[Today at 09:42:25 AM]

Crean vs Buzz vs Wojo vs Shaka by #UnleashSean
[Today at 09:35:14 AM]

So....What are we ranked on Monday - 11/1/2024? by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 12:50:43 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by MU82
[May 06, 2024, 06:06:48 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Marquette Crime Reports  (Read 52880 times)

4everwarriors

• All American
Re: Marquette Crime Reports
« Reply #775 on: December 29, 2023, 06:22:20 AM »
How 'bout tryin' to assimilate and pledgin' alligence the United States. Oh, and coming in legally too, hey?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 06:27:12 AM by 4everwarriors »
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

tower912

• All American
« Reply #776 on: December 29, 2023, 06:23:19 AM »
All for upholding a sworn oath to protect the constitution.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #777 on: December 29, 2023, 06:24:08 AM »
All for upholding a sworn oath to protect the constitution.

Game over
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #778 on: December 29, 2023, 06:30:12 AM »
How 'bout tryin' to assimilate and pledgin' alligence the United States. Oh, and coming in legally too, hey?

Coming across the border and requesting asylum is perfectly legal. No better way to absorb into the country than to allow them to work immediately.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #779 on: December 29, 2023, 06:46:26 AM »
You’re lucky nobody pulls a keefe on you and doxes you. Your patients would be gone in the blink of an eye. The fact that anyone lets you anywhere close to their mouth is terrifying. The most embarrassing MU alum by a wide margin.

that's why i don't allow patients like you to even step inside my office and/or promptly dismiss them to someone who has the desperation to see and put up with your type-ain't worth 1 minute of my time or paper work.  you must be a product of sully's admin

grow a pair and live by what ever your name is supposed to mean

btw, your threat is being monitored wb-hope ya have good council

don't...don't don't don't don't

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #780 on: December 29, 2023, 06:48:51 AM »
  that's why i don't allow patients like you to even step inside my office and/or promptly dismiss them to someone who has the desperation to see and put up with your type-ain't worth 1 minute of my time or paper work.  you must be a product of sully's admin

grow a pair and live by what ever your name is supposed to mean

btw, your threat is being monitored wb-hope ya have good council

9 out of 10

🏀

• All American
« Reply #781 on: December 29, 2023, 07:01:16 AM »
You’re lucky nobody pulls a keefe on you and doxes you. Your patients would be gone in the blink of an eye. The fact that anyone lets you anywhere close to their mouth is terrifying. The most embarrassing MU alum by a wide margin.

Eh, East Troy isn’t exactly a hot bed for political and social equality.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #782 on: December 29, 2023, 07:21:50 AM »
bias

I think you have crossed the line yet again. Not exactly sure what rocket has to do with doxxing. To even think what you posted is bad enough, shocked anyone would post such a thing.

• All American
« Reply #783 on: December 29, 2023, 07:27:01 AM »
bias

I think you have crossed the line yet again. Not exactly sure what rocket has to do with doxxing. To even think what you posted is bad enough, shocked anyone would post such a thing.

Huh.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #784 on: December 29, 2023, 08:13:40 AM »
Eh, East Troy isn’t exactly a hot bed for political and social equality.

this is the 2nd time you've trolled and doxed me and i'm the embarrassing MU grad??  people like you who do this are a coward and beyond despicable, but par for the course on how the "mostly peaceful" operate...

since you've blocked me from even sending you a pm-hope you feel good for yourself getting in the last word you coward...happy new year   
don't...don't don't don't don't

Goose

• All American
« Reply #785 on: December 29, 2023, 08:44:45 AM »
Sultan

Pretty simple, what bias said was out of line. His comment on rocket losing clients and being the most embarrassing alum is not needed to be said on a message board. I think your response of "huh" shows your true colors.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #786 on: December 29, 2023, 08:47:23 AM »
Sultan said 'huh' because he was doxxed by members of this board a few years ago.  Those are his true colors.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

MU82

• All American
« Reply #787 on: December 29, 2023, 08:59:24 AM »
After Rise in Murders During the Pandemic, a Sharp Decline in 2023

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/29/us/crime-data-fbi-homicides.html?campaign_id=9&emc=edit_nn_20231229&instance_id=111233&nl=the-morning&regi_id=108420427&segment_id=153783&te=1&user_id=d36dcf821462fdd16ec3636710a855fa

Detroit is on track to record the fewest murders since the 1960s. In Philadelphia, where there were more murders in 2021 than in any year on record, the number of homicides this year has fallen more than 20 percent from last year. And in Los Angeles, the number of shooting victims this year is down more than 200 from two years ago.

The decrease in gun violence in 2023 has been a welcome trend for communities around the country, though even as the number of homicides and the number of shootings have fallen nationwide, they remain higher than on the eve of the pandemic.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

🏀

• All American
« Reply #788 on: December 29, 2023, 09:13:47 AM »
  this is the 2nd time you've trolled and doxed me and i'm the embarrassing MU grad??  people like you who do this are a coward and beyond despicable, but par for the course on how the "mostly peaceful" operate...

since you've blocked me from even sending you a pm-hope you feel good for yourself getting in the last word you coward...happy new year   

Didn't know ignoring a user blocks everything, that's honestly a bummer.

You've mentioned East Troy 10 times on MUScoop. Four of those times you've identified yourself as physically being in East Troy or having an office in East Troy.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #789 on: December 29, 2023, 10:42:33 AM »
  you're joking....

right?

just turn on faux news

You stated Fentanyl was crossing the mexico-US border with immigrants/asylum-seekers.

I've heard it also crosses the Canada border and also comes in via ships in US ports - primarily west coast.

So I was curious if you had any sources that would demonstrate where the majority of it was found to be entering

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #790 on: December 29, 2023, 11:03:43 AM »
bias

But do you denounce Hama…I mean Keefe?

tower912

• All American
« Reply #791 on: December 29, 2023, 11:04:18 AM »
And others.

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #792 on: December 29, 2023, 11:06:05 AM »
They will be included in my five point plan to address Doxxing on scoop

Goose

• All American
« Reply #793 on: December 29, 2023, 11:16:00 AM »
tower

My post to bias was not simply about doxing. I think everyone on here has agreed that doxing is 100000% wrong and should not be tolerated. In addition, I believe Sultan has stated several times that he spoke with people on the doxing and he good with the conversation had on the topic. Not exactly sure why someone else stating "lucky nobody pulls a keefe" was needed.

• All American
« Reply #794 on: December 29, 2023, 01:17:43 PM »
tower

My post to bias was not simply about doxing. I think everyone on here has agreed that doxing is 100000% wrong and should not be tolerated. In addition, I believe Sultan has stated several times that he spoke with people on the doxing and he good with the conversation had on the topic. Not exactly sure why someone else stating "lucky nobody pulls a keefe" was needed.

Nope. I am beyond pissed that it happened and haven't received any sort of apology for it.  The fact that you get all up in arms about bias' reply to rocket, using information that rocket himself has disclosed, yet were kinda like "well what can you do?" when it happened to wades and me shows you are at best inconsistent on the matter.

So my "Huh" response was actually the polite one of the two I was considering.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #795 on: December 29, 2023, 01:42:02 PM »
Sultan

I would bet a lot of money that you stated that you reached out to people and received a favorable response and you appreciated the response. If I am mistaken, my bad.

Hardly up in arms and simply wish there was less of the BS on some of these threads, on both sides. I try to stay out of the mix more times than not because I find in tiring.

IMO, regardless if it was bias or someone else, I thought the post went over the line and too personal. I am sticking with that because I sincerely believe that to be true.

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #796 on: December 29, 2023, 01:42:05 PM »
tower

Myself, and several others, text with Keefe every day and I have zero idea if he sent the email or not. IMO, he is a grown man and does not need intervention from me any more than the fxxk heads that get threads locked down threads on regular basis.

SoCalEagle

• All American
« Reply #797 on: December 29, 2023, 01:49:40 PM »
Coming across the border and requesting asylum is perfectly legal. No better way to absorb into the country than to allow them to work immediately.

This would solve a lot of problems. 

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #798 on: December 29, 2023, 02:37:08 PM »
bias

I think it is about consistency regardless of who is involved.

4ever even used the name of the owner and CEO of the company I worked for. There were a few here that called him on it (I think Tower may have been one). But I know you weren’t among them. (I don’t mean that a a criticism of you as I have no idea if you even saw the post).

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #799 on: December 29, 2023, 02:59:54 PM »
If a message board makes you angry enough to doxx someone, that’s a you problem.