'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Subtle, beautiful moment  (Read 2163 times)

tower912

• All American
Subtle, beautiful moment
« on: January 20, 2022, 04:55:31 AM »
I saw this and was going to comment about it but got caught up in the excitement....

During the final offensive possession, when MU was spread out and running clock, Greg and Darryl were on the same side of the floor.   They switched spots a couple of times, going from the corner to the foul line, walking as the clock would down.   

One of the times they passed each other, both reached down and very subtly slapped a low 5.    During play with a few seconds left in a tie game.    Two warriors acknowledging the moment and how much they were enjoying it. 

A small thing, but I can't remember seeing it before.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
Re: Subtle, beautiful moment
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2022, 05:38:26 AM »
Here was my SBM from Nova Scoop on their Jay was outcoached thread:

That’s not the point…but I don’t expect you to get it.

Jay could $hit right in front of you, tell you it was ice cream, and you would grab a spoon and dig in.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2022, 07:35:16 AM »

Fans are stupid
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2022, 07:41:40 AM »

Where’s their board?

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2022, 07:59:33 AM »
Where’s their board?

Nova Nation is one

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2022, 08:00:16 AM »
I saw this and was going to comment about it but got caught up in the excitement....

During the final offensive possession, when MU was spread out and running clock, Greg and Darryl were on the same side of the floor.   They switched spots a couple of times, going from the corner to the foul line, walking as the clock would down.   

One of the times they passed each other, both reached down and very subtly slapped a low 5.    During play with a few seconds left in a tie game.    Two warriors acknowledging the moment and how much they were enjoying it. 

Such a softy Tower.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2022, 08:05:15 AM »

Thanks for sharing that.

It's pretty obvious that the players on this team really love each other and the coaches. And it was obvious even before we won these 5 straight games. That means something, even in this day and age, and it says a lot about a program and a culture and the kind of kids who play for our Warrior Eagles.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2022, 10:34:13 AM »

I believe even Blue would have done it because it was a low 5 not a high 5
Goal is National Championship