collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Blue Whales are in the Seychelles  (Read 618 times)

MuggsyB

• All American
Blue Whales are in the Seychelles
« on: April 30, 2024, 09:08:24 PM »
It's the first time since 1966.   What should we glean from this development?  Tremendous,  tremendous, species.  We must protect them at all costs.  They're steadily coming back despite evil humans. 

Pakuni

• All American
Re: Blue Whales are in the Seychelles
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2024, 09:13:42 PM »
Is this a hunting invite?

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2024, 09:23:14 PM »
Is this a hunting invite?

Our behavior towards these gentle and majestic giants has been completely despicable Pakuni.  It's an enormous stain on the human race.

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2024, 09:36:30 PM »
Ill get my harpoons ready. Got a few to loan to fellow hunters
Lazar picking up where the BIG 3 left off....

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2024, 10:05:24 PM »
Ill get my harpoons ready. Got a few to loan to fellow hunters

We killed 90% of their population and this is your response?  We're a terrible, terrible, species.  There's no such thing as a mean or evil blue whale.  We humans should all take a moment and actually think about  this fact.  We could learn a great deal fron their dignity and class. 

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2024, 10:28:48 PM »
We killed 90% of their population and this is your response?  We're a terrible, terrible, species.  There's no such thing as a mean or evil blue whale.  We humans should all take a moment and actually think about  this fact.  We could learn a great deal fron their dignity and class.

Those dumb blobs can essentially just teach us how to lazily wade in water all day

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2024, 10:45:00 PM »
Those dumb blobs can essentially just teach us how to lazily wade in water all day

This is literally one of the most ridiculous comments I've ever read.  Perhaps someone should drop you in the middle of the Pacific Ocean so you.can "lazily wade in the water".  You would last 10 mins tops. 

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2024, 10:46:01 PM »
This is literally one of the most ridiculous comments I've ever read.  Perhaps someone should drop you in the middle of the Pacific Ocean so you.can "lazily wade in the water".  You would last 10 mins tops.

Alright right after we drop a big ass whale in Central Park and see how he does.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2024, 10:46:15 PM »
There's no such thing as a mean or evil blue whale. 

I'm not sure many krill would agree.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2024, 10:51:07 PM »
I'm not sure many krill would agree.

Krill are plentiful and this is part of the food chain.  But they do take out quite a few and rather emphatically. 

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2024, 11:01:19 PM »
Alright right after we drop a big ass whale in Central Park and see how he does.

Why the fk would a Blue Whale want to be in Central Park when they can patrol the vast Oceans?  You disparaged them and called them lazy.  That's just not right. 

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2024, 11:03:32 PM »
Why the fk would a Blue Whale want to be in Central Park when they can patrol the vast Oceans?  You disparaged them and called them lazy.  That's just not right.

They are. Not very diverse in their abilities either.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2024, 11:13:34 PM »
They are. Not very diverse in their abilities either.

How the fk do you know?  The hubris of our race is astounding.  Do you understand how whales communicate?  Or what they discuss with each other?  Or how they navigate the seas?  They have all sorts of abilities beyond our myopic view of the world.  You do realize that they have extremely complex brains and know all sorts of things we have no fking clue about?

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2024, 11:26:37 PM »
How the fk do you know?  The hubris of our race is astounding.  Do you understand how whales communicate?  Or what they discuss with each other?  Or how they navigate the seas?  They have all sorts of abilities beyond our myopic view of the world.  You do realize that they have extremely complex brains and know all sorts of things we have no fking clue about?

Lets no act like you are some whale whisperer

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2024, 12:29:26 AM »
Lets no act like you are some whale whisperer

And let's not act like a total imbecile and disparage these majestic marine mammals for zero reason. 

CreightonWarrior

• Starter
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2024, 04:47:17 AM »
They just need to shut up and dribble.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2024, 04:49:33 AM »
I'm gonna guess blue whale sushi would be delicious

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2024, 05:13:50 AM »
It's called evolution, Muggsy. Humans have evolved into being able to create boats and WMD's (Weapons of marine destruction).

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2024, 05:27:56 AM »
Who would win in a fight? The craftiness of the manatee, or the brute strength of the blue whale?

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2024, 07:21:37 AM »

Looks like Muggs cracked open the good stuff last night

tower912

• All American
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2024, 07:25:20 AM »
He sells Seychelles down by the seashore.

Everything is coming up Seychelles and blue whales.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 07:29:25 AM by tower912 »
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2024, 07:29:25 AM »
How the fk do you know?  The hubris of our race is astounding.  Do you understand how whales communicate?  Or what they discuss with each other?  Or how they navigate the seas?  They have all sorts of abilities beyond our myopic view of the world. You do realize that they have extremely complex brains and know all sorts of things we have no fking clue about?

But do they know ball?

MU82

• All American
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2024, 07:36:33 AM »
It's the first time since 1966.   What should we glean from this development?

We should glean that it's a good thing for blue whales that Kristi Noem isn't anywhere near the Seychelles.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2024, 08:10:46 AM »
We should glean that it's a good thing for blue whales that Kristi Noem isn't anywhere near the Seychelles.

They should also stay away from the Jersey Shore. It's becoming a whale graveyard.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/critter-corner/dead-whale-jersey-shore-fractured-skull/3829713/

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2024, 08:15:57 AM »

Kristi Noem is a disgrace.  Say goodbye to whatever aspirations she might have had.  Inexcusable. 

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2024, 08:59:22 AM »
Kristi Noem is a disgrace.  Say goodbye to whatever aspirations she might have had.  Inexcusable.

Oh, I don't know, she's proven that she has that rare ability to unite people across the entire political spectrum.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2024, 06:07:26 PM »
Who would win in a fight? The craftiness of the manatee, or the brute strength of the blue whale?

Blue Whales are pacifists real c.  They have no interest in hurting anyone.  But experts say they can lift about 14,000 pounds.  If I reincarnate into one I would conceivably take out a few boats with assheads for shts and grins.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2024, 06:18:06 PM »
Blue Whales are pacifists real c.  They have no interest in hurting anyone. 

Krill are people too.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2024, 07:16:14 PM »
Blue Whales are pacifists real c.  They have no interest in hurting anyone.  But experts say they can lift about 14,000 pounds.  If I reincarnate into one I would conceivably take out a few boats with assheads for shts and grins.

Sounds to me like you would need to be instantly put down.

Nothing a Harpoon or nice oil leak wouldnt fix.

tower912

• All American
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2024, 07:22:05 PM »
Krill are people too.

There are like 30 trillion krill in the world Fluffy.  They don't unload and devour them out of spite.  It's part of nature. 

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2024, 07:45:02 PM »
There are like 30 trillion krill in the world Fluffy.  They don't unload and devour them out of spite.  It's part of nature.

Umm whale hunting is human nature

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2024, 10:42:48 PM »
Muggsy, you are passionate about protecting animals. I actually applaud that, even though I do sometimes kid about bbq-ing them.

My question, are you equally as concerned about our wholesale destruction of the environment that is having a far far larger impact on the fate of many of these species?

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2024, 08:17:18 AM »
It's the first time since 1966.   What should we glean from this development?  Tremendous,  tremendous, species.  We must protect them at all costs.  They're steadily coming back despite evil humans.
Excellent news that Blue Whales are thriving again. There is a film about their return to The Seychelles
https://bluewhalesfilm.com/
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

feedback