[May 03, 2024, 05:21:12 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Hards Alumni
[May 03, 2024, 02:22:34 PM]

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by Hards Alumni
[May 03, 2024, 02:02:49 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by mugrad_89
[May 03, 2024, 01:20:27 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Badger Hate Week  (Read 86974 times)

real chili 83

• All American
Re: Badger Hate Week
« Reply #150 on: December 04, 2018, 05:59:55 AM »
this image is wayyy too big, can't even tell what it is.

Wowsey for 3

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #151 on: December 04, 2018, 06:10:09 AM »
Not the coach anymore but can't go wrong with the classics

Maigh Eo for Sam

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #152 on: December 04, 2018, 06:11:34 AM »
Maigh Eo for Sam

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #153 on: December 04, 2018, 07:04:41 AM »
8-)

Did you take these pictures while you were laying on your side?
Have some patience, FFS.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #154 on: December 04, 2018, 07:13:34 AM »
Did you take these pictures while you were laying on your side?

When you click on the link, they are fine.  Must be operator error, aina?

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #155 on: December 04, 2018, 07:14:06 AM »

Bocephys

• All American
« Reply #156 on: December 04, 2018, 07:31:03 AM »
this image is wayyy too big, can't even tell what it is.

The trick is to right click the image and open in a new tab.  Then Chrome auto resizes it to fit your screen.

fjm

• All American
« Reply #157 on: December 04, 2018, 07:54:50 AM »
This is as close as I could find
https://twitter.com/mubbnation/status/939607364310896640

This should be a running gif above a picture of Markus in the MU hall of fame.

AMAZING

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #158 on: December 04, 2018, 08:19:46 AM »
This should be a running gif above a picture of Markus in the MU hall of fame.

AMAZING

Nope.  Ima let you finish but this is the all-time best Markus clip:

https://twitter.com/MCISKE03/status/970336762215174149

EDITED:  Best Markus clip so far.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 08:23:39 AM by warriorchick »
Have some patience, FFS.

LoudMouth

• All American
« Reply #159 on: December 04, 2018, 08:55:30 AM »

Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #160 on: December 04, 2018, 09:00:55 AM »

Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight

Thanks, Loudmouth!

The best part?  That sea of red shirts behind him completely still and silent.
Have some patience, FFS.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #161 on: December 04, 2018, 09:46:16 AM »
Thanks, Loudmouth!

The best part?  That sea of red shirts behind him completely still and silent.

I was there when M2N gave the throat slash to the badgers.  In gold.

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #162 on: December 04, 2018, 01:31:32 PM »
I'm looking forward to seeing my first game in the FF against the Rodents no less.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #163 on: December 04, 2018, 04:52:01 PM »
I'm looking forward to seeing my first game in the FF against the Rodents no less.

Ha, me too!

Stretchdeltsig

• All American
« Reply #164 on: December 04, 2018, 07:43:22 PM »
The Badgers are football players trying to play basketball.  This is what my father told me 50 years ago.  It's true.

skianth16

• All American
« Reply #165 on: December 04, 2018, 07:58:09 PM »
I saw 2 different students flash a W with their hands on the jumbotron today. Someone needs to let them know that's unacceptable here.

1SE

• All American
« Reply #166 on: December 05, 2018, 01:30:18 AM »
Real Warriors Demand Excellence

muguru

• All American
« Reply #167 on: December 05, 2018, 07:20:07 AM »
I HATE this game every year...HATE it...I get so wound up and edgy leading up to the game. And if they lose...HORRIBLE. But, what bothers me more than anything, is always how much damn red is in the building. That REALLY PO's me. MU fans, STOP giving, selling your tickets to UW fans. It's pathetic. I have said before, MU has ways that they can tell if it's season ticket holders selling their tickets to UW fans. I pull their season tickets. I don't care if you have family that are UW alum or whatever. the ONLY red I EVER want to see in our building is the seats they are allotted for family etc. That's IT. CANNOT stand their pompous, arrogant fans...look no further than buckyville.com...You wanna know why I HATE their fans so much?? There ya go, that's why.
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

Juan Anderson's Mixtape

• All American
« Reply #168 on: December 05, 2018, 07:26:13 AM »
I HATE this game every year...HATE it...I get so wound up and edgy leading up to the game. And if they lose...HORRIBLE. But, what bothers me more than anything, is always how much damn red is in the building. That REALLY PO's me. MU fans, STOP giving, selling your tickets to UW fans. It's pathetic. I have said before, MU has ways that they can tell if it's season ticket holders selling their tickets to UW fans. I pull their season tickets. I don't care if you have family that are UW alum or whatever. the ONLY red I EVER want to see in our building is the seats they are allotted for family etc. That's IT. CANNOT stand their pompous, arrogant fans...look no further than buckyville.com...You wanna know why I HATE their fans so much?? There ya go, that's why.

Plenty of UW fans sell their tickets to MU fans.  I've been to the last 5 or 6 games in Madison.   The same person has sold me the tickets every year,  for face value no less.  But I guess UW should pull their tickets.   ::)

muguru

• All American
« Reply #169 on: December 05, 2018, 07:42:48 AM »
Plenty of UW fans sell their tickets to MU fans.  I've been to the last 5 or 6 games in Madison.   The same person has sold me the tickets every year,  for face value no less.  But I guess UW should pull their tickets.  ::)

Completely different...100% different situation. I have been to Madison plenty myself.
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #170 on: December 05, 2018, 07:49:01 AM »
Completely different...100% different situation. I have been to Madison plenty myself.

This is one of the more puzzling statements in the history of Scoop....and that is a helluva history of puzzling statements
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

UWW2MU

• All American
« Reply #171 on: December 05, 2018, 08:03:20 AM »

Yeah, pull their tickets... thats a good way to keep STH's as fans.   

Personally, I have to sell my tickets this year because I had many unforseen bills this year and it is the only way I could justify the expense of being a STH.  I try my best to find an MU fan at a market price... but if it comes down to selling them on ticketmaster it is out of my hands at that point.  Hopefully an MU fan steps up.    If you were to pull my tickets because of that, you'd lose a fan who attends every single other home game.  Even when I get upgraded tickets to a game, like last night for example, I still find MU fans to keep my seat warm.   

So you'd rather lose a STH than have one game where my tickets may or may not be bought up by a UW fan?   

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #172 on: December 05, 2018, 08:12:37 AM »
I have said before, MU has ways that they can tell if it's season ticket holders selling their tickets to UW fans.
Just curious......how can they tell?
Do they look in the seats and see if they are wearing red?
Do they find the mailing address of the email account of the ticket recipient and investigate if they live in Cross plains or Black Earth?

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #173 on: December 05, 2018, 08:17:01 AM »

That's really not a very good idea.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #174 on: December 05, 2018, 08:18:41 AM »
Plenty of UW fans sell their tickets to MU fans.  I've been to the last 5 or 6 games in Madison.   The same person has sold me the tickets every year,  for face value no less.  But I guess UW should pull their tickets.   ::)

I have a really good friend who is a UW season ticket holder.  He takes me to the game whenever its in Madison.  We actually grab a beer beforehand and oftentimes after.

I guess he's a bad Badger fan despite him having tickets since the Fieldhouse days.  And I'm a bad Warrior fan for fraternizing with him.

feedback