'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Just for fun, Lunardi Bracketology today  (Read 7229 times)

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
Re: Just for fun, Lunardi Bracketology today
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2019, 12:55:15 AM »
No, you don't understand...according to Chicos...Buzz is the reason Wojo hasn't won a tourney game yet...that's on Buzz. The Hauser's transferring...that's on Buzz. No matter what happens with the MU program under Wojo...it's Buzz's fault. That's the line he has established. You know and I know Wojo's tenure now has nothing to do with Buzz, but apparently Chicos doesn't. Well, he does, he just doesn't care..It's on buzz.

100% false.  Never said it and yet you accuse others of putting words in your mouth.  Hilarious. I said Wojo has to rebuild because of what Buzz left him, but the last few years are Wojo’s team.  Nice try
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2019, 12:55:47 AM »
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Silent Verbal

• All American
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2019, 01:02:41 PM »
Buzz's last year has nothing to do with Wojo years 3 and beyond. But there's nothing wrong with Wojo years 3 and beyond so no blame is needed

Yep.  Other than two ass kickings in the Tournament, completely missing the Tourney in Year 4, and losing 6 out of 7 to end Year 5, after which two of our three best players transferred, everything has been fine.  Nothing to see here, folks.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2019, 02:52:31 PM »
Yep.  Other than two ass kickings in the Tournament, completely missing the Tourney in Year 4, and losing 6 out of 7 to end Year 5, after which two of our three best players transferred, everything has been fine.  Nothing to see here, folks.

You in a differ not convo RR?  Sure seems like it.

LoudMouth

• All American
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2019, 10:21:27 AM »
Not that it matters this early and it is only one man...but Lunardi has 7 out of 10 BEast teams in his bracket. Will be a difficult year for conference play.  Shocked ESPN isn't telling him to tone down the love for Fox conferences  ;D

feedback