[May 15, 2024, 09:14:05 PM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by Hards Alumni
[May 15, 2024, 01:48:36 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Billy Hoyle
[May 15, 2024, 12:47:28 PM]

2024 Mock Drafts by Juan Anderson's Mixtape
[May 15, 2024, 09:31:52 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Tokoto Lists Top 5....MU Not In It...  (Read 8607 times)

texaswarrior74

• All American
Tokoto Lists Top 5....MU Not In It...
« on: January 21, 2011, 03:55:47 PM »
From twitter:

@ReggieRankin: Tokoto says UNC, Duke, Wisconsin, Kent and UCLA is the top five no order.

How did Kent State knock MU out?

warthog-driver

• All American
Re: Tokoto Lists Top 5....MU Not In It...
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 03:57:12 PM »
He should be banned from all further Midnight Madnesses, Buzz' BBQ's, etc...

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 03:57:24 PM »
Can I be the first person to act like a Badger fan attack JP's parents on a message board?

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 03:58:36 PM »
JP Tokotos father just confirmed that he does not have a top 5 or final 5 school list right now

via @Ny2lasports

warthog-driver

• All American
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 03:58:57 PM »
Can I be the first person to act like a Badger fan attack JP's parents on a message board?

Anything about academic struggles, illicit drugs, over the top posses, or small furry animals?

Desert_warrior

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2011, 03:59:29 PM »
I believe that is Kentucky, Not Kent State.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2011, 04:00:29 PM »
Reggie is a big fat liar
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2011, 04:05:28 PM »
Someone's in trouble.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2011, 04:17:58 PM »
Reggie is a big fat liar

Who hates Marquette.

Doris Burkes Thong

• All American
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2011, 04:42:14 PM »
I blame it all on Tom Oates. He shed MU in a bad light the other day/night and JP took notice and cut MU from his list.

SacWarrior

• Team Captain
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2011, 04:44:19 PM »
I believe that is Kentucky, Not Kent State.

I was kind of hoping so.

Marquette84

• All American
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2011, 04:46:03 PM »
JP Tokotos father just confirmed that he does not have a top 5 or final 5 school list right now

via @Ny2lasports

I'd be happier if it were Tokoto's father that named a top 5 and JP confirmed said he didn't have any favorites.

Unless of course his father is actually calling the shots--which would raise a completely different concern.

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2011, 06:58:09 PM »
Rankin just took it back

http://twitter.com/ReggieRankin

----

# at this time. A final list will develop over the next couple months by JP and his family.
3 minutes ago via web

----

# Just spoke with Trevor Trimble the father of JP Tokoto there is NOT an official school list
6 minutes ago via web

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2011, 07:00:41 PM »
Eek, does all this mean that JP was just visiting for the free food?

I have to admit, I'm curious if him taking back the post and JP's father's denial of such a list had anything to do with Marquette not being on it. Maybe the quick backlash is a good indicator that we are one of the front-runners.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

Markusquette

• All American
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2011, 07:03:04 PM »
Eek, does all this mean that JP was just visiting for the free food?

I have to admit, I'm curious if him taking back the post and JP's father's denial of such a list had anything to do with Marquette not being on it. Maybe the quick backlash is a good indicator that we are one of the front-runners.

I think it just has to do with there not being a list...

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2011, 07:04:04 PM »
The other board said that Trimble (JP's father) was at the DePaul game.

They sure pay a lot of attention to a school that they are not interested in!

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2011, 07:29:31 PM »
What spurred Rankin to post that?
Wouldn't you think you'd AT LEAST check with the parents (if they have one or two)?
SS Marquette

avid1010

• All American
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2011, 07:35:19 PM »
What spurred Rankin to post that?
Wouldn't you think you'd AT LEAST check with the parents (if they have one or two)?

I think the obvious fear would be that he got the list from JP and then the father became upset that JP let the news slip and decided to put an end to the news...  I don't see why he'd need to check with the parents IF he got the news from JP. 

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2011, 07:37:35 PM »
I think the obvious fear would be that he got the list from JP and then the father became upset that JP let the news slip and decided to put an end to the news...  I don't see why he'd need to check with the parents IF he got the news from JP. 

Or he asked JP when he was still breathing heavy seconds after the game ended and JP gave him some names without thinking about what he was saying just to be polite and answer the question.

Stretchdeltsig

• All American
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2011, 08:13:35 PM »
Hope the information is wrong.  JP would make a great Warrior.  Would fit in perfectly with Marquette's style of play.  Wish he would end the rumors and make a commitment.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2011, 08:31:52 PM »
Hope the information is wrong.  JP would make a great Warrior.  Would fit in perfectly with Marquette's style of play.  Wish he would end the rumors and make a commitment.

All along, I've felt that Tokoto would likely hold off until Fall 2011, at the earliest I think he'd announce in Spring. Would be a great get if he signs with us, and I agree he makes perfect sense here. He'd come in to the team after DJO and Crowder left, allowing him to try to earn time in either the frontcourt or at the 2. But regardless, he has said he doesn't want to announce until after his junior year, and we've only got to wait 3-10 months more. Here's hoping he picks the Blue and Gold!
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2011, 10:00:31 PM »
If Roy wants him, JP will accept.  Got to say though, a .500 HS team in Wisconsin with his pure talent is a stretch for 'Ol Roy. A "NC Stud" delivers more than that.  MU will hover around JP and just may grab him based on Buzz's relationship with the P's.  Bo really wants/needs JP...but last in the nation on tempo may lead him elsewhere than Moscow, WI. I have to say, based on his talent and athleticism, UNC and MU is the right fit for the kid. I see a strong UNC lean. Long time to go.

http://www.kenpom.com/stats.php?s=RankAdjTempo

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2011, 10:03:22 PM »
Mr. Smith, Roy has already offered. Here's hopin' James Taylor isn't on his or Koenig's IPod.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 10:07:25 PM by 4everwarriors »
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

GOMU85

• Starter
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2011, 10:04:02 PM »
FYI Kent means Kentucky, not Kent State

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2011, 10:07:12 PM »
Mr. Smith, Roy has already offered.

... and offered last June.  So JP has been sitting on a UNC offer for months and is going out of his way to say he still has no final list of schools.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2011, 10:21:45 PM »
Mr. Smith, Roy has already offered.

Basketball Royalty: "Offering" and "offering and accepting" are two different things with UNC, although that is blurring. Kinda like "double secret probation". JPT will know it when "Ol Roy" let's him know it.  What the kid wants and what UNC wants are two separate things...thus the hedging by the Mr. JPT to protect the backside. If 'Ol Roy wants him, will he let him leave without a commit upcoming? Roy cannot afford any more mistakes is why. Got it.  MU still alive, but this decision is all Roy's.  ;)  

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2011, 07:52:21 AM »
Gee and here I thought if "good 'ole Roy" flies to The Falls to watch JPT play multiple times and sends JPT an official offer letter on June 15*, he wants JPT at UNC.  And, if JPT wants to go to UNC, all JPT has to do is say yes and the recruiting circus end.

But I guess you're telling me that an offer letter from UNC is not an offer letter.  Apparently their is a "double secret probation" offer letter?  Do I need to hire Can Newton's dad to negotiate this "double secret probation" offer letter?  Please tell how it works.

* = UNC has an internal policy of not offer Sophomores scholarships.  The earliest one can possible get an offer letter is June 15 after the end of their Sophomore year.  JPT got his letter on ... June 15.  But don't confuse an official offer letter on the earliest possible date with interest in JPT coming to UNC???

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2011, 08:09:37 AM »
Gee and here I thought if "good 'ole Roy" flies to The Falls to watch JPT play multiple times and sends JPT an official offer letter on June 15*, he wants JPT at UNC.  And, if JPT wants to go to UNC, all JPT has to do is say yes and the recruiting circus end.

But I guess you're telling me that an offer letter from UNC is not an offer letter.  Apparently their is a "double secret probation" offer letter?  Do I need to hire Can Newton's dad to negotiate this "double secret probation" offer letter?  Please tell how it works.

* = UNC has an internal policy of not offer Sophomores scholarships.  The earliest one can possible get an offer letter is June 15 after the end of their Sophomore year.  JPT got his letter on ... June 15.  But don't confuse an official offer letter on the earliest possible date with interest in JPT coming to UNC???

Check out all the offers 'Ol Roy has doled out and who else he has interest in. UNC is and can be very selective. JPT has fallen down the list and 'Ol Roy has missed a lot recently on many recruits.  He cannot afford to lean into a project after the last two years. If this was up to just JPT saying "yes", this would have happened June 15.  A five star recruit from Wisconsin has his high school team at better than .500.  He would dominate.  Hell JMay dominated in Wisconson HS basketball and look how he is doing. The kid is very good, but Roy can wait and be more selective.  So, no, an offer is not an offer. Let's see what happens on his upcoming visit.

On the other hand, JPT fits perfectly Buzz's "switchable" formula. 

http://northcarolina.scout.com/a.z?s=78&p=9&c=4&cfg=bb&yr=2012

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2011, 08:40:54 AM »
I'm figuring the leaked list is actually JP's list, but it's not for public consumption at this time. Smart money is on UW and Carolina.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2011, 08:55:58 AM »

Only five offer letters on this list.  Seems like an offer letter means something.  JPT has one of those letters.  Say yes and you're a 'heel.  He has not said yes.

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2011, 09:07:48 AM »
Unless of course his father is actually calling the shots--which would raise a completely different concern.
I certainly hope his father's calling the shots. In fact, I would hope every recruit has a parent steering their children toward the right decision.

Surely you're not painting the father's of all our recruits with the same broad and hateful brush? You wouldn't do that. Because suggesting a player's father (!) shouldn't be involved in the process is almost (not quite there, but almost) as idiotic as your suggestion that Tom Crean become the legal guardian of players so we don't waste scholarships.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2011, 09:11:44 AM »
So, basically if your rated lower than 7th at your position, UNC really doesn't want you.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Stretchdeltsig

• All American
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2011, 09:12:41 AM »
NC is targeting a number of outstanding "bigs".  Marquette is not listed by any of them.  Too bad.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2011, 09:23:23 AM »
Only five offer letters on this list.  Seems like an offer letter means something.  JPT has one of those letters.  Say yes and you're a 'heel.  He has not said yes.

Five current offers for three open slots as of now--and still actively recruiting, including an offer to the #3 player (and #1 SF who plays/will play the same spot as JP). JPT is #42 on Scout's list, and would be the 12th rated on the list Roy is "actively" recruiting (and JP is falling, not rising).  MU or Wisky would take him in a heartbeat.  'Ol Roy is a horse trader--he can wait on a kid to show him that the kid is "UNC worthy". Is he interested in JP--yes.  Is he sold enough to take a commit? We'll see shortly. I think this is Roy's choice--and he usually only leans into local North Carolina talent at JP's rank--and with only three open slots this is not the year.  

MUBurrow

• All American
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2011, 09:24:53 AM »
I'm figuring the leaked list is actually JP's list, but it's not for public consumption at this time. Smart money is on UW and Carolina.

sadly i agree.

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2011, 09:25:31 AM »
sadly i agree.

UW would be a mistake ... not a good style for his game.

MUBurrow

• All American
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2011, 09:41:41 AM »
i agree with that too.  It seems like UNC is far and away his choice, but if that doesnt work and he goes back to the drawing board, UW seems the most likely spot right now.  I think that list really does mean something though, just someone close to JP really hated it getting out.  Given the importance of maintaining a good relationship with the family reporting wise, thats why the list is being underplayed now.  Definitely a bad sign for MU.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
  • Facts don't care about your feelings!
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2011, 10:12:22 AM »
It's not where you start, it's where you finish. I feel so strong that he coming to Marquette.
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2011, 10:25:21 AM »
I haven't seen this much "expert analysis" on the board since Jamil Wilson's recruiting.

Recall back then the "experts" were confidently telling us that Jamil was down to Duke and Michigan State.  How did that work out and where is he now?

tower912

• All American
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2011, 10:27:39 AM »
JP would be a great get.   He is not a program changer right now.   We are strong at the position he plays.   Now, if he was a 6'10" do-everything-one-and-done big, I would be a lot more wound up about him.    Right now, he is a super talented wing.   Which we have in abundance. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2011, 10:53:44 AM »
Check out all the offers 'Ol Roy has doled out and who else he has interest in. UNC is and can be very selective. JPT has fallen down the list and 'Ol Roy has missed a lot recently on many recruits.  He cannot afford to lean into a project after the last two years. If this was up to just JPT saying "yes", this would have happened June 15.  A five star recruit from Wisconsin has his high school team at better than .500.  He would dominate.  Hell JMay dominated in Wisconson HS basketball and look how he is doing. The kid is very good, but Roy can wait and be more selective.  So, no, an offer is not an offer. Let's see what happens on his upcoming visit.

On the other hand, JPT fits perfectly Buzz's "switchable" formula. 

http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/06/18/538857/tokoto-gets-lots-of-attention.html

Roy called him 1 second after he was allowed to do so to offer him a scholarship.  That's right, he called him at 12:00:01.  Roy could've called any sophomore in the nation at that time, or even saved it for the afternoon to call anybody, but he felt that it was so important to get JP his offer that he called him the very first second he could.  I would say that means JP is on the top of Roy's priority list (which I also saw him quoted as saying in the past, but cannot find the articles that say that).
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

NersEllenson

• All American
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2011, 11:19:34 AM »

Hard for me to understand why UW would be smart money?  Nothing about their style of play seems to fit JPT's game/talents.  The ONLY upside I see with UW is proximity to home, and LESS competition for immediate playing time - than he would find at MU.  The question then becomes how much of a competitor is a kid?  Does he want to grind day in, day out in practice against someone of a similar build, athleticism, talent level -  or just got to Wisconsin and be the likely MAN from day one?  In the short term, UW probably is a better fit - but in terms of long term NBA aspirations, becoming the best player he can be - see no way JPT becomes a better player going to UW than he would MU...which to me would be the criteria most kids/families evaluate with regard to selecting their program.
"I'm not sure Cadougan would fix the problems on this team. I'm not even convinced he would be better for this team than DeWil is."

BrewCity77, December 8, 2013

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2011, 11:25:19 AM »
All signs seem to be pointing away from MU, even though we have been courting the guy quite a while. It sure looks like we are not in his plans based on everything we hear. I would say if Buzz cannot get a commitment within the next month, then try to line up somebody else.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

NersEllenson

• All American
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2011, 11:27:39 AM »
All signs seem to be pointing away from MU, even though we have been courting the guy quite a while. It sure looks like we are not in his plans based on everything we hear. I would say if Buzz cannot get a commitment within the next month, then try to line up somebody else.

Yeah..considering JP has been at 2 MU games in January, and his Dad at the DePaul game - clearly they've lost interest in the MU program.
"I'm not sure Cadougan would fix the problems on this team. I'm not even convinced he would be better for this team than DeWil is."

BrewCity77, December 8, 2013

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2011, 12:03:15 PM »
http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/06/18/538857/tokoto-gets-lots-of-attention.html

Roy called him 1 second after he was allowed to do so to offer him a scholarship.  That's right, he called him at 12:00:01.  Roy could've called any sophomore in the nation at that time, or even saved it for the afternoon to call anybody, but he felt that it was so important to get JP his offer that he called him the very first second he could.  I would say that means JP is on the top of Roy's priority list (which I also saw him quoted as saying in the past, but cannot find the articles that say that).

And he was the #4 player overall and the #1 SF at one time--with an offer from arch rival Duke already on the table before Roy called him one minute after midnight.  Two days later, JPT went to the NBA Top 100 Camp and went scoreless vs. the top competition.  His high school team is now 6-7.  Falls plays Lincoln today, let's see how he fares--I hope well--the kid is baller...but to be an elite SF or wing, he needs to be able to shoot.  I am not debating the kid's talent here guys or that Roy is interested, but he is trending on the down, out of Roy's range and into Bo's and Buzz's. Don't be naive to think the lack of commit is due to JP vs. Roy.  This is big time hoops.

If he mops up today, has a good trip in a few to UNC, then maybe he is in.  Agree it is his top choice and that MU is down his list--but his unique talent is more Blue than Irving.  

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2011, 12:23:54 PM »
And he was the #4 player overall and the #1 SF at one time--with an offer from arch rival Duke already on the table before Roy called him one minute after midnight.  Two days later, JPT went to the NBA Top 100 Camp and went scoreless vs. the top competition.  His high school team is now 6-7.  Falls plays Lincoln today, let's see how he fares--I hope well--the kid is baller...but to be an elite SF or wing, he needs to be able to shoot.  I am not debating the kid's talent here guys or that Roy is interested, but he is trending on the down, out of Roy's range and into Bo's and Buzz's. Don't be naive to think the lack of commit is due to JP vs. Roy.  This is big time hoops.

If he mops up today, has a good trip in a few to UNC, then maybe he is in.  Agree it is his top choice and that MU is down his list--but his unique talent is more Blue than Irving.  

He's on a 6-7 high school team because the coach is clueless and the talent around him is bad.  JP SHOULD be playing point-forward for Falls as he CLEARLY has the highest basketball IQ, best ballhandling skills, and the best court awareness and passing ability on the Falls team, yet their coach sits him down low on the block.  The kid can create off the dribble and get anywhere he wants to with the ball in his hands and room to work (bringing the ball up the court), but when he's catching the pass on the block with 4 defenders collapsing on him there is nothing he can do.  Give him a coach who uses his talents rather than hides them and his team is closer to 13-0 than they are to 6-7.  Not to mention, there is a reason that college coaches and recruiting services put very little to absolutely no stock in the high school season and put it all in the AAU season (unless you go to a place like Montverde like Jamail did last year, and then you are playing against 5 top 100 players and you can see how you do against top competition, but in an average high school game if you have a top 100 player it's usually them vs. nobody and you can't get a feel for really how good they are).

And I personally feel that Tokoto actually is more Irving than he is Blue.  Believe me, I am not one of those people who think Tokoto is a sure-fire NBA, one-and-done type player.  I've seen him play multiple times and every time he is nearly invisible besides a cherry-pick dunk here and there.  But again, these are all high school games and his coach hides him like no other.  He should be exploiting his skills and he does the opposite.  Tokoto is a 6'7" FREAK athlete with great ballhandling skills and a high basketball IQ and a poor shot.  Blue is a 6'4" good athlete with average to good ballhandling skills and an awful shot.  I've seen them both play multiple times and Tokoto's handling is much better, he is much more athletic, he is a lot taller, and while his shot is poor, the form is on the right track and has more potential to be fixed pretty easily, in my opinion.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2011, 12:41:33 PM »
Hard for me to understand why UW would be smart money?  Nothing about their style of play seems to fit JPT's game/talents.  The ONLY upside I see with UW is proximity to home, and LESS competition for immediate playing time - than he would find at MU.  The question then becomes how much of a competitor is a kid?  Does he want to grind day in, day out in practice against someone of a similar build, athleticism, talent level -  or just got to Wisconsin and be the likely MAN from day one?  In the short term, UW probably is a better fit - but in terms of long term NBA aspirations, becoming the best player he can be - see no way JPT becomes a better player going to UW than he would MU...which to me would be the criteria most kids/families evaluate with regard to selecting their program.

Contrary to the popular line of thought on this board, UW isn't dogmeat. Yes, it's close to home, great university and coach, and terrific conference. Besides, maybe Buzz' lack of experience plays into the decision somewhat. JP could do worse than plaing in the Big Ten.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2011, 02:17:13 PM »
Contrary to the popular line of thought on this board, UW isn't dogmeat. Yes, it's close to home, great university and coach, and terrific conference. Besides, maybe Buzz' lack of experience plays into the decision somewhat. JP could do worse than plaing in the Big Ten.

So why not go to Northwestern?  Or, call Ammaker at Harvard, or Princeton?

"Great University" is irrelevant as he's looking for a program that will help your get to the NBA.  Or, do you want to make the case that Kentucky is on his list because it too is a "Great University"?

Fact is KenPom ranks teams by Tempo and of 345 D1 schools, Wisconsin is dead last at 345.

http://www.kenpom.com/stats.php?s=RankAdjTempo

If you're a 6' 7" athletic wing, that wants to show an ability to run and create, this is EXACTLY the wrong style of play.  This is why WI is not a good fit for him.

UNC is #8 and MU is #92 (but #3 among the BE, behind DeP at 49 and SH at 77).

If he goes to WI, I'll bet he transfers before his Junior year.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 02:23:14 PM by AnotherMU84 »

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2011, 02:28:07 PM »
Take a look at the SAT and ACT scores needed for Northwestern, Harvard, and Princeton. I'm figurin' it ain't a match.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2011, 03:49:43 PM »
From twitter updates, JP sat for much (if not all) of the 1st quarter
SS Marquette

Fullodds

• All American
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2011, 03:54:47 PM »
If I had to bet a dollar I'd say he is going to Duke. 

mviale

• All American
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2011, 04:07:51 PM »
I am excited to see Jamail, Jamil , Juan and Jamal.
You heard it here first. Davante Gardner will be a Beast this year.
http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=27259

Da 'Lanche

• All American
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2011, 07:48:12 PM »

I'm game....I'll be against your imaginary dollar that he is going to UNC.  Roy loves the kid and has recruited him very diligently.   That is a hard sell to pass up.

feedback