'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: [PaintTouches]Player Grades: Marquette at Green Bay  (Read 1513 times)

PaintTouchesSays

[PaintTouches]Player Grades: Marquette at Green Bay
« on: December 19, 2012, 10:15:05 PM »
Player Grades: Marquette at Green Bay

Written by: Andrei Greska

Marquette recorded one of its worst losses in recent memory Wednesday night, losing on the road to a 3-7 Green Bay squad with only eight active players, 49-47. Here are the player grades: Junior Cadougan (8 pts, 6 asts, 5 … Continue reading →

http://painttouches.com/2012/12/19/player-grades-marquette-at-green-bay/

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
Re: [PaintTouches]Player Grades: Marquette at Green Bay
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 10:19:14 PM »
To me the Trent Lockett writeup sounded more like a C than a D.  But scoring is the sexy stat.
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

UticaBusBarn

• Team Captain
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 01:43:52 AM »
Thank you for your report and your grading ... which, to this fan's point of view is "soft", if not kind.

Turn-overs more than a lack of out-side shooting is killing the Warriors. The simple fact is that the turn-over leaders are always the same two. No matter how many rebounds one guard gathers, or how many assists the other makes, it all for naught when these two guards consistently lead the team in turn-overs.

Some serious adjustments and rotation changes on the part of Coach Williams seems inevitable.

bilsu

• All American
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 09:15:15 AM »
I see two mis-grades. Jamil Wilson hit some big shots in the first half, but if he would put as much effort in playing the game as he does celebrating making a shot he would be a dominant player. His grade should be lower, because of his celebrating. Juan Anderson's grade should of been higher. I am not sure he got credit for them in the stats, since I have not looked at the box score, but defensively he had several blocks on GB's bigmen.

LAMUfan

• All American
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 09:58:55 AM »
Cadougan can probably not play any worse than he did, D- is being nice. 

feedback