collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: UMass player comes out  (Read 5139 times)

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
Re: UMass player comes out
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2014, 06:22:54 PM »
I like the BBC also.  Like Keefe, I got addicted to it as it was the only English language TV station in China.  My day didn't start out right unless I was watching the "Asia Business Report." 

ABR. Man I had forgotten about that. If I wasn't out running on Bowen Road first thing I was in the gym at Queen's Garden getting in my miles to ABR. Quite an excellent overview with concision on what really mattered. 20 years ago they had stellar graphics and stunning female presenters. Smart, sophisticated, and exuding a smoldering half Chinese half English sensuality....

Death on call

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
Re: UMass player comes out
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2014, 06:40:25 PM »
ABR. Man I had forgotten about that. If I wasn't out running on Bowen Road first thing I was in the gym at Queen's Garden getting in my miles to ABR. Quite an excellent overview with concision on what really mattered. 20 years ago they had stellar graphics and stunning female presenters. Smart, sophisticated, and exuding a smoldering half Chinese half English sensuality....

It's still on the BBC News.  I sometimes catch it channel surfing at same time except with a PM after it rather than an AM.