[May 09, 2024, 08:12:51 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Uncle Rico
[May 09, 2024, 04:40:58 PM]

Bill Scholl Retiring by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[May 09, 2024, 02:42:00 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Herman Cain
[May 09, 2024, 12:49:34 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Sina Out at Seton Hall  (Read 3968 times)

pacearrow02

• Starter
Sina Out at Seton Hall
« on: February 11, 2015, 11:45:09 AM »
Answer for us at PG??

pacearrow02

• Starter
Re: Sina Out at Seton Hall
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 11:46:22 AM »
However would he only have 1 year of eligibility left??

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 11:47:11 AM »
I think the Big East carried forward the old policy of no intra-conference transfers for MBB.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

g0lden3agle

• All American
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 11:48:18 AM »
Wouldn't he have 2? He would need to sit out a full year and still have 2 years left.

Golden Avalanche

• All American
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015, 12:06:20 PM »
Regarding Hall, I wrote this on January 3rd:

Willard is a clown. He hired Whitehead's coach to get Isiah and then let Isiah bring Delgado and Sanogo with him. He had to have the year they are having or else time was up. As usual, those are the coaches to watch out for because, like an athlete in a contract year, they always seem to find that extra bit of pace to improve their lot.

Also, Hall is better without Whitehead. Certainly defensively. He has no track back and is on a six month stopover until NBA Draft workouts begin in April. We'll see what happens when a few of the pieces start to get greedy for Willard to keep it together.

Regarding my words on Whitehead, Hall has lost three of four since his return. And, no shock, defense is terrible last few games.

Regarding my words on the pieces getting greedy, the cracks started with Mobley on the weekend calling out the poisonous elements and continue now with Sina (a good kid) leaving before season is even completed.

Willard is a clown. His program is a dumpster fire. Hall leadership is blind. Inmates running the asylum. Not a good look in our conference.

T-Bone

• All American
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 12:08:36 PM »
Originally committed to Northwestern.  Followed Fred Hill to SH after the change in leadership at NU.
I'm like a turtle, sometimes I get run over by a semi.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2015, 12:12:52 PM »

Willard is a clown. He hired Whitehead's coach to get Isiah and then let Isiah bring Delgado and Sanogo with him. He had to have the year they are having or else time was up. As usual, those are the coaches to watch out for because, like an athlete in a contract year, they always seem to find that extra bit of pace to improve their lot.

Also, Hall is better without Whitehead. Certainly defensively. He has no track back and is on a six month stopover until NBA Draft workouts begin in April. We'll see what happens when a few of the pieces start to get greedy for Willard to keep it together.

Regarding my words on Whitehead, Hall has lost three of four since his return. And, no shock, defense is terrible last few games.

Regarding my words on the pieces getting greedy, the cracks started with Mobley on the weekend calling out the poisonous elements and continue now with Sina (a good kid) leaving before season is even completed.

Willard is a clown. His program is a dumpster fire. Hall leadership is blind. Inmates running the asylum. Not a good look in our conference.

Good call 'Lanche. I was amazed at how bad the Pirates were against us Saturday. Just as bad against Georgetown last night. Whitehead is awful, team is a sinking ship.

T-Bone

• All American
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2015, 12:13:07 PM »
Willard is a clown.

He's no Bobby Gonzalez.  

But yeah, the writing on the wall would commence if Willard wasn't able to get over the hump.

A comparison of the two.
http://www.southorangejuice.com/2014/3/25/5546034/bobby-gonzalez-versus-kevin-willard-a-four-year-comparison
I'm like a turtle, sometimes I get run over by a semi.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2015, 12:25:30 PM »

Willard is a clown. He hired Whitehead's coach to get Isiah and then let Isiah bring Delgado and Sanogo with him.

Or, if you like facts: Ish committed to Seton Hall months before Whitehead; and, Delgado is a stud who committed a month before Whitehead.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

Golden Avalanche

• All American
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2015, 06:48:33 PM »
Or, if you like facts: Ish committed to Seton Hall months before Whitehead; and, Delgado is a stud who committed a month before Whitehead.

Both guys were in the stable long before Whitehead's commitment so that his "people" could maximize his exposure in the recruiting world with the view on a long term gain trading on his name. No doubt out here in the tri-state that everyone was aware they committed to Hall full well knowing Isiah was joining them. Nothing wrong with that, however, you have to know whether the snake you give the keys to your kingdom is capable of a venomous strike on its handler.

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2015, 11:55:44 AM »
Here's a caution to anyone who's only concerned with the number of stars a recruit has after his name.

http://www.nj.com/setonhall/index.ssf/2015/02/shots_fired_did_whitehead_take_a_parting_shot_at_s.html
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

Aughnanure

• All American
“All men dream; but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.” - T.E. Lawrence