[May 20, 2024, 11:10:42 PM]

Recruiting as of 5/15/24 by MU82
[May 20, 2024, 10:14:11 PM]

Big East response to NCAA antitrust settlement by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[May 20, 2024, 03:33:38 PM]

Bill Scholl Retiring by rocket surgeon
[May 20, 2024, 05:49:35 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Restaurants Thread  (Read 22690 times)

jutaw22mu

• All American
Re: Restaurants Thread
« Reply #350 on: May 20, 2024, 08:10:34 PM »
Any great Phoenix/Scottsdale dining locations??  Open to any kind of food except vegan.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • βœ… Verified Member
« Reply #351 on: May 20, 2024, 08:14:37 PM »
Any great Phoenix/Scottsdale dining locations??  Open to any kind of food except vegan.

Chino Bandidos (https://chinobandido.com/) is "Chinese Mexican takee outee" and it's incredible

Ardmore Mug

• All American
« Reply #352 on: May 20, 2024, 08:21:11 PM »
We were there this past fall and we loved Steak 44... Delicious food and awesome service... 
Barrio Queen for Mexican cuisine !!!  8-)

MU82

• All American
« Reply #353 on: May 20, 2024, 10:09:15 PM »

My wife and I were just there in April. Our best meal was at Gallo Blanco in Phoenix. In addition to some nice apps, I had the La Bomba Torta and it was spectacular - just bursting with flavors. And the place is VERY reasonably priced, too.

I'd recommend that if you go any place with "Barrio" in the name, you choose the original: Barrio Cafe on 16th St in Phoenix. Barrio Queen and a few others are fine, but Barrio Cafe is much better IMHO (sorry Ardmore).

We really liked a brewery on Scottsdale Rd near the Tempe line: Fate Brewery. Enjoyed several real good beers and some surprisingly good food.

My wife loves the prime rib sandwich at Houston's in Scottsdale. They have really good ribs, too.

For a beautiful setting, we like to do a late lunch overlooking the 18th green at Grayhawk golf club in north Scottsdale. It's usually packed around normal lunch time, so we go around 2:30.

My wife is a big-time ramen enthusiast and really liked Clever Ramen on Scottsdale Rd.

Enjoy!
β€œIt’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

feedback