[Today at 07:42:19 AM]

Recruiting as of 5/15/24 by JTJ3
[Today at 06:35:06 AM]

Big East response to NCAA antitrust settlement by MUbiz
[May 21, 2024, 05:59:48 PM]

NIL Future by muwarrior69
[May 21, 2024, 11:39:44 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Wisconsin fans ... still the worst  (Read 3067 times)

Pakuni

• All American

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
Re: Wisconsin fans ... still the worst
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 04:12:00 PM »
http://deadspin.com/wisconsin-cheerleaders-leave-the-field-after-home-fans-1743974593

That's an upgrade from the days they used to put quarters in marshmellows and throw them at players and people.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 05:50:56 PM »
Crocodile tears at the end of that game.....

:'(

:D

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2015, 05:59:35 PM »
I was there. Wasn't just the Wisconsin cheerleaders. It was their punter, the Northwestern cheerleaders and fans and the refs.

That being said, I loved it.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2015, 06:17:16 PM »
I'm pretty sure that was a catch in the end zone.  The punt was also perplexing. 

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2015, 06:33:39 PM »
I'm pretty sure that was a catch in the end zone.  The punt was also perplexing.

One of those technically not a catch but still a BS rule plays. Punt was stupid. There was a northwestern guy right there to destroy him. NU got called for a bad fair catch interference last week so that's why he pulled up.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2015, 06:39:09 PM »
One of those technically not a catch but still a BS rule plays. Punt was stupid. There was a northwestern guy right there to destroy him. NU got called for a bad fair catch interference last week so that's why he pulled up.

No one knows what a catch is anymore, and it really is pathetic.  Dez Bryant, Calvin Johnson, etc,

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2015, 06:50:14 PM »
Nitpicky, but I think the refs misapplied the rule in the UW end zone.  Dez Bryant's was clearly not a catch per NFL rules.  The rule might be bad but it was applied correctly.

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2015, 07:35:28 PM »
Nitpicky, but I think the refs misapplied the rule in the UW end zone.  Dez Bryant's was clearly not a catch per NFL rules.  The rule might be bad but it was applied correctly.

Maybe, but that still doesn't mean I didn't enjoy swimming in the tears of Badger fans today. Go Cats, 9-2.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2015, 07:58:26 PM »
Maybe, but that still doesn't mean I didn't enjoy swimming in the tears of Badger fans today. Go Cats, 9-2.

Hey I can't blame you for that.

jsglow

• All American
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2015, 08:08:49 PM »
It does seem like we've entered the absurd.  Go back and look at the Calvin catch.  He kinda had the ball in one hand and clearly lost it as the ball hit the ground.  Now compare that to today.  Control with two feet down, then a knee clearly IB, THEN he tumbled OB and maybe re-gripped.  We've instant replayed the game to death. Bucky won. Plain and simple.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2015, 09:38:18 PM »

That's my point, bad rule and football fans are left holding their heads asking what the hell a catch is anymore.

Nowadays if you catch the ball but reach out to make another move, you are penalized.  That is just incredibly bad.  They really need to fix it.  I thought the Badger caught the ball as well, by the way.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2015, 01:01:17 AM »

"I hear a decent amount on Saturdays at home games, even where I feel like I'll get heckled as much at home as I do on the road," Joel Stave said. "It hurts a little bit sometimes when you get it from the people who you'd like to think would be supporting you."

Brother Bryan Stave:

"Most of the fan base is just complete idiots," he said. "That's how it is in any sport, but especially at kind of the spoiled culture that is Wisconsin football. You get a lot of people that know very little about the game and have no experience or ability playing it themselves."

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2015, 01:08:42 AM »
"I hear a decent amount on Saturdays at home games, even where I feel like I'll get heckled as much at home as I do on the road," Joel Stave said. "It hurts a little bit sometimes when you get it from the people who you'd like to think would be supporting you."

Brother Bryan Stave:

"Most of the fan base is just complete idiots," he said. "That's how it is in any sport, but especially at kind of the spoiled culture that is Wisconsin football. You get a lot of people that know very little about the game and have no experience or ability playing it themselves."

Stave gets a ton of hate there. Although he was Northwesterns best player today.

Groin_pull

• All American
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2015, 07:30:42 AM »
I was there. Wasn't just the Wisconsin cheerleaders. It was their punter, the Northwestern cheerleaders and fans and the refs.

That being said, I loved it.

Are you trying to be funny, or are you just stupid? What exactly is there to love?

And once again, a simple thread gets highjacked. It's not about whether the refs made a bad call or two. It's about Vadger fans...once again...acting like rejects from Animal House. Gee, I'd expect more from all those scholars attending the Harvard of the Midwest. Instead, just more garbage from brainless, drunken f*ckheads.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2015, 09:46:01 AM »
The Badgers got hosed, but their fans are still idiots.

Litehouse

• All American

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2015, 12:46:29 PM »
Are you trying to be funny, or are you just stupid? What exactly is there to love?

And once again, a simple thread gets highjacked. It's not about whether the refs made a bad call or two. It's about Vadger fans...once again...acting like rejects from Animal House. Gee, I'd expect more from all those scholars attending the Harvard of the Midwest. Instead, just more garbage from brainless, drunken f*ckheads.

I was saying I loved the game despite having to avoid getting pelted by snowballs. I'm a HUGE Northwestern fan...Maybe if you actually read the rest of the thread you would see when I said "I enjoyed swimming in the tears of badger fans"

Mutaman

• All American
  • "Technically this is true."
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2015, 12:44:18 AM »

Its a catch if the ref rules its a catch. Unless there is indisputable video evidence to overturn it. Seems simple enough. Wish they would follow it.