[Today at 05:59:48 PM]

Tyler Kolek and Oso Ighodaro NBA Combine by Jay Bee
[Today at 05:37:37 PM]

Recruiting as of 5/15/24 by JakeBarnes
[Today at 04:41:29 PM]

NIL Future by muwarrior69
[Today at 11:39:44 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vaccinations & Antibodies  (Read 45850 times)

pbiflyer

• All American
Re: Vaccinations & Antibodies
« Reply #150 on: November 07, 2021, 06:49:43 PM »
My kids (5 and 8) got their first dose today. No post shot symptoms today.

Did your 5G improve?

Seriously, good for 5hem, good for you!

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #151 on: November 07, 2021, 07:31:09 PM »
Well then the same should apply when heart related issues are a part of deaths when patients are also found to have COVID, but only recently have some of these deaths been revised to be ‘with COVID instead of ‘from COVID’.  It has to be admitted it works both ways.  The fact that he had these blood clot issues shortly after the vaccine definitely makes it pretty likely it’s vaccine related.

Ah, Hello Jamie.

Long time, no see.

How many sock accounts did you seed?

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #152 on: November 07, 2021, 08:57:41 PM »
The fact that he had these blood clot issues shortly after the vaccine definitely makes it pretty likely it’s vaccine related.

60% of deaths occur after being hospitalized. Thus, hospitals cause death.

See how stupid this sounds?

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #153 on: November 08, 2021, 07:47:40 AM »
From the NY Times Morning Brief below. It has facts and data, thus won't sway the vaccine shade-throwers, but you all are doing a great job at killing yourselves. Or rather, listening uncritically to those telling you lies for their own gain.

"As 2020 wound down, there were good reasons to believe that the death toll during the pandemic’s first year might have been worse in red America. There were also good reasons to think it might have been worse in blue America.

<snip>

But it turned out that these differences largely offset each other in 2020 — or maybe they didn’t matter as much as some people assumed. Either way, the per capita death toll in blue America and red America was similar by the final weeks of 2020.

Then the vaccines arrived.

They proved so powerful, and the partisan attitudes toward them so different, that a gap in Covid’s death toll quickly emerged. I have covered that gap in two newsletters — one this summer, one last month — and today’s newsletter offers an update.

The brief version: The gap in Covid’s death toll between red and blue America has grown faster over the past month than at any previous point.

In October, 25 out of every 100,000 residents of heavily Trump counties died from Covid, more than three times higher than the rate in heavily Biden counties (7.8 per 100,000). October was the fifth consecutive month that the percentage gap between the death rates in Trump counties and Biden counties widened.

Some conservative writers have tried to claim that the gap may stem from regional differences in weather or age, but those arguments fall apart under scrutiny. (If weather or age were a major reason, the pattern would have begun to appear last year.) The true explanation is straightforward: The vaccines are remarkably effective at preventing severe Covid, and almost 40 percent of Republican adults remain unvaccinated, compared with about 10 percent of Democratic adults.

This situation is a tragedy, in which irrational fears about vaccine side effects have overwhelmed rational fears about a deadly virus. It stems from disinformation — promoted by right-wing media, like Rupert Murdoch’s Fox News, the Sinclair Broadcast Group and online sources — that preys on the distrust that results from stagnant living standards."
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #154 on: November 08, 2021, 09:23:00 AM »
Singapore's Ministry of Health announces that unvaccinated individuals will have to pay for their own covid 19 medical care after December 8th

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/dec-8-patients-unvaccinated-choice-must-foot-their-own-covid-19-medical-bills-moh

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #155 on: November 08, 2021, 11:35:40 AM »
Singapore's Ministry of Health announces that unvaccinated individuals will have to pay for their own covid 19 medical care after December 8th

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/dec-8-patients-unvaccinated-choice-must-foot-their-own-covid-19-medical-bills-moh

Singapore was a bit dramatic in some of their COVID handling, which was repeatedly bemoaned to me by some friends/colleagues there, but this is great.  All for it.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #156 on: November 09, 2021, 04:26:04 PM »
just a little fwiw-friend of mine, a dentist, both jabs plus the booster just came down with covid...he did not get it during work...got it at a wedding
don't...don't don't don't don't

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #157 on: November 09, 2021, 04:39:37 PM »
just a little fwiw-friend of mine, a dentist, both jabs plus the booster just came down with covid...he did not get it during work...got it at a wedding

Good thing he got the booster.  He should have much milder symptoms and case.  Seems like a smart guy. 
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #158 on: November 09, 2021, 10:20:45 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/kerpen/status/1458217232560005128

Hmmm, there’s a seasonality to Covid says Gov of CA, you don’t say.  Don’t mention that on scoop though, you’ll get “dunked” on.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #159 on: November 09, 2021, 11:19:45 PM »

Hmmm, there’s a seasonality to Covid says Gov of CA, you don’t say.  Don’t mention that on scoop though, you’ll get “dunked” on.

Actually, that's true.  Have him post to scoop, we'll rip the guy to shreds.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #160 on: November 10, 2021, 07:34:52 AM »
Actually, that's true.  Have him post to scoop, we'll rip the guy to shreds.

“Rip him to shreds” = spew a collection of scoop echo chamber incorrect opinions.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #161 on: November 10, 2021, 08:15:07 AM »
“Rip him to shreds” = spew a collection of scoop echo chamber incorrect opinions.

... :o

You should do a tally of everything you've posted since Feb 2020
Maigh Eo for Sam

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #162 on: November 10, 2021, 08:37:34 AM »
Hey, he's back. Now let's watch to see which sock puppets fall silent during his return.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #163 on: November 10, 2021, 09:07:52 AM »

This isn't why you got dunked on, but keep playing the victim.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #164 on: November 10, 2021, 10:03:03 AM »
spew a collection of scoop echo chamber incorrect opinions.

Pretty much you're posting history, Jams.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #165 on: November 10, 2021, 11:55:06 AM »
Hey, he's back. Now let's watch to see which sock puppets fall silent during his return.

He's really something. Not sure why we all don't just ignore such an obvious troll. I guess it's so easy to punch holes in everything he says that it's irresistible.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #166 on: November 10, 2021, 12:47:59 PM »
Apologies if this has already been discussed.

I know most of you who post here are pro vax mandate as a requirement for employment.

What are your feelings about mandates for those who don’t work and receive welfare and/or unemployment? Should their benefits (or any other government subsidies) be contingent on being vaxxed?

reinko

• All American
« Reply #167 on: November 10, 2021, 01:05:43 PM »

I know most of you who post here are pro vax mandate as a requirement for employment.

What are your feelings about mandates for those who don’t work and receive welfare and/or unemployment? Should their benefits (or any other government subsidies) be contingent on being vaxxed?

Sure, shots in arms.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #168 on: November 10, 2021, 01:17:34 PM »
The more shots the merrier. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #169 on: November 10, 2021, 01:35:38 PM »

Sure thing.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #170 on: November 10, 2021, 02:37:34 PM »

In a sane world, there would be a national vaccine mandate.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #171 on: November 10, 2021, 03:32:08 PM »

Of course.

But given how many anti-vaxxers are on welfare, that wouldn't be an easy nut to crack.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #172 on: November 10, 2021, 03:32:36 PM »

When it comes to government requirements, I'm NOT pro vax mandate. I am pro vax OR regular testing mandate.

If a private organization wants to require vax (and not give a regular testing option) then that's their choice to make.

I further believe every government subsidy/benefit should be universal without means-testing or other requirements and that includes vaccines.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #173 on: November 10, 2021, 03:42:49 PM »
When it comes to government requirements, I'm NOT pro vax mandate. I am pro vax OR regular testing mandate.

If a private organization wants to require vax (and not give a regular testing option) then that's their choice to make.

I further believe every government subsidy/benefit should be universal without means-testing or other requirements and that includes vaccines.

Yeah this is where I am as well.  Unless it is in heath care, I am not for a workplace requirement for vaccination either.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #174 on: November 10, 2021, 04:06:25 PM »

You're opposed to requiring farmers that receive agricultural subsidies from abiding by certain land-use practices? Or corporations that receive economic incentives or credits from meeting hiring quotas?
Or do you mean individual benefits only?

feedback