[May 09, 2024, 08:12:51 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Uncle Rico
[May 09, 2024, 04:40:58 PM]

Bill Scholl Retiring by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[May 09, 2024, 02:42:00 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Herman Cain
[May 09, 2024, 12:49:34 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Kenosha  (Read 75076 times)

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
Re: Kenosha
« Reply #325 on: August 26, 2020, 07:15:01 PM »
Annnnndddddd, Tucker Carlson explains that this is all the victims' faults.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1298774120599973889
Tucker: How shocked are we that 17 year olds with rifles decided they had to maintain order when no one else would

Vile piece of crap
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #326 on: August 26, 2020, 07:18:21 PM »
If you've ever doubted that law enforcement treats black men differently than white men, please watch this.
After shooting three people, the 17-year-old runs toward the cops, still armed with his AR15.
The cops just let him walk on by.

@kirkacevedo: WATCH VIDEO!

Kyle Rittenhouse 17 years old
from Antioch, IL shoots a man in the head with an AR-15 & kills him in Kenosha. He also shot 2 more people

Evades street justice by running toward cops with an AR-15
AND the Police just let him go!

https://twitter.com/admirim/status/1298579061711810561/video/1

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #327 on: August 26, 2020, 07:21:32 PM »
Annnnndddddd, Tucker Carlson explains that this is all the victims' faults.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1298774120599973889
Tucker: How shocked are we that 17 year olds with rifles decided they had to maintain order when no one else would

Vile piece of crap

This is the judicial equivalent of privatizing profits and socializing losses. No bad can be done because of white males - bad actors are a societal outcome

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #328 on: August 26, 2020, 07:23:51 PM »
People can have the Kenosha thread back in one second.

Fact Check:

Black Unemployment went from 17% to 8% under Obama. I must have missed this in your post. The current administration didn't even improve it a third of that. Then Under President Pandemic, it rose back to 17%.

The regurgitation of false facts, misleading statements, and or straight lies requires daily point by point correction.

I'm sure all of the money will just trickle down though. Oh look here... In the news this week, Jeff Bezos, hitting the $200 billion net worth. Research shows he has donated, wait for it, less than 0.2 % of his net worth to charity and refused the giving pledge when asked. But I digress.
Fact check, and I am not a Trump guy, the unemployment rate for African americans went down from Obama to prepandemic Trump. https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000006
That being said, something has to be done NOW, about police reform. An African American male is 2.8 times more likely to be.killed by a police officer than a white man.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #329 on: August 26, 2020, 07:29:56 PM »
If you've ever doubted that law enforcement treats black men differently than white men, please watch this.
After shooting three people, the 17-year-old runs toward the cops, still armed with his AR15.
The cops just let him walk on by.

@kirkacevedo: WATCH VIDEO!

Kyle Rittenhouse 17 years old
from Antioch, IL shoots a man in the head with an AR-15 & kills him in Kenosha. He also shot 2 more people

Evades street justice by running toward cops with an AR-15
AND the Police just let him go!

https://twitter.com/admirim/status/1298579061711810561/video/1

I noticed the same thing while watching with my wife. She was like, “What the eff?”

He not only had the gun and approached the cops, but he kept reaching for it, seemingly to keep it from falling off his shoulder.

I’m sure a Black guy would have been treated exactly the same.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 07:31:38 PM by MU82 »
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #330 on: August 26, 2020, 07:39:57 PM »
Fact check, and I am not a Trump guy, the unemployment rate for African americans went down from Obama to prepandemic Trump. https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000006
That being said, something has to be done NOW, about police reform. An African American male is 2.8 times more likely to be.killed by a police officer than a white man.

?  Maybe re-read my post again. Or maybe re-read your attached chart. How is it different than anything I posted? Obama inherited a recession and reduced unemployment for African Americans significantly. It slightly decreased under Trump until the Pandemic for which Trump is largely responsible for its massive mishandling increasing African American unemployment back up to 17% and now slightly under that.

My post was in response to someone that incorrectly gave all the credit to the current President for African American unemployment rates without noting two important things: 1) The previous President who did the heavy lifting. 2) Acknowledging the current President's massive mishandling of the Pandemic which has been a big factor in the sharp rise of AA unemployment. Those seem to be important parts to the piece, no?

Police Reform is certainly an inmediate need of greatest importance.

vogue65

• All American
« Reply #331 on: August 26, 2020, 07:41:25 PM »
I saw a photo of the murder wearing a Jr. Police uniform, sort of the boy scouts for future police officers.
Civilian Air Patrol, Hitler Youth, American Legion Baseball, sort of thing.

Tonight the D.A. said,  if he could prove a case beyond a reasonable doubt he would prosecute the cop who shot Blake.  He did not say what he would do if he he could not prove the murder beyond a reasonable doubt.

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #332 on: August 26, 2020, 07:44:24 PM »
This is an example of what happens when you glorify people such as the McCloskeys and have them speak at your convention:

https://twitter.com/SenGianaris/status/1298691486700249093?s=19

By the way the McCloskeys spoke about the suburbs even though they live in the City, in a diverse, eclectic, progressive part of the city where they are disliked by many of their neighbors.

vogue65

• All American
« Reply #333 on: August 26, 2020, 07:45:58 PM »
Doc. Rivers was great tonight when saying, "we love America, why doesn't America love us".
The Bucks take a knee, all right.
The NBA checks out, great.
Hope Kenosha is peaceful tonight.
Keep your powder dry.

vogue65

• All American
« Reply #334 on: August 26, 2020, 07:47:05 PM »
This is an example of what happens when you glorify people such as the McCloskeys and have them speak at your convention:

https://twitter.com/SenGianaris/status/1298691486700249093?s=19

By the way the McCloskeys spoke about the suburbs even though they live in the City, in a diverse, eclectic, progressive part of the city where they are disliked by many of their neighbors.

Sounds like the Trumps in Bedminster.

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #335 on: August 26, 2020, 08:15:04 PM »
Jacob Blakes' mother has respect for President Trump.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jacob-blake-mother-respect-trump-missed-call-a9689646.html

I heard he had a knife. Still 7 shots to the back to me is excessive. I'm sure her plea to stop the looting and arson will fall on deaf ears to the anarchists imbedded with the sincere folks of BLM. At least the Governor agreed to have the national guard help to restore order.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #336 on: August 26, 2020, 08:29:59 PM »
I saw a photo of the murder wearing a Jr. Police uniform, sort of the boy scouts for future police officers.

Tonight the D.A. said,  if he could prove a case beyond a reasonable doubt he would prosecute the cop who shot Blake.  He did not say what he would do if he he could not prove the murder beyond a reasonable doubt.

Hitler youth and legion ball?  I'd love to hear this connection.   :o  :o :o

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #337 on: August 26, 2020, 08:35:15 PM »
haha--Lenny thought the same thing.

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #338 on: August 26, 2020, 08:57:08 PM »

MU82

• All American
« Reply #339 on: August 26, 2020, 09:12:11 PM »

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #340 on: August 26, 2020, 09:40:29 PM »

One of these is very different then the others, and I am starting to question your mental health.

SaveOD238

• All American
« Reply #341 on: August 26, 2020, 09:48:26 PM »
Kenosha County Sheriff video from 2018:

https://twitter.com/7im/status/1298770531278131201?s=19

https://twitter.com/owillis/status/1298563557043445762?s=19

This pisses me off, because I heard Sheriff Beth's "hell no" comment about deputizing the vigilante groups and thought he might be on the right side.  But this makes me feel otherwise.  Ugh.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #342 on: August 26, 2020, 10:18:57 PM »
Yes.  You as a white man who has never had to deal with being racially profiled find it easy to follow what "authority" tells you to do.

ok, i also followed what my elders told me, my teachers, coaches, priests...i guess following or respecting authority is a "white person" thing?  how racist of you blm-no surprise there
don't...don't don't don't don't

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #343 on: August 26, 2020, 10:20:05 PM »
ok, i also followed what my elders told me, my teachers, coaches, priests...i guess following or respecting authority is a "white person" thing?  how racist of you blm-no surprise there

Not sure how well the advice of always listening to priests and coaches will work out

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #344 on: August 26, 2020, 10:27:38 PM »

Good authority.

I knew 3 different priests from three different walks of life that as it turns out all molested children.

I knew a police officer who was racist, verbally and physically abusive. He got away with it a long time too. ...until he was caught on video cracking his flashlight on an innocent person's head. He was fired.

Don't get me started with coaches, teachers, the military.

There are of course many good people in all of these professions and others. I have experienced that too.

It's perfectly acceptable to question bad authority. Good trouble.

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #345 on: August 26, 2020, 10:43:40 PM »

Whole bunch of your elders are in hell.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #346 on: August 26, 2020, 11:18:19 PM »
The Kenosha police chief needs to be fired. Yesterday. What an effen tool.

vogue65

• All American
« Reply #347 on: August 27, 2020, 01:35:20 AM »
Hitler youth and legion ball?  I'd love to hear this connection.   :o  :o :o

Help me out.
I'm not up on youth groups that are sponsored by adults and who wear uniforms.

Legion ball is just another pathway into a military career.  Hang with the vets, all good guys, grow with father figures, whatever.

Technically you are right, especially if you want to pick another fight.

I'm suprised and a little lost for words to classify young men playing police officer with loaded AK-47's.  Can you think of a better connection/comparison for a police want-a-be?

Thanks for your help my friend.

#unleashDenier
My mental health is fine, my Lymes not so good, thanks for caring.

Oh, BTW, are you guys in the American Legion?  I am.
We sponsor Eagel Scout boy scouts.  Every General Officer I've known were Eagel Scouts, who knew?
Do the Masons have youth programs?
Apparently the Kenosha P.D. has one.

What do the, Eagel Scouts, Hitler Youth, Legion ball,  Civil Air Patrol, and Kenosha police youth have in commo ?
It's like a College Board question.
Can you get the right answer?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 01:54:28 AM by vogue65 »

CreightonWarrior

• Starter
« Reply #348 on: August 27, 2020, 06:16:03 AM »
I don’t think you know what Legion baseball is.

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #349 on: August 27, 2020, 06:22:52 AM »
No person should take the law into their own hands. Vigilantism leads to situations just like this. Where were the police, the fire department to bring order and put out the fires? This was a failure of elected and non-elected local and state officials.