[Today at 04:00:30 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Hards Alumni
[Today at 01:00:40 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by 1SE
[Today at 05:22:49 AM]

Most Painful Transfers In MUBB History? by Jay Bee
[May 04, 2024, 10:20:49 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: 2020-21 NFL Season  (Read 259261 times)

#UnleashSean

• All American
Re: 2020-21 NFL Season
« Reply #2175 on: February 10, 2021, 09:06:25 PM »
Well, I mean Antione Winfield and Antonio Brown weren’t insignificant losses. Thanks for even more laughs. Guess we can count this as a Packers Super Bowl! Only lost to the Bucs by 8, count it as a win!

Antonio brown was a free agent the first go around there guy.

But I mean, I'd probably argue the lose of Aaron Jones was probably more significant then both of them combined. But you're wades..... so, back to the mute.

Get help, you have a serious problem.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #2176 on: February 10, 2021, 09:16:50 PM »
Antonio brown was a free agent the first go around there guy.

But I mean, I'd probably argue the lose of Aaron Jones was probably more significant then both of them combined. But you're wades..... so, back to the mute.

Get help, you have a serious problem.

The guy who got hurt when the Packers were down 11, and was why they went down 18 less than a minute later? Oh. Okay.

Your lack of self awareness is impressive.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #2177 on: February 10, 2021, 09:32:23 PM »
There's tackles we're fine in the afc championship.

Mahomes is repairing a turf toe. It looked like he ran pretty good. Let me know how that effected his throwing ability. Remember that he threw a pass while he was sideways 40 yards.

You're right, we should just had the championship to whoever wins over Thanksgiving. Because teams have no ability to improve or correct mistakes. With that theory the packers should have just handed the bucs the nfc championship.

As I've said before, please seek help. You have a serious issue.

Unleash

Wades doesn’t REALLY believe that missing one (1) offensive lineman for 4 quarters (Super Bowl) rather than 1 quarter (AFC Championship game) is worth 5 or 6 touchdowns.

And while his toe probably hurt (if the Chiefs don’t use painkillers, LOL), there was zero evidence that Mahome’s legs or arm weren’t fully functional. Everyone, including Wades, saw that.

This is all about defending a position (Chiefs the greatest team ever seen) that has become indefensible. As you pointed out, he does it regularly.

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #2178 on: February 10, 2021, 09:35:14 PM »
Unleash

Wades doesn’t REALLY believe that missing one (1) offensive lineman for 4 quarters (Super Bowl) rather than 1 quarter (AFC Championship game) is worth 5 or 6 touchdowns.

And while his toe probably hurt (if the Chiefs don’t use painkillers, LOL), there was zero evidence that Mahome’s legs or arm weren’t fully functional. Everyone, including Wades, saw that.

This is all about defending a position (Chiefs the greatest team ever seen) that has become indefensible. As you pointed out, he does it regularly.

Aye, my favorite has always been his defense of Wojo.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #2179 on: February 10, 2021, 09:38:55 PM »
Unleash

Yeah. A hobbled quarterback who was outrunning everyone (seriously, what game were you watching? Lol) with a turnstile offensive line due to injuries doesn’t make a difference. We know that already.

Glad we know who thinks the best team always wins in a one and done playoff bracket here though. Not surprised to see who those people are.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 09:47:52 PM by BLM »
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #2180 on: February 11, 2021, 09:41:44 PM »
No Pettine to Bears chatter?

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #2181 on: February 11, 2021, 10:00:22 PM »
No Pettine to Bears chatter?

He’s not a position coach or coordinator, shrug. Assuming Desai stays the 3-4 that Pagano ran and the Bears have ran since Fangio, Pettine is an experienced sounding board/voice at the least

CreightonWarrior

• Starter
« Reply #2182 on: February 12, 2021, 09:07:05 AM »
Wow, pretty pathetic the Chiefs couldn't beat Tom Brady on a bum knee

Source: Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Tom Brady to have minor knee surgery during offseason

(ducks)

Also Houston releasing JJ Watt
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 09:08:47 AM by CreightonWarrior »

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #2183 on: February 12, 2021, 09:10:24 AM »
JJ Watt two da Pack, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #2184 on: February 12, 2021, 09:17:48 AM »

Source: Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Tom Brady to have minor knee surgery during offseason

(ducks)

Also Houston releasing JJ Watt

I learned that doesn't matter.

Hell.  I'm not quite sure why Alex Smith sat at all after his leg injury.  He's a quarterback.  His leg doesn't prevent him from throwing a football.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #2185 on: February 12, 2021, 10:38:51 AM »

He's been good one year of the last 5.  Hard pass.  I know he wants to probably come home a hero, and I can already see all the commercials with him and Rodgers... but he's well past his prime.  If he wants to show up with a huge discount and not play every play, sure... do it.  But he is on the wrong side of 30 and been injured a lot

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #2186 on: February 12, 2021, 11:02:50 AM »
He's been good one year of the last 5.  Hard pass.  I know he wants to probably come home a hero, and I can already see all the commercials with him and Rodgers... but he's well past his prime.  If he wants to show up with a huge discount and not play every play, sure... do it.  But he is on the wrong side of 30 and been injured a lot

He's been great one year of the last 5. He's been pretty good the other 4.

As an outside pass rushing force, yes he is past his prime. As an inside 3-technique rusher, he may have several good years left.

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #2187 on: February 12, 2021, 11:34:35 AM »

I think he's going to TB.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #2188 on: February 12, 2021, 11:48:19 AM »
He's been great one year of the last 5. He's been pretty good the other 4.

As an outside pass rushing force, yes he is past his prime. As an inside 3-technique rusher, he may have several good years left.

He's played 48 out of 80 possible games in those 5 years.  In one of those years, he has had a respectable sack total.... over 5.

So, no he has not been pretty good.  He's been injured and a very expensive burden to his team.  Sure, he is still a physical specimen and will demand attention no matter where he goes... but remember watching Clay his last couple of years in GB?  That's what you'd be getting.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #2189 on: February 12, 2021, 04:56:08 PM »
Pretty tone deaf of Urban Meyer to hire the racist former Iowa strength coach for the Jaguars.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #2190 on: February 12, 2021, 05:05:29 PM »
Pretty tone deaf of Urban Meyer to hire the racist former Iowa strength coach for the Jaguars.

I mean, it’s Urban Meyer, what do you expect.  Doyle is a POS, but he’s a very good strength coach who will help the Jaguars, that’s all Meyer cares about.  Toss in a false statement about working together in Utah and we’re off

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #2191 on: February 12, 2021, 05:11:44 PM »

Well, the Urban Meyer vetting process is second to none.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #2192 on: February 12, 2021, 06:25:46 PM »

Those guys stick together.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #2193 on: February 12, 2021, 07:13:20 PM »

Brady beat the greatest team ever on a knee that will require off season surgery? Impossible!! BLM says you can’t throw a pass with a bad toe, let alone a bad knee. And Patrick Mahomes is the only QB ever to play on a limb that requires off season surgery.

This just in: Villanova didn’t really beat us (Duke North) by 32 the other night. Justin Lewis’s injury robbed us of a sure victory.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #2194 on: February 12, 2021, 07:34:03 PM »
Brady beat the greatest team ever on a knee that will require off season surgery? Impossible!! BLM says you can’t throw a pass with a bad toe, let alone a bad knee. And Patrick Mahomes is the only QB ever to play on a limb that requires off season surgery.

This just in: Villanova didn’t really beat us (Duke North) by 32 the other night. Justin Lewis’s injury robbed us of a sure victory.

Late to the party. No idea why Alex Smith missed so much football.

If we want to go off topic we can discuss Bailey leaving Marquette because he didn’t want to play with a player who had already graduated Marquette. But your own words hurt your feelings so I’ll leave that alone.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 07:39:23 PM by BLM »

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #2195 on: February 12, 2021, 08:12:51 PM »
Would be a great move
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #2196 on: February 12, 2021, 09:15:05 PM »
Would be a great move

in the espn article, no mention of the packers??  he wants to go to a team giving him his best chance to win a super bowl?  and their big mention is pittsburgh??  what?  i love tj and believe the packers made a BIG mistake passing him up in the draft, but come on man!!  no mention of green bay??  even if it's a long shot, it's got to be mentioned!  is there a green bay stink in there because they avoided da bodadem guyses?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30886997/houston-texans-part-ways-jj-watt-asks-release

don't...don't don't don't don't

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #2197 on: February 12, 2021, 09:45:15 PM »
  in the espn article, no mention of the packers??  he wants to go to a team giving him his best chance to win a super bowl?  and their big mention is pittsburgh??  what?  i love tj and believe the packers made a BIG mistake passing him up in the draft, but come on man!!  no mention of green bay??  even if it's a long shot, it's got to be mentioned!  is there a green bay stink in there because they avoided da bodadem guyses?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30886997/houston-texans-part-ways-jj-watt-asks-release

$$$$$$

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #2198 on: February 13, 2021, 01:12:29 AM »
It’s kind of hilarious to me that they keep hammering this JJ coming home to Wisconsin angle.  If the money and situation works, then maybe the Packers happen.  But he’s a professional who has worked for a decade outside of Wisconsin.  Just cause he pretends to be a rugged outdoorsman at his million dollar lake house in Pewaukee in the offseason doesn’t mean he’s always yearned to “come home” to the Packers.  Pittsburgh with his brothers or even Chicago with his wife seem far more  likely/compelling for a human interest angle, beyond simply the best career choice

CreightonWarrior

• Starter
« Reply #2199 on: February 13, 2021, 05:44:49 AM »
Chris Doyle we hardly knew thee

Jacksonville Jaguars director of sports performance Chris Doyle resigns amid backlash
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 05:47:18 AM by CreightonWarrior »

feedback