutchwasClutch

• All American
« Reply #1268 on: May 23, 2020, 10:39:50 PM »
This confuses me since the Gipper was the poster boy for dementia and yet guys like Hutch want to put him on Mt Rushmore.

I know, grasping for a what about is all there is to try and cover for Joe its become so obvious.

Mutaman

• All American
« Reply #1269 on: May 23, 2020, 10:48:04 PM »
I know, grasping for a what about is all there is to try and cover for Joe its become so obvious.
Not sure I'm translating correctly but election isn't about Joe. its about removing a cancer. Joe's just the vehicle.

HutchwasClutch

• All American
« Reply #1270 on: May 23, 2020, 10:56:57 PM »
Not sure I'm translating correctly but election isn't about Joe. its about removing a cancer. Joe's just the vehicle.

So anyone with a pulse will do. Thanks for confirming that lefties stand for nothing except hating Trump.  That’s really good for America.

Mutaman

• All American
« Reply #1271 on: May 23, 2020, 11:03:16 PM »
So anyone with a pulse will do. Thanks for confirming that lefties stand for nothing except hating Trump.  That’s really good for America.

Don't speak for the lefties but I'm definitely excited and enthusiastic about hating Trump. And I suspect so are lots of other people. Better put your big boy pants on and suppress the vote or you will be back to whining about Benghazi and tan suits while watching the adults run things. 

HutchwasClutch

• All American
« Reply #1272 on: May 23, 2020, 11:07:11 PM »
Don't speak for the lefties but I'm definitely excited and enthusiastic about hating Trump. And I suspect so are lots of other people. Better put your big boy pants on and suppress the vote or you will be back to whining about Benghazi and tan suits while watching the adults run things.

I’m supposed to put on big boy pants. That’s rich coming from a Trump hater that hasn’t let go of their temper tantrum from the night he was elected.

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #1273 on: May 23, 2020, 11:08:54 PM »
I’m supposed to put on big boy pants. That’s rich coming from a Trump hater that hasn’t let go of their temper tantrum from the night he was elected.

That stands as the single most embarrassing night in the history of our once great country.

HutchwasClutch

• All American
« Reply #1274 on: May 23, 2020, 11:12:51 PM »
That stands as the single most embarrassing night in the history of our once great country.

Oh I see, this country is great so long as your side wins. 

It’s like the left on this board has taken truth serum tonight.

feedback