Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by Plaque Lives Matter!
[Today at 01:02:54 AM]

45 minutes ago at the Dallas Westin by MuggsyB
[Today at 12:19:24 AM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by Plaque Lives Matter!
[Today at 12:10:57 AM]

2024 Transfer Portal by CountryRoads
[Today at 12:05:42 AM]

Are we still recruiting anyone for the 24-25 season. by Don_Kojis
[Today at 12:04:21 AM]

Where is Marquette? by marqfan22
[March 28, 2024, 09:29:52 PM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Daniel
[March 28, 2024, 08:47:22 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Reseating...  (Read 88247 times)

BrewCity83

• All American
Re: Reseating...
« Reply #325 on: June 24, 2019, 11:58:54 AM »
I picked last Friday and I had to move back one row from last year in order to stay close to the aisle.  I'm in 108, pretty far down.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

Don_Kojis

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #326 on: June 24, 2019, 10:31:11 PM »
I picked tonite and previously had section 108 row 9 on the aisle.   I was told to keep aisle seats I had to move to row 20.   I instead moved to section 109 row 11 and got aisle seats.  What a great change. 

Mendota

• Walk-On
« Reply #327 on: June 25, 2019, 09:56:16 AM »
There seems to be a mass exodus from the lower middles to the cheaper corners. My rank moved up this year but I ended up having to move 8 rows back in section 108. If you’re willing to pay the price for lower middles it seems that your point total won’t be as big of a factor.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #328 on: June 25, 2019, 09:57:11 AM »
There seems to be a mass exodus from the lower middles to the cheaper corners. My rank moved up this year but I ended up having to move 8 rows back in section 108. If you’re willing to pay the price for lower middles it seems that your point total won’t be as big of a factor.

That doesn't bode well for those of us that were in the corners.
This space reserved for a 2024 National Championship celebration banner.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #329 on: June 25, 2019, 10:29:39 AM »
I picked tonite and previously had section 108 row 9 on the aisle.   I was told to keep aisle seats I had to move to row 20.   I instead moved to section 109 row 11 and got aisle seats.  What a great change.

You would move up 11 rows just to get aisle seats?  Unless you are mobility impaired, I don't get it (I know; wrong thread).

Last year we sat smack dab in the middle of the row.  Not once did I ever have to get up out of my seat to let anyone by.  People on the aisle are always having to do that.  It's very disruptive and those folks tend to block your view of the game for an unreasonable length of time.
Have some patience, FFS.

GOO

• All American
« Reply #330 on: June 25, 2019, 10:42:06 AM »
Same seats as last year.  Seemed to be about the same options as I had last year in the lowers (I did not check the uppers).  Possibly a bit better options this year. 

🏀

• All American
« Reply #331 on: June 25, 2019, 10:51:20 AM »
You would move up 11 rows just to get aisle seats?  Unless you are mobility impaired, I don't get it (I know; wrong thread).

Last year we sat smack dab in the middle of the row.  Not once did I ever have to get up out of my seat to let anyone by.  People on the aisle are always having to do that.  It's very disruptive and those folks tend to block your view of the game for an unreasonable length of time.

Agreed, we're leaving the aisle this year.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #332 on: June 25, 2019, 11:22:30 AM »

I always sit on the aisle..Yes, it's annoying having to let people out constantly, but...the reason I take aisle's are..I love the ability to be able to go get a soda or go to the bathroom during timeouts, and make it back before play resumes. And, most importantly, as soon as the game is over, I'm out of there..literally like a shot.

The sooner I'm out of my seat, the sooner I'm out of the arena, the sooner I'm to my car, the sooner I'm home...always in a hurry.
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #333 on: June 25, 2019, 11:23:50 AM »
What time do the finish re seating every day?? I mean, they don't make people go at like 9 PM I'd hope??

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #334 on: June 25, 2019, 11:24:14 AM »
I always sit on the aisle..Yes, it's annoying having to let people out constantly, but...the reason I take aisle's are..I love the ability to be able to go get a soda or go to the bathroom during timeouts, and make it back before play resumes. And, most importantly, as soon as the game is over, I'm out of there..literally like a shot.

The sooner I'm out of my seat, the sooner I'm out of the arena, the sooner I'm to my car, the sooner I'm home...always in a hurry.

You could always do what the folks next to us do and always leave with 5 minutes left in the game, no matter what the score is.  They have missed some great basketball.
Have some patience, FFS.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #335 on: June 25, 2019, 11:37:32 AM »
You could always do what the folks next to us do and always leave with 5 minutes left in the game, no matter what the score is.  They have missed some great basketball.

That's just it, I won't leave early, UNLESS it's a buy game and MU is shellacking them, then I have on occasion.

UWW2MU

• All American
« Reply #336 on: June 25, 2019, 11:40:16 AM »

I was just going to comment on this...  They seemed like nice people, but we were always having to let them pass with crazy amount of time left in the game.

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #337 on: June 25, 2019, 12:05:33 PM »
Has anyone tried to do this via mobile device? I have a softball game tomorrow 20 minutes after my time.

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #338 on: June 25, 2019, 12:12:44 PM »
Never mind, need a computer. Looks like I will hotspot from my phone.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #339 on: June 25, 2019, 01:21:38 PM »
Never mind, need a computer. Looks like I will hotspot from my phone.

Bingo.  Site says you cannot do it on a mobile device.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #340 on: June 25, 2019, 04:00:07 PM »
Picked earlier today.  Lower centers and behind MU bench are pretty much out.

Plenty of inventory in other sideline seats, even in first rows.  The side sections seem to be hot. 

That said, a user tip.  The tool is a bit clunky as when you click on a section it only shows rows in that price tier that are open.  That doesn't mean lower or higher tiers in that same section don't also have inventory...but it displays dark. So you have to zoom back out to refresh and then zoom in again to other tiers within your section (remembering each section has a good, better, best price tier).
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 07:22:38 PM by Dr. Blackheart »

jsglow

• All American
« Reply #341 on: June 25, 2019, 06:49:21 PM »
Can anyone comment on Row 1 in 221 and 222.......does the plexiglass obstruct the view at all?

The plexiglass does NOT obstruct.  We were wary of that last year but have now moved to center court Row 1.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #342 on: June 25, 2019, 06:52:13 PM »
"I don't like aisle seats" = "I'm cheap" or "I'm weird"
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

MUUWUWM

• All American
« Reply #343 on: June 25, 2019, 07:38:38 PM »
Picked my seats this afternoon...moved from Row B Section 207 down to Section 104, about 7 rows from the top.
Could have moved lower but don't want the upward trek to get out....old age syndrome i guess.

MY knees would kill me walking out of the upper deck from the bottom. I will be about same distance but much easier on the knees.

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #344 on: June 25, 2019, 07:48:49 PM »
The plexiglass does NOT obstruct.  We were wary of that last year but have now moved to center court Row 1.
Thank you sir.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #345 on: June 25, 2019, 08:02:42 PM »
Picked my seats this afternoon...moved from Row B Section 207 down to Section 104, about 7 rows from the top.
Could have moved lower but don't want the upward trek to get out....old age syndrome i guess.

MY knees would kill me walking out of the upper deck from the bottom. I will be about same distance but much easier on the knees.

That was quite the price increase my man!  ;D

MUUWUWM

• All American
« Reply #346 on: June 25, 2019, 08:17:20 PM »

LOL,This is the third time I have moved from upper center to downstairs.

Was curious if lowers were better than the center uppers...preferred the uppers.

But the new Forum their was less leg room in uppers and the walking up to get out was a pisser.

I have more money than cartilage i guess :)

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #347 on: June 25, 2019, 08:29:06 PM »

What one might pay not to sit next to you?  ;>)

muguru

• All American
« Reply #348 on: June 25, 2019, 08:31:05 PM »
LOL,This is the third time I have moved from upper center to downstairs.

Was curious if lowers were better than the center uppers...preferred the uppers.

But the new Forum their was less leg room in uppers and the walking up to get out was a pisser.

I have more money than cartilage i guess :)

I agree with you about the uppers, I'm not a fan of the  leg room. I have the same knee problem, and you're right, not a fan of the climb up to get out.  :P

MUUWUWM

• All American
« Reply #349 on: June 25, 2019, 08:33:11 PM »
Actually If I my son cant make a game, I'd gladly invite MUGURU to join me.