[May 09, 2024, 08:12:51 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Uncle Rico
[May 09, 2024, 04:40:58 PM]

Bill Scholl Retiring by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[May 09, 2024, 02:42:00 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Herman Cain
[May 09, 2024, 12:49:34 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Kenosha  (Read 75099 times)

MU82

• All American
Re: Kenosha
« Reply #675 on: September 02, 2020, 10:29:49 PM »
People wonder why ordinary Americans don’t trust career politicians to “represent” them. Salon owners lose everything to COVID, Salon workers lose their jobs. Salon customers are locked out. Nancy gets a special mask free secret appointment. And when busted complains she was set up, she did nothing wrong. Is it possible to be more entitled and less self aware?

Well ... yes, given that the emperor believes the pandemic is something that happened TO him. And he just said that a guy getting shot in the back 7 times was akin to a missed 3-foot putt. And ... oh ... 1,000 other things proving how "entitled and less self aware" he is. And yet his enablers and easily conned sycophants justify it constantly.

Pelosi was tone-deaf and idiotic. I've not seen anybody here dispute that. But rocket and a few others here constantly lick the boots of a guy who lacks morals, ethics, empathy and decency. So please.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

HutchwasClutch

• All American
« Reply #676 on: September 02, 2020, 10:49:32 PM »
I've seen some bad non apologies before. This one belongs in in the hall of fame. Wow.

FIFY

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #677 on: September 03, 2020, 05:31:52 AM »
  " But rocket and a few others here constantly lick the boots of a guy who lacks morals, ethics, empathy and decency. So please."

hold on there house boy- i never did much care for hussein
don't...don't don't don't don't

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #678 on: September 03, 2020, 05:57:36 AM »
  " But rocket and a few others here constantly lick the boots of a guy who lacks morals, ethics, empathy and decency. So please."

I really feel like as a society we might have made a mistake teaching old men to troll.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #679 on: September 03, 2020, 06:15:50 AM »
I really feel like as a society we might have made a mistake teaching old men to troll.

troll?  you must be speakin of 82 and sully as they were the ones who had to provide the retort.  how dare someone comes in here with a dissenting opinion to the "club" and dare to disagree.  note 82 said "few others here", it just burns you guys up to hear that 50% or more disagree with you, but not in "your house" eyn'a?   
don't...don't don't don't don't

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #680 on: September 03, 2020, 06:25:36 AM »
  troll?  you must be speakin of 82 and sully as they were the ones who had to provide the retort.  how dare someone comes in here with a dissenting opinion to the "club" and dare to disagree.  note 82 said "few others here", it just burns you guys up to hear that 50% or more disagree with you, but not in "your house" eyn'a?   

Yes, clearly the post I quoted was serious discourse and not trolling.

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #681 on: September 03, 2020, 06:33:23 AM »

Ah good, the racist and islamophobic old guy is back.

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #682 on: September 03, 2020, 06:39:45 AM »
Ah good, the racist and islamophobic old guy is back.

Don't get him started on people wanting to shave their heads.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #683 on: September 03, 2020, 07:35:15 AM »
  LOL?  you're a weirdo man.  what the eff do you know about who and when i condemn for what and whenever?  because i don't use this place as my daily diary like you means chit about where i stand on everything.

If you're going to pontificate and bemoan what Pelosi does, then man up and admit when Trump is a buffoon (daily).  Otherwise you look like a dummkopf hypocrite.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #684 on: September 03, 2020, 07:40:31 AM »

It's not 50% or more and very likely won't be come November. 

And its not your dissenting opinions that are the problem.  It's your inability to take any sort of measured approach.  You basically regurgitate links that I'm sure you find somewhere, then you get all defensive when called out on your inconsistencies. 
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #685 on: September 03, 2020, 08:19:11 AM »
If you're going to pontificate and bemoan what Pelosi does, then man up and admit when Trump is a buffoon (daily).  Otherwise you look like a dummkopf hypocrite.

Yup.
What Pelosi did was dumb, and her statement about it worse.
And the people maddest about it are the same people who often justify, and certainly to a blind eye to, far worse behavior when it comes from the other side of the aisle.

• All American
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #687 on: September 03, 2020, 08:57:18 AM »

You: "come on mikey, enough of your hate toward potus.  we know you aren't a fan but quit trolling those who may believe differently.  if potus were to walk out in the rose garden and say stop the stupidity and violence and it were heeded, you guys would still find the hate.  regardless of how hard you push your hate, you aren't going to change many(if any minds) especially during this.  all you guys did was move from criticizing his leadership on covid to now this...go to a meeting or something"

Me: "This coming from someone who still brings up the former POTUS and calls him by Hussein instead of Barack to make a connection to a horrible dictator. Come on rocket you of all people telling someone to lay off the hate of the POTUS is hypocritical."

You: "yes, i have but not day after day after...and on and on and...even though we got rid of politics section, these covid threads have given many free shots at potus when there is much blame to go around"

Remember when you tried to say you didn't continuously refer to a president as Hussein to draw a dictator connection because you wanted people to respect Trump? How do you not see why people think you're a little hypocritical here?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 10:15:23 AM by Galway Eagle »
Maigh Eo for Sam

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
« Reply #688 on: September 03, 2020, 09:07:52 AM »

Do you think Trump is moral, ethical, empathetic and decent?

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #689 on: September 03, 2020, 09:16:54 AM »

And you play the victim when people point out some of your problematic posts.

MUBBau

• Team Captain
« Reply #690 on: September 03, 2020, 10:26:13 AM »
KENOSHA is the 6th largest city in the country that begins with the letter K

• All American
« Reply #691 on: September 03, 2020, 10:30:13 AM »
KENOSHA is the 6th largest city in the country that begins with the letter K

Off the top of my head.

Kansas City, MO
Kansas City, KS
Knoxville
Kirkland, WA
Kalamazoo

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #692 on: September 03, 2020, 10:46:45 AM »
Off the top of my head.

Kansas City, MO
Kansas City, KS
Knoxville
Kirkland, WA
Kalamazoo

Killeen, Texas

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #693 on: September 03, 2020, 10:53:43 AM »
In 1994, a friend of mine broke his leg playing a game against Kenosha Tremper.  We went to visit him in the hospital the next night (he had to have surgery) but had to leave because someone called in a bomb threat
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #694 on: September 03, 2020, 10:58:13 AM »

Take a breath between boot-licks, rocket. You'll need the energy to commit voter fraud, as President Law & Order is now telling Americans to do.

Another day, another corrupt act. But yes, Pelosi said something stoopid about her hairdresser.

Golden Avalanche

• All American
« Reply #695 on: September 03, 2020, 11:17:06 AM »
Law and Order

https://www.mediamatters.org/black-lives-matter/after-kenosha-shootings-former-sheriff-david-clarke-advises-radio-listeners-how

This is some pretty sick stuff from a guy who has the ear of the potus and it likely won't even make a ripple in the national discourse. Yikes.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #696 on: September 03, 2020, 11:22:59 AM »
Law and Order

https://www.mediamatters.org/black-lives-matter/after-kenosha-shootings-former-sheriff-david-clarke-advises-radio-listeners-how

That's some scary shyte. Another acolyte of the Law & Order President.

He's encouraging Americans to kill other Americans, complete with instructions on how to get away with it ... but at least he didn't get his hair done without a mask on and then say something idiotic about it. And, thank the good lord almighty, he didn't wear a beige suit.

NCMUFan

• All American
« Reply #697 on: September 03, 2020, 11:46:43 AM »
I ran a State Senate campaign in Kenosha, living at the "Executive Inn" for over three months in beautiful Pleasant Prairie right off of 94 (behind The Brat Stop which was good for coming home late from the office). Hotel guests got one free drink per night at the bar so that was a plus. The Italian food down there resulted in weight gain that took at least 2x the time to take off. Tenuta's Muffalato sandwiches and Infusio's sausage were significant contributors to that weight gain.
That is only the tip of the iceberg.  Luigi's, Casa Capri, Tenuta's Deli and Tenuta's Restaurant (two unrelated Tenuta families) Villa DiCarlo, Italian American Club.

WI inferiority Complexes

• Team Captain
« Reply #698 on: September 03, 2020, 11:54:35 AM »
In 1994, a friend of mine broke his leg playing a game against Kenosha Tremper.  We went to visit him in the hospital the next night (he had to have surgery) but had to leave because someone called in a bomb threat

Also in 1994, my high school classmate and I drove from the NW suburbs of Chicago to Superb Video to buy a bong. I haven't been there since, but Superb video was a really goofy place, with all kinds of sex toys and dirty VHS tapes in the front, and a complete smoke shop in the rear.

Superb Video is in Kenosha.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #699 on: September 03, 2020, 11:55:01 AM »

We don't like you outside agitators!!

Actually I moved out of K-Town in 1980, but I still consider it home.

feedback