[Today at 10:20:49 AM]

Marquette NBA Thread by Uncle Rico
[Today at 07:00:37 AM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MU82
[May 03, 2024, 05:21:12 PM]

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by Hards Alumni
[May 03, 2024, 02:02:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Fran has weighed in  (Read 22852 times)

Pakuni

• All American
Re: Fran has weighed in
« Reply #100 on: May 02, 2009, 12:21:56 PM »
bablah bablah bablah.  can someone tell me when someone does something wrong?  Untill they do it's just a bunch of speculation by middle aged adults about 19 year olds who got a bad SAT score when they were 16.  They might be bad people, they might not.  They might be good players and good people.  They might be 5 good people who are all crap players and two on the court studs who fight pitbulls.  4 pages of 'who gives a crap' posts with no substance.   Who cares? who cares? who cares?  wake me up when one of them A: hits a girl. B: doesn't graduate C: sucks on the court and costs us a game.  Till then, why post any of this. (not a real question, i don't care)

And if you agree with me don't feed the trolls, just say, 'whaterver' and roll your eyes.  You don't need to validate the 50 year old who is freaking out because a kid from africa got a degree from a school with a high percentage of students on the basketball team.   

Well said.

Brewtown Andy

• All American
    • Anonymous Eagle
« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2009, 08:47:18 AM »
I'm not convinced it'll be much of an upset.

Maybe not an upset, but road team wins in the Kohl Center are far and few between.
Twitter - @brewtownandy
Anonymous Eagle

MR.HAYWARD

• All American
« Reply #102 on: May 03, 2009, 10:44:54 AM »
The problem I have with all this nonsense is when Chicos says "Buzz better not keep doing this...maybe this year it's alright, but if he keeps doing it, it's a problem."

I assume you are referring to the signing of prep schoolers and JUCO players.  Why the hell would it matter?  If they are good players and good people and they graduate and do everything right, what does it matter where they come from?  Has Buzz given any indication that he will do anything but recruit high quality individuals?  Absolutely not.

You are buying into the perception fed by the old Cincy teams where nobody graduated and they were all thugs.  If they aren't, then it just isn't a problem.  Right now, you're just reacting to some A-hole on the Badger board.  Why even justify it with a response?  They have their own agendas.  Everything they write will be negative towards Marquette.  Why feed into it?

Bottom line:  everything I've read from you is just pathetic, but this thread tops it all.

One smart puppy this guy, you are right pathetic is probabbly the most appropriate word

wildbillsb

• Team Captain
« Reply #103 on: May 03, 2009, 02:03:21 PM »
One smart puppy this guy, you are right pathetic is probabbly the most appropriate word

To quote another famous Los Angeleno:  "Can we all get along?" - R. King
Peace begins with a smile.  -  Mother Teresa

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #104 on: May 03, 2009, 02:40:14 PM »

To quote another famous Los Angeleno:  "Can we all get along?" - R. King

Did Hayward spell probably as probabbly [sic]?   How did this guy earn a degree from MU?