Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Wishing the Hauser’s well  (Read 11418 times)

Silkk the Shaka

• All American
Re: Wishing the Hauser’s well
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2019, 08:12:07 AM »
Saddest thing is that the Hausers aren’t going to be Marquette guys any more...they won’t be fondly remembered with some of the greats of this program and our alma mater...we remember fondly & honor years later the memories of great players like all of Al’s incredible guys, Doc Rivers, Tony Smith, Jim Mac, Aaron Hutchins, Wade, Diener, Novak, the Triplets, Lazar, Crowder, Butler, etc.

Even guys that left like Jim Chones didnt leave to go play for another school.  Even Henry Ellenson will always be a Marquette guy.

Sam & Joey aren’t Marquette guys any longer...and that saddens me...

Yeah this is the really weird part for me. Sam was on his way to legend status.

Goose

• All American
Re: Wishing the Hauser’s well
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2019, 08:20:59 AM »
Travis Diener said Sam was favorite Warrior of all time. He would have gone down as an alll time great in the post Al era. As a fan, I find their departure to be a sad day in program history.
People can say next man up, hope they fail or whatever they want, but it is a poor reflection on a once very proud program. Anyone thinking others step in and replace these two simply is misguided. Folks were hinting on Cain going to Detroit and now expecting him to replace Sam. Flat out, it is not going happen.
At this point, MU has to look very hard at the direction the head coach is taking this program.

feedback