collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Generational Differences  (Read 598 times)

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
Generational Differences
« on: September 28, 2015, 06:32:09 PM »
So I was walking through campus today proudly sporting a Marquette Warriors sweater. An older professor asked me where he got at and said how he wishe'd he could wear that around and to classes. I kind of laughed it off and said I'm sure it wouldn't be  a huge deal. Not 5 minutes later did I get an absolute earful from a student saying how disrespectful my sweater was and how I should be absolutes ashamed to be wearing it.

Now, I'm about as far left as they come, but my god, some people need to relax when it comes to the PC aspect of certain things. Wish I wasn't stunned enough to have come up with a better response.

tower912

• All American
Re: Generational Differences
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 08:01:34 PM »
I wore a leather jacket to a protest once.    Got chewed out about meat being murder.   I riposted with meat is dinner.    The conversation did not improve. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 08:06:40 PM »
A simple "fook you, motherfooker" woulda worked, ai na?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 03:24:59 PM »
Was the student even native? God some people are obnoxious. It's college people gotta chillax. 
Maigh Eo for Sam

feedback