[Today at 12:49:34 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by MU82
[Today at 12:22:29 PM]

Crean vs Buzz vs Wojo vs Shaka by brewcity77
[May 08, 2024, 01:39:16 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by DFW HOYA
[May 08, 2024, 10:45:35 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: BADgers  (Read 3162 times)

syscokid

• Walk-On
  • Bo Cryan
BADgers
« on: November 14, 2010, 07:17:40 PM »
I watched the Becky game on espn3 today. I see Becky has 2 celebrities on the team this year. They still have Kid N Play from last year, and now that soph kid (the red head) grew out his hair. Looks like Carrot Top! I guess with the recession he lost his gig in Vegas! Bo played Leuer and Taylor til 3 mins left. They have major depth issues. Should be interesting when we play them. I betcha they don't score 83 against us like their football team did against Indy....Lol.

🏀

• All American
Re: BADgers
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 07:22:39 PM »
Why did you post this? No one cares.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 07:23:40 PM »
I watched the Becky game on espn3 today. I see Becky has 2 celebrities on the team this year. They still have Kid N Play from last year, and now that soph kid (the red head) grew out his hair. Looks like Carrot Top! I guess with the recession he lost his gig in Vegas! Bo played Leuer and Taylor til 3 mins left. They have major depth issues. Should be interesting when we play them. I betcha they don't score 83 against us like their football team did against Indy....Lol.

They are well coached and will be tough to beat.  Leuer is arguably the best player in DI in the state of Wisconsin this year. 

syscokid

• Walk-On
  • Bo Cryan
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 07:26:54 PM »
Oh because i'm not an all american like you, i am an idiot right? sorry, i hate Becky, so i study the opponent when i can. just because i don't post  many times, doesn't mean i am a moron. i watch tons of BB. i attended almost all of the sessions at the pro am. i saw this coming with gardener and smith. djo didn't look great all summer, but most of you see it as a shock. whatever dude. mr all american.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2010, 07:30:02 PM »
They are well coached and will be tough to beat.  Leuer is arguably the best player in DI in the state of Wisconsin this year. 

He is right about their depth issues though.

Oh because i'm not an all american like you, i am an idiot right? sorry, i hate Becky, so i study the opponent when i can. just because i don't post  many times, doesn't mean i am a moron. i watch tons of BB. i attended almost all of the sessions at the pro am. i saw this coming with gardener and smith. djo didn't look great all summer, but most of you see it as a shock. whatever dude. mr all american.

You had one sentence of basketball thought within a bunch of childish insults.

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2010, 07:31:30 PM »
I think their guard depth will be a huge issue. However, they always seem to lose a few important starters and new guys step up. I think Taylor will be a good guard, but I don't know who they have beyond that. I agree with Chicos. Leuer can beat you inside or out, and is a good rebounder. Nankivil has a few games where he looks like a beast, but disappears a lot too. If he can step up this year, Leuer and Nankivil would be a very tough duo. I think when we play them, our defensive pressure will be key to wearing out their guards and keeping them from easily passing it to Leuer and Nankivil. I think Crowder might matchup the best on Leuer.

furrious9

• Walk-On
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 07:38:47 PM »
Calling them "Becky" is also really cute and clever too...

But anyway, no one's questioning your basketball knowledge...just the way you come off as a 14-year-old the way you present it.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2010, 07:38:55 PM »
Guard depth and speed.   Keep picking up their guards 94 feet, just like these two games.    Just keep rotating fresh legs in to wear them out.   Agree that Crowder is our best matchup with Leuer.    EWill has the ability, does he have the will?    I can picture a 3 headed monster of JB, JC, and Ewill trying to wear him down, too.  Fulce has the knowledge, but is he active enough, big enough, to defend him. Hopefully, by then, we will have settled into our offense.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

jeffreyweee

• Team Captain
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2010, 07:41:08 PM »
Oh because i'm not an all american like you, i am an idiot right? sorry, i hate Becky, so i study the opponent when i can. just because i don't post  many times, doesn't mean i am a moron. i watch tons of BB. i attended almost all of the sessions at the pro am. i saw this coming with gardener and smith. djo didn't look great all summer, but most of you see it as a shock. whatever dude. mr all american.

Can you quote your posts where you declared gardner and smith would do as well as they are or the post where you say DJO isn't going to play solid?

Otherwise your opinion is meaningless, Captain Hindsight.

syscokid

• Walk-On
  • Bo Cryan
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2010, 07:43:46 PM »
I agree with you Cheebs. Another All American has chosen to slam me. I see how this works. Some people on here are as arrogant as the BADger fans. I guess I will just continue to not post and just read the boring comments these guys with no life leave, and maintain my walk on status. There, I even left a run-on sentence for you to slam me with as well. Get off your high horses boys. I agree with some of the other posters about leuer. Probably the best player in the state. Bo is a great coach, i just cannot stand the arrogance of the fans, and the constant complaining to the officials by bo and his players.

syscokid

• Walk-On
  • Bo Cryan
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2010, 07:46:12 PM »
Sorry I don't post all my predictions. You can reference my father, but he is also a walk on....

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2010, 07:48:47 PM »
Oh because i'm not an all american like you, i am an idiot right? sorry, i hate Becky, so i study the opponent when i can.

Whoa....settle down.  I don't think you're an idiot at all.  I don't care for Becky either, but I respect that they are going to be a quality opponent who year after year has been very good in the Big Ten.

Seriously....no one is calling you an idiot.   :-\

syscokid

• Walk-On
  • Bo Cryan
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2010, 07:57:37 PM »
Thank you Chicos. They are a quality opponent. It's just disturbing how their fans seem to REALLY hate MU, but the reverse doesn't seem to happen. This was a topic on one of the sports radio stations last week as well. Maybe it's because many MU alum come from Illinois? I don't know. Maybe it's because many MU fans are Badger FB fans too? I don't know that either. I never really hated Becky until Sam Okey got there. Once Bo became their coach, the hatred just grew for me. I guess because they are good. It seems their fans forget the "bad" years. Hope that doesn't happen here. We will lose a few games we shouldn't lose this year, but MU will win some we have no business winning either. I love this team!

🏀

• All American
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2010, 08:17:15 PM »

Hilarious. I didn't even know what All-American meant.

Congrats, way to attend things. Are you going to post about the Syracuse game? Or some other BE games this week? Or just the Badgers? Get over it, you make us all look like assclowns.

thebadge10

• Walk-On
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2010, 08:50:29 PM »
Depth will not be a problem for Bucky this year.

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2010, 09:09:35 PM »
There are about 10 other games I'm more excited for than UW, including 2 other non-conference games.

Yeah, they are our rivals. But I'm not about to spend the whole season talking about them, whether trashing them or just analyzing. They are a (very) small part of our schedule.

feedback