[Today at 12:50:43 AM]

Crean vs Buzz vs Wojo vs Shaka by wadesworld
[May 06, 2024, 10:32:52 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by MU82
[May 06, 2024, 06:06:48 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Billy Hoyle
[May 06, 2024, 05:33:31 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Marquette Crime Reports  (Read 52820 times)

jesmu84

• All American
Re: Marquette Crime Reports
« Reply #750 on: December 28, 2023, 05:48:12 PM »
Homicides down 13% nationwide.

Is it less shootings? Or maybe trauma surgeons have gotten better? Or better positioned hospitals?

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #751 on: December 28, 2023, 05:49:28 PM »
  december 2020?? understand we were in the process of securing our border so illegal immigration wasn't NEAR what it is today, but good thing weekend at bernies annointed heels up to be our immigration czar who is still looking for some "root cause" to the deluge at our secure border

8-10 million illegals later, i'm sure this study is being used to wipe some illegals arse who just finished raping a child whom he had a pound of fentanyl strapped to her body he used to get across the "secure" border with

Can you point to any sources that show evidence of where fentanyl enters the US?

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #752 on: December 28, 2023, 06:00:04 PM »
Can you point to any sources that show evidence of where fentanyl enters the US?

And why so much of it ends up in Halloween candy
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #753 on: December 28, 2023, 06:32:46 PM »
Fentanyl is so last year
https://www.newsnationnow.com/crime/nitazenes-colorado-opioid-fentanyl/

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #754 on: December 28, 2023, 06:42:59 PM »
  december 2020?? understand we were in the process of securing our border so illegal immigration wasn't NEAR what it is today, but good thing weekend at bernies annointed heels up to be our immigration czar who is still looking for some "root cause" to the deluge at our secure border

8-10 million illegals later, i'm sure this study is being used to wipe some illegals arse who just finished raping a child whom he had a pound of fentanyl strapped to her body he used to get across the "secure" border with

The scariest open border I have seen lately is the one between the Marquette Dental School and the graduation stage.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #755 on: December 28, 2023, 06:47:09 PM »
I'll haveta check if any Green Knights were ever admitted to the best dental school in Wisconsin. Would you know, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

• All American
« Reply #756 on: December 28, 2023, 06:49:21 PM »
I'll haveta check if any Green Knights were ever admitted to the best dental school in Wisconsin. Would you know, hey?

Nope. But my hope is they've increased their admission standards because they were apparently rock bottom at one point.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #757 on: December 28, 2023, 07:18:42 PM »
Do 2500 applications for 100 spots ring a bell, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

• All American
« Reply #758 on: December 28, 2023, 07:19:14 PM »

<shrug> So either the dental school turns you brainless, or you lost it once you entered the profession.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #759 on: December 28, 2023, 07:20:11 PM »
Yawn.    Try 1200 for 15 spots.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #760 on: December 28, 2023, 07:20:34 PM »
Well, it should 'cuz dat's wear we're at, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

• All American
« Reply #761 on: December 28, 2023, 07:21:16 PM »
Well, it should 'cuz dat's wear we're at, hey?

I really don't care.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #762 on: December 28, 2023, 07:23:18 PM »
Doesn't sound that way to me. Probably shouldn't shoot a bb gun vs a machine gun, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

• All American
« Reply #763 on: December 28, 2023, 07:29:17 PM »
Doesn't sound that way to me. Probably shouldn't shoot a bb gun vs a machine gun, hey?

Yes, I have spent countless hours here debating the admission standards of the Dental School.  ::) ::) ::)

Nope. I just think their alumni here on Scoop are a bunch of dipsh*ts.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #764 on: December 28, 2023, 07:44:11 PM »

Tallest dwarves in the room, hey?

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #765 on: December 28, 2023, 07:48:34 PM »
Yes, I have spent countless hours here debating the admission standards of the Dental School.  ::) ::) ::)

Well, you're wrong again, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #766 on: December 28, 2023, 07:50:39 PM »

Well, you're wrong again, aina?

I know one dental alum that wanted to trade Giannis
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #767 on: December 28, 2023, 08:57:59 PM »
Fluff

You have spent countless hours debating 100’s of nonsensical topics on scoop, why the obsession with the dentists on scoop?

tower912

• All American
« Reply #768 on: December 28, 2023, 09:00:30 PM »
Nm
« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 09:02:32 PM by tower912 »
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #769 on: December 28, 2023, 09:12:16 PM »
You're right, the US is being flooded with illegal immigrants who are out there raping everyone.  The data I provided is for a six year period spanning two administrations.  If you have proof that illegal immigrants have started committing more crimes than US citizens I'd love to see it.  So bring some facts instead of the gruel you've been fed by your favorite brain rot delivery system.

please show me where i said "raping everyone"

i just said your data is like 8-10 million illegals ago.  got a fresh new crowd of highly potentials we have NO IDEA who the hell they are and the spigot is wide open baby!  they're coming up here like someone yelled FREE STUFF here and here's your ballot and drivers license, but this country sucks so i don't know why they are wasting their time
don't...don't don't don't don't

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #770 on: December 28, 2023, 09:13:24 PM »

you're joking....

right?

just turn on faux news

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #771 on: December 28, 2023, 09:30:05 PM »

says the guy who's paycheck depended on nothing more than baby sitting a bunch of wet behind the ears post high school grads pushing them thru 4 years of his squat and probably on to other universities. 

ya ever hold a job where others depend upon your performance to go home and feed their families pay the bills including tuition for schools where you draw your paycheck from??? 

the answer is no

so stfu and go ride the bus sally

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #772 on: December 28, 2023, 11:27:03 PM »

You’re lucky nobody pulls a keefe on you and doxes you. Your patients would be gone in the blink of an eye. The fact that anyone lets you anywhere close to their mouth is terrifying. The most embarrassing MU alum by a wide margin.

• All American
« Reply #773 on: December 29, 2023, 05:54:16 AM »
  says the guy who's paycheck depended on nothing more than baby sitting a bunch of wet behind the ears post high school grads pushing them thru 4 years of his squat and probably on to other universities. 

ya ever hold a job where others depend upon your performance to go home and feed their families pay the bills including tuition for schools where you draw your paycheck from??? 

the answer is no

so stfu and go ride the bus sally

Yeah. Should have had my dad “sell” me a business instead.

• All American
« Reply #774 on: December 29, 2023, 05:55:47 AM »
  please show me where i said "raping everyone"

i just said your data is like 8-10 million illegals ago.  got a fresh new crowd of highly potentials we have NO IDEA who the hell they are and the spigot is wide open baby!  they're coming up here like someone yelled FREE STUFF here and here's your ballot and drivers license, but this country sucks so i don't know why they are wasting their time

Good. We need more people here. We should allow them to work immediately.  And as long as they are legally requesting asylum, I am fine with that.