[Today at 08:37:46 AM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Uncle Rico
[Today at 06:46:15 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Hards Alumni
[May 05, 2024, 01:00:40 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by 1SE
[May 05, 2024, 05:22:49 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Tonight will tell us everything....  (Read 4519 times)

duanewade

• Team Captain
Tonight will tell us everything....
« on: March 06, 2024, 03:12:48 PM »
Either we dig deep tonight and find a way to win... if we do win this game it will have the same legendary longevity in MU fan's memory banks as the two key 2003 performances of the at Louisville comeback and the Kentucky Wade triple double blowout in Minneapolis.

Or do we come out and lose and blame it on playing a very good team without Kolek while also blaming it on tired legs and several players overcoming a flu bug. 

If the prior happens then this team is tough and has shown they overcame the failed Wisconsin test and we now might have what it takes to have another magical run to the Final 4 in Phoenix.

If the later happens, then this season will start to feel like the Hauser brother/Howard February/March collapse or the 1st year Shaka collapse that happened in spite of him having his most talented roster to date at Marquette.  So a loss will also mean we have to pro forma a loss at Xavier, as well as, early losses in NYC and March Madness. 

Or will someone rise and carry us and refuse to let us lose like the Michael Jordan Utah food poisoning game, or the Tiger Woods playing through a partially torn ACL to win another US Open.  We will need some kind of heroic/legendary performance from one of our players tonight to help us turn the tide from a late season slide back to a resurgence of a team with unfinished business. 

One way or the other tonight's game will give us the answer.  TBD.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
Re: Tonight will tell us everything....
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2024, 03:16:15 PM »
While a win would be nice, tonight won't tell us much. That all starts March 21, FBOW.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

PointWarrior

• All American
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2024, 03:16:49 PM »
So it's Final Four or season-ending flameout?  no in-between?  solely decided tonight?

DoctorV

• All American
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2024, 03:18:00 PM »
Pretty intense Duane Wade.

Which one are you going with?

Will Cam Jones be your MJ food poisoning guy, or will it be David Jolpin?

If you’re right I hope someone steps it up, but that’s a lot to place on one game

swoopem

• All American
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2024, 03:19:01 PM »
Shaka’s most talented team was his first year?
Bring back FFP!!!

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2024, 03:20:35 PM »
So it's Final Four or season-ending flameout?  no in-between?  solely decided tonight?

Correct.  If we lose tonight to the #2 team in the country without our All-American PG there's no need to watch another game until November. 

Its DJOver

• All American
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2024, 03:22:35 PM »
I've never seen someone miss so badly on all 11 analogies of their post, but here we are...

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2024, 03:24:23 PM »
I'm expecting Amadou and Lucas to come up big down the stretch to lead us to victory, and thus a pre-ordained visit to the Final 4. 

MUbiz

• Team Captain
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2024, 03:25:24 PM »
If we lose tonight shorthanded, it's the end of the season?  :o

Scoop Snoop

• All American
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2024, 03:27:15 PM »
A little overdramatic maybe?

I'm hoping for a miraculous win and expecting a loss. If it was any other team than UCONN, I would be confident that we win, and that includes Creighton. I'm not willing to write this game off before tip-off and know well that we just may win it. There is nothing wrong with expressing what one believes to be a realistic take on our prospects. And I would absolutely LOVE to have to eat my words. Anyone needing a punching bag with a win tonight, go for it. I'm available.

We will be fine and ready for the Big Dance. Relax!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 03:29:33 PM by Scoop Snoop »
Wild horses couldn't drag me into either political party, but for very different reasons.

"All of our answers are unencumbered by the thought process." NPR's Click and Clack of Car Talk.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2024, 03:53:10 PM »
So we're just glossing over this guy saying Shakas first team was the most talented?
Maigh Eo for Sam

MU82

• All American
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2024, 03:56:37 PM »
So we're just glossing over this guy saying Shakas first team was the most talented?

Pretty typical post for this guy. Using silliness to troll for more silliness.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

mug644

• All American
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2024, 04:02:04 PM »
Shaka’s most talented team was his first year?

duanewade wrote: "...If the later (sic) happens, then this season will start to feel like the Hauser brother/Howard February/March collapse or the 1st year Shaka collapse that happened in spite of him having his most talented roster to date at Marquette."

I don't read it the way you two are reading it. He's saying that the season will be like the Hauser/Howard collapse or Shaka's first year collapse that happened. He doesn't want that to happen, but if we lose tonight if will start to feel like that "in spite of him having his most talented roster to date at Marquette." That is, this year is his most talented MU roster to date.

Poorly worded, and I get how you can interpret it as you did, but I don't think he was implying what you inferred.

ATWizJr

• All American
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2024, 04:02:21 PM »
Waaay overstated.

MuMark

• All American
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2024, 04:03:37 PM »
Hiroshima 2 ……smh

Nothing like over reacting before the game even starts.

Relax…..give the seniors their earned tribute…….hope to find a way to beat a better team even without our best player.

If they don’t? Go get em on Saturday..

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2024, 04:06:43 PM »
Either we dig deep tonight and find a way to win... if we do win this game it will have the same legendary longevity in MU fan's memory banks as the two key 2003 performances of the at Louisville comeback and the Kentucky Wade triple double blowout in Minneapolis.

Or do we come out and lose and blame it on playing a very good team without Kolek while also blaming it on tired legs and several players overcoming a flu bug. 

If the prior happens then this team is tough and has shown they overcame the failed Wisconsin test and we now might have what it takes to have another magical run to the Final 4 in Phoenix.

If the later happens, then this season will start to feel like the Hauser brother/Howard February/March collapse or the 1st year Shaka collapse that happened in spite of him having his most talented roster to date at Marquette.  So a loss will also mean we have to pro forma a loss at Xavier, as well as, early losses in NYC and March Madness. 

Or will someone rise and carry us and refuse to let us lose like the Michael Jordan Utah food poisoning game, or the Tiger Woods playing through a partially torn ACL to win another US Open.  We will need some kind of heroic/legendary performance from one of our players tonight to help us turn the tide from a late season slide back to a resurgence of a team with unfinished business. 

One way or the other tonight's game will give us the answer.  TBD.
The most likely candidates to step up and have monster games tonight are Oso and Kam. Oso will bring the passing we need . Jop will also need to make a major contribution. Ideally 32 or more strong minutes from starters . 20 ish from Ben and 10 ish each from the frosh.
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2024, 04:28:03 PM »
Completely agree and I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say the entire 2035-36 Marquette season rides on tonight.

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2024, 04:37:26 PM »
Completely agree and I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say the entire 2035-36 Marquette season rides on tonight.

Nailed it!  All of the current 1st and 2nd grader-prospects will be eliminating Marquette from consideration tonight if they are left with a disappointing loss, rendering the 2035-36 team woefully under-talented.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

WhiteTrash

• All American
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2024, 04:43:29 PM »
Anything short of a DePaul like 30 point blowout of UCONN tonight will be embarrassing and clear sign we need to move to the Summit League.

I'm just glad TK passed away (RIP) before this might happen. It would have broke his already failing heart.

Shooter McGavin

• All American
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2024, 04:44:32 PM »
I've never seen someone miss so badly on all 11 analogies of their post, but here we are...

That’s what makes the post so impressive. 

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2024, 04:49:00 PM »
Not reading that short story
Goal is National Championship

GoFastAndWin

• Team Captain
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2024, 04:50:32 PM »
duanewade is Frank Kaminsky’s long-lost great uncle. I thought everyone here knew that.

Got his start in “journalism”  in Madison for a failed parody newspaper, The Garlic Clove …the predecessor to TheOnion 🧅. Stop feeding the troll.

Johnny B

• All American
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2024, 05:21:47 PM »
This isn’t over dramatic as hell

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2024, 05:27:02 PM »
The most likely candidates to step up and have monster games tonight are Oso and Kam. Oso will bring the passing we need . Jop will also need to make a major contribution. Ideally 32 or more strong minutes from starters . 20 ish from Ben and 10 ish each from the frosh.
GooooollldBrick
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

PointWarrior

• All American
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2024, 05:39:57 PM »
poor analogies and punctuation - missing a comma, he means this season is the most talented to date IMHO...

If the later happens, then this season will start to feel like the Hauser brother/Howard February/March collapse or the 1st year Shaka collapse that happened in spite of him having his most talented roster to date at Marquette.

should read:

If the later happens, then this season will start to feel like the Hauser brother/Howard February/March collapse or the 1st year Shaka collapse that happened, in spite of him having his most talented roster to date at Marquette.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2024, 06:02:04 PM »
Rocket

I actually think he thinks the first year was the most talented.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2024, 06:20:32 PM »
This thread is Willie stupid
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2024, 06:35:26 PM »
This thread is Willie stupid
Dung thread

oilcan

• Team Captain
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2024, 06:35:52 PM »
The best team in the country is coming to town tonight. And don't forget, it is the last game in Milwaukee for the Golden Eagles. Eleven players will hustle and scratch like it will take everything they've got. I expect to see them win. To do what it takes. The Warriors will be ready and the fans will inspire and breathe life into the team for forty minutes. Enjoy it. Tip off in an hour.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2024, 06:36:43 PM »
The best team in the country is coming to town tonight. And don't forget, it is the last game in Milwaukee for the Golden Eagles. Eleven players will hustle and scratch like it will take everything they've got. I expect to see them win. To do what it takes. The Warriors will be ready and the fans will inspire and breathe life into the team for forty minutes. Enjoy it. Tip off in an hour.
Won't even cover

CountryRoads

• All American
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2024, 06:40:44 PM »

💯

joparks

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2024, 06:43:31 PM »
So everyone seems to be hung up on this, This is what he meant, I know because I know the guy.

He does not feel that Shaka's first team was the most talented.  This year's team is the most talented team and the point he is making is that should we lose this game, it's going to start to feel a bit like that implosion at the end of the 2018-19 season or how the 2021-22 team (Shaka's first) lost 6 of their last 9 games.  It's going to feel like those seasons despite the fact that he has his most talented team to date this year.

I believe a win certainly buoys the overall confidence of the team.  A loss, doesn't write them off but you can't string a lot of these "we could have won if we had Kolek" games before it starts becoming a crutch.  We had one of those on Saturday at Creighton.  They played their asses off because they were missing TK and Oso and ran out of gas. You get another one tonight and another next Saturday at Xavier and that can start to brew into a problem.  Excuses for losses have a way of rationalizing that it's ok to lose.  Once you rationalize that it's ok to lose, it's over.  That's why I'd like to see the boys pull it off tonight which should announce to all of CBB - Kolek or no Kolek, we are going to be a tough out.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2024, 06:45:58 PM »
So everyone seems to be hung up on this, This is what he meant, I know because I know the guy.

He does not feel that Shaka's first team was the most talented.  This year's team is the most talented team and the point he is making is that should we lose this game, it's going to start to feel a bit like that implosion at the end of the 2018-19 season or how the 2021-22 team (Shaka's first) lost 6 of their last 9 games.  It's going to feel like those seasons despite the fact that he has his most talented team to date this year.

I believe a win certainly buoys the overall confidence of the team.  A loss, doesn't write them off but you can't string a lot of these "we could have won if we had Kolek" games before it starts becoming a crutch.  We had one of those on Saturday at Creighton.  They played their asses off because they were missing TK and Oso and ran out of gas. You get another one tonight and another next Saturday at Xavier and that can start to brew into a problem.  Excuses for losses have a way of rationalizing that it's ok to lose.  Once you rationalize that it's ok to lose, it's over.  That's why I'd like to see the boys pull it off tonight which should announce to all of CBB - Kolek or no Kolek, we are going to be a tough out.

Willie dumb

CountryRoads

• All American
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2024, 06:46:29 PM »
should we lose this game, it's going to start to feel a bit like that implosion at the end of the 2018-19

Sorry, but you lost me here.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2024, 06:51:16 PM »
Why?  Are there disgruntled players undercutting the program from within?
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2024, 07:04:20 PM »
Always, Q lurks!

joparks

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2024, 08:00:01 PM »
Sorry, but you lost me here.

It's an interpretation on what Duane said, his thoughts.  The statement is that he feels a loss tonight could possibly lead to another loss on Sat which then it starts feeling like 2018-19.  It's a pretty straightforward statement if you focus on the result and not the why it happened.  We lost 6 of our last 7 that year and our last 4 reg season games.  Duane sees parallels - with the results, not how it happened. Keep in mind, this is from a fan's perspective and not from the perspective of someone on the team.  We don't know what they are thinking. Maybe Shaka's got all of them locked in which if that is the case, this whole exercise is just Duane sounding an alarm for something that doesn't come.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2024, 08:02:36 PM »
It's an interpretation on what Duane said, his thoughts.  The statement is that he feels a loss tonight could possibly lead to another loss on Sat which then it starts feeling like 2018-19.  It's a pretty straightforward statement if you focus on the result and not the why it happened.  We lost 6 of our last 7 that year and our last 4 reg season games.  Duane sees parallels - with the results, not how it happened. Keep in mind, this is from a fan's perspective and not from the perspective of someone on the team.  We don't know what they are thinking. Maybe Shaka's got all of them locked in which if that is the case, this whole exercise is just Duane sounding an alarm for something that doesn't come.

You're a good friend

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2024, 08:03:46 PM »
I thought it was a funny joke until someone tried to explain it.

joparks

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2024, 08:14:53 PM »

So Tower, no, this isn't a direct comparison to the 2018-19 season where someone as you suggest torpedoed the program from within. That year was mentioned simply for the result we all saw, not how it happened. From an outside perspective, as it was happening in 2018-19, they had a couple of losses and suddenly were in a tailspin they couldn't pull out of.  If there are parallels, it's only the results.  The how and why aren't factored here which makes it a loose argument.

Spaniel with a Short Tail

• All American
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2024, 08:20:30 PM »
A Scooper with a spokesperson!?!

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2024, 09:53:49 PM »
A Scooper with a spokesperson!?!

Amazing really

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2024, 09:54:31 PM »
So Tower, no, this isn't a direct comparison to the 2018-19 season where someone as you suggest torpedoed the program from within. That year was mentioned simply for the result we all saw, not how it happened. From an outside perspective, as it was happening in 2018-19, they had a couple of losses and suddenly were in a tailspin they couldn't pull out of.  If there are parallels, it's only the results.  The how and why aren't factored here which makes it a loose argument.
LOL, wtf is going on

Goose

• All American
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2024, 09:59:14 PM »
This thread should have been one post long. N

duanewade

• Team Captain
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2024, 03:51:34 PM »
Unfortunately, last night played out like expected with no real surprises.  It's now crystal clear that this a very nice team that we can be proud of but a team with only a Sweet 16 ceiling.  Hopefully we make the Sweet 16, which is still a great honor and a very difficult thing to do.  A couple years from now we'll try to make a run again.  Next year's team will be weaker than this one, so even a 2025 NCAA tournament birth is difficult to foresee at this point. 

Once again the talking heads were right and we were too excited with the noise to evaluate our own demons... namely lack of rebounding, lack of a killer instinct from our players which showed in the Wisconsin and UConn road debacles, inconsistent shooting, too many unforced turnovers, and a lack of defense/athletic ability with the Jop for Omax trade.

https://www.si.com/college/2024/02/29/magic-eight-teams-that-can-win-the-2024-ncaa-mens-tournament

CountryRoads

• All American
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2024, 03:59:24 PM »
Unfortunately, last night played out like expected with no real surprises.  It's now crystal clear that this a very nice team that we can be proud of but a team with only a Sweet 16 ceiling.  Hopefully we make the Sweet 16, which is still a great honor and a very difficult thing to do.  A couple years from now we'll try to make a run again.  Next year's team will be weaker than this one, so even a 2025 NCAA tournament birth is difficult to foresee at this point. 

Once again the talking heads were right and we were too excited with the noise to evaluate our own demons... namely lack of rebounding, lack of a killer instinct from our players which showed in the Wisconsin and UConn road debacles, inconsistent shooting, too many unforced turnovers, and a lack of defense/athletic ability with the Jop for Omax trade.

https://www.si.com/college/2024/02/29/magic-eight-teams-that-can-win-the-2024-ncaa-mens-tournament

You were spot on. Everything has been settled. It was fun while it lasted.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2024, 04:01:47 PM »

Were you aware that Marquette was missing its best player?
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2024, 04:02:02 PM »

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2024, 04:12:13 PM »
Thankfully the tourney is a crapshoot & anything is possible.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2024, 04:19:24 PM »

Joparks, come get your guy.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2024, 04:22:21 PM »

Or an incompetent head coach who has lost the team?

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2024, 04:55:26 PM »
Or an incompetent head coach who has lost the team?
Or are we less than 12 months away from another pandemic?

MU82

• All American
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

NickelDimer

• All American
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2024, 05:45:03 PM »
Scoop never disappoints. Ok it disappoints all the time but when it doesn’t it’s magic
No Finish Line

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2024, 06:25:04 PM »
Last night told us a lot. In the PAST 2 games that MU has lost without Kolek the entire team has had a total of 8 assists. Kolek sometimes has that by half time.
The team is not going anywhere without a healthy Kolek. Wishing or hoping they will does not make it so. He absolutely drives the offense and without him MU has very little chance.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2024, 06:32:28 PM »
Last night told us a lot. In the PAST 2 games that MU has lost without Kolek the entire team has had a total of 8 assists. Kolek sometimes has that by half time.
The team is not going anywhere without a healthy Kolek. Wishing or hoping they will does not make it so. He absolutely drives the offense and without him MU has very little chance.

Do you forget to flush toilets?

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2024, 06:54:34 PM »

Your stat number is wrong.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2024, 06:55:55 PM »
Shocking. The next time Willie is right about something will be the first time

Goose

• All American
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2024, 07:21:25 PM »
As MU has gotten better the level of knowledge from scoopers has shrunk. I am happy that more people are engaging, but there really are a good number folks that do not shxt about college basketball.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2024, 09:35:19 PM »
Do you forget to flush toilets?
Dung flush

Scoop Snoop

• All American
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2024, 10:25:24 PM »
Joparks, come get your guy.

No need. Joparks and duanewade are the same guy.
Wild horses couldn't drag me into either political party, but for very different reasons.

"All of our answers are unencumbered by the thought process." NPR's Click and Clack of Car Talk.

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2024, 10:25:02 AM »
duanewade, now show us your own obituary.  We know you've already written it.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2024, 01:05:34 PM »
Yeah it looks like they had 14 total. Does not change the point that Kolek is the driving force behind the offense. They need him healthy. The haters out there can wish and hope the team can win without him in the stretch, as I even do, but that is not reality

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2024, 01:12:55 PM »
Yeah it looks like they had 14 total. Does not change the point that Kolek is the driving force behind the offense. They need him healthy. The haters out there can wish and hope the team can win without him in the stretch, as I even do, but that is not reality

Well, closer this time at least.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2024, 01:22:33 PM »

I think it’s terrible you grew up in a home full of lead paint

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2024, 01:36:35 PM »

Are you having trouble reading the stat sheets? Or is it the addition giving you trouble?

Assists no matta. They are a style state. An unassisted shot counts just as much as an assisted shot. Alabama has the #1 rated offense by far but is 145th in assist/fgm. Illinois has the #4 rated offense but is 315th in a/fgm.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

GoFastAndWin

• Team Captain
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2024, 01:46:21 PM »
And Willie doesn’t like the style-state MU basketball currently is living in.

Good post TAMU, but I want the great state of TKO re-admitted to our MU hoops union, stat!

Let the beer 🍺 and dimes 🏀 flow in New York and then Indiana or Nebraska!!!

duanewade

• Team Captain
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2024, 09:05:29 PM »

I hate being right so often.   :'(

The Wisconsin game is an annual harbinger of the make up of our team.  Unfortunately, we never should have lost to them with our senior laden team, with such superior talent to boot.  When we did, and lost the way we did, it just gave me pause that this team had what it takes to be great.  Well sadly a similar scenario played out again tonight where we also lost convincingly to a team we should have beat by 10+ points.