[Today at 10:43:07 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Uncle Rico
[May 09, 2024, 04:40:58 PM]

Bill Scholl Retiring by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[May 09, 2024, 02:42:00 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Herman Cain
[May 09, 2024, 12:49:34 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Poll

Will you get the Covid vaccine when it's available to you?

Yes
57 (75%)
Undecided
5 (6.6%)
No - I won't get one unless my job or the government requires it
14 (18.4%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Author Topic: Will you get the Covid Vaccine?  (Read 24828 times)

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
Re: Will you get the Covid Vaccine?
« Reply #150 on: August 23, 2023, 06:26:27 PM »
Rocket blames "the media." Time to drink.

blame the media for what??  fettucine made his own bed and you guys slept in it. 

enjoy your boones farm

don't...don't don't don't don't

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #151 on: August 23, 2023, 09:50:27 PM »
this guy knew more about covid than most and could have saved a lot of lives,
I guess by recommending HCQ and Ivermectin no doubt
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #152 on: August 23, 2023, 09:57:26 PM »
  projection is an interesting phenomenon

fettucine is a crook and a liar.  if we had an honest media held to any standards, this would be very evident, but since the nyt's hasn't(and will not) report it, it didn't happen ::) ?-( ::)

Fox News devotee complains about lack of honest media.
Chef's kiss.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #153 on: August 23, 2023, 10:05:59 PM »
I guess by recommending HCQ and Ivermectin no doubt

fettucine lied about the origin of the virus and the fundng of gain of function under oath-for those of you from rio linda, that's called perjury.

no masks, masks, well 2 or 3 or as many as you can get your hands on, vax double vax triple vax, vax in morning and night, this is a viru$ of the unvaxed-another lie

whatever the chinese told me to say and SHOW ME THE MONEY

and please don't let this fraud throw out your first pitch

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #154 on: August 24, 2023, 03:35:51 AM »
Again if there is one sure way for a doctor to make money, it’s working for the federal government for decades.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #155 on: August 24, 2023, 06:19:53 AM »
fettucine lied about the origin of the virus and the fundng of gain of function under oath-for those of you from rio linda, that's called perjury.

no masks, masks, well 2 or 3 or as many as you can get your hands on, vax double vax triple vax, vax in morning and night, this is a viru$ of the unvaxed-another lie

A man of science living in a fantasy world of conspiracy theories.  Good job, good effort.

This is your brain on horse parasite paste.

• All American
« Reply #156 on: August 24, 2023, 07:05:14 AM »
A man of science living in a fantasy world of conspiracy theories.  Good job, good effort.

He’s spoon fed what he wants to hear and spits it out as truth.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #157 on: August 24, 2023, 08:00:13 AM »
FWIW, my BIL/SIL and their family are currently in Tel Aviv and its life as normal there, nothing out of the ordinary with regards to COVID and the new variants.

Gotta respect the conspiracy theorists already out in front of the idea that they've already planned masking up and lockdowns for October/November.  This way they can say TOLD YOU SO if this new strain supposedly happens or "we blew the whistle and called out the plan" if it doesn't. 

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #158 on: August 24, 2023, 08:26:19 AM »

speaking of "victims" get your fettucine knee pads out AGAIN ya got your cloth gaiter in your back pocket just in case your gubmint/fettucine orders you to gaiter up?  oh, and stock up on the tp.  can't be wearing depends all the time

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #159 on: August 24, 2023, 08:36:54 AM »
  speaking of "victims" get your fettucine knee pads out AGAIN ya got your cloth gaiter in your back pocket just in case your gubmint/fettucine orders you to gaiter up?  oh, and stock up on the tp.  can't be wearing depends all the time

Your children would be embarrassed if they read this.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #160 on: August 24, 2023, 08:38:44 AM »
FWIW, my BIL/SIL and their family are currently in Tel Aviv and its life as normal there, nothing out of the ordinary with regards to COVID and the new variants.

Gotta respect the conspiracy theorists already out in front of the idea that they've already planned masking up and lockdowns for October/November.  This way they can say TOLD YOU SO if this new strain supposedly happens or "we blew the whistle and called out the plan" if it doesn't.

Yep, and it cuts both ways.  Too many people broke their brains on this stuff.  A lot of terminally online people think that tiktok and twitter/X are real life.

They made the pandemic their entire personality for a year or two and can't return.  Look no further than our boy rocket here.

• All American
« Reply #161 on: August 24, 2023, 08:40:11 AM »
Your children would be embarrassed if they read this.

My guess is that many family gatherings have their "Homer backing into the hedges" type moments.

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #162 on: August 24, 2023, 08:43:17 AM »

It’s getting easier to see who reads this stuff. The topics seem to be getting more unique and discreet.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #163 on: August 24, 2023, 09:33:50 AM »

Yes, he recommended the vaccines which saved millions of lives. Masks, too, were a very legitimate attempt to slow the transmission of the virus and which cost the wearer nothing.

So could he have saved millions of lives but didn't?
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #164 on: August 24, 2023, 11:42:59 AM »
Yep, and it cuts both ways.  Too many people broke their brains on this stuff.  A lot of terminally online people think that tiktok and twitter/X are real life.

They made the pandemic their entire personality for a year or two and can't return.  Look no further than our boy rocket here.

Spot on.  I, and others, roll their eyes at those who still screech “we’re in a pandemic” or still make their online persona about masking or being bothered that others aren’t operating like we were in 2020 or 2021….but there are people on the other side still yelling about Fauci or using those people just mentioned to rant on stuff that happened 2+ years ago.  We all wanted to get back to normal life and not be constrained by COVID policies…so why not live in the present then?

• All American
« Reply #165 on: August 24, 2023, 11:57:01 AM »
I also don't understand the notion that unless experts were perfect about everything, then their recommendations must have had some bad intent behind them.

Like somehow Fauci pushed for vaccinations because of his "investments." Was the effectiveness of the vaccinations overstated? Sure. Did they prevent thousands of people from getting seriously ill and dying? Most definitely.  But sure...he was in it for the money.  ::)

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/united-states-rates-of-covid-19-deaths-by-vaccination-status

Or that government was requiring people to mask as a form of "control." Was masking overdone and for too long? Yep. But I'm not really sure what harm that actually caused. And why exactly would they being trying to "control" us anyway?

It's so illogical that it makes my brain hurt.  Maybe he and others weren't right about everything because it was an unprecedented situation and no one is perfect.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #166 on: August 24, 2023, 12:17:17 PM »
I also don't understand the notion that unless experts were perfect about everything, then their recommendations must have had some bad intent behind them.

Like somehow Fauci pushed for vaccinations because of his "investments." Was the effectiveness of the vaccinations overstated? Sure. Did they prevent thousands of people from getting seriously ill and dying? Most definitely.  But sure...he was in it for the money.  ::)

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/united-states-rates-of-covid-19-deaths-by-vaccination-status

Or that government was requiring people to mask as a form of "control." Was masking overdone and for too long? Yep. But I'm not really sure what harm that actually caused. And why exactly would they being trying to "control" us anyway?

It's so illogical that it makes my brain hurt.  Maybe he and others weren't right about everything because it was an unprecedented situation and no one is perfect.
Rage and grievance. It's the ONLY policy.

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #167 on: August 24, 2023, 02:12:08 PM »
It’s a pretty tried and true excuse for doing nothing to improve a problem in this country. “It doesn’t solve every single possible issue so there’s no point in trying”.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #168 on: August 24, 2023, 03:36:51 PM »

The biggest problem the media can be blamed for, in terms of Fauci, was putting him on TV every damn day, often multiple times.  This created so many soundbites and collections of statements that contradicted each other, cause even the most informed and pragmatic people involved in COVID response had no clue, in retrospect, from one week to another.  It also created burnout in some people as someone who was a welcome sight in the beginning became omnipresent and naturally the recipient of deity treatment by some.  None of it is particularly Fauci's fault but its a reality.

Thats nothing to support all the conspiracy theories, though I will say many people have proven there are plenty of ways to become rich from altruistic government service  ;D

It was the polarization of it all.  The control was the aforementioned people who let the masking/pandemic worry become their identity.  To them ANYTHING in "prevention" of COVID was merited, absolutely necessary, and morally right...which they felt was supported/endorsed by the government.  So that created pressure onto anyone they thought weren't complying or "doing the right thing".  Long after the actual meaningful impact in lives saved had passed, the tension persisted.

While there were some yahoos who dug into this notion of the government was trying to subjugate everyone, the more reasonable "control" worry was this creation of factions of "do whatever the government says, otherwise you dont care about others" against everyone else...who ranged from the aforementioned yahoos to many of us here who can admit some of the measures were overkill, or went on too long, or became detached from reality/sense but just persisted until a pronounced decision removed them.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #169 on: August 24, 2023, 05:39:33 PM »
You guys will never get this but the problem was all debate was shut down to the point where people lost their licenses to practice pharmacists docs etc and others were cancelled and worse but carry on with your “everything went just fine” attitudes

Fool them once…

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #170 on: August 24, 2023, 05:43:20 PM »
You guys will never get this but the problem was all debate was shut down to the point where people lost their licenses to practice pharmacists docs etc and others were cancelled and worse but carry on with your “everything went just fine” attitudes

Fool them once…

Please cite some examples of pharmacists and medical professionals who lost licenses for "having a debate" so we can judge for ourselves.
And what could possibly be worse than being canceled? I've been led to believe there's no greater damnation.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #171 on: August 24, 2023, 05:47:16 PM »
Please cite some examples of pharmacists and medical professionals who lost licenses for "having a debate" so we can judge for ourselves.
And what could possibly be worse than being canceled? I've been led to believe there's no greater damnation.

Go look it up yourself so you don’t chit all over my sources. There are many out there but you won’t find them on msnbc, cnn, abc, cbs, ny times, etc etc

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #172 on: August 24, 2023, 05:58:35 PM »
Go look it up yourself so you don’t chit all over my sources. There are many out there but you won’t find them on msnbc, cnn, abc, cbs, ny times, etc etc

In other words, you have none.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #173 on: August 24, 2023, 06:12:12 PM »
In other words, you have none.
[/quote

Ya got me again paki

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #174 on: August 24, 2023, 06:17:43 PM »
Fauci failed to save lives and people lost their licenses for having debates.

This is what alternative reality looks like.