collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Nothing about Nunn  (Read 57037 times)

real chili 83

• All American
Re: Nothing about Nunn
« Reply #150 on: July 04, 2012, 07:32:04 AM »
Just curious, does anyone think Chicos was Abe too?  Abe was a real head case on the JS board.

jsglow

• All American
« Reply #151 on: July 04, 2012, 08:44:19 AM »
Just curious, does anyone think Chicos was Abe too?  Abe was a real head case on the JS board.

Abe was a royal pain, wasn't he?  I don't think I ever saw him on this board.

Oh, and in case Rocky wants to check my IP, he'll note one other scooper that might use the same computer.  She's better looking than me.  (Check,  I get dinner tonight now.)

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #152 on: July 04, 2012, 09:15:52 AM »
Abe sure seemed like another manifestation of Chicos/ hoops/cbb.....

tower912

• All American
« Reply #153 on: July 04, 2012, 01:37:31 PM »
No.   Abe and Chicos went at it tooth and nail on the JS board.   Abe hated Crean and passive-aggressively hated MU, claiming to be neutral and a fan of both UW and MU as he was an MSOE alum.  Chicos aggressively defended Crean even then, even when MU was going to NIT's, even when Crean was landing Ooze and Burke as his only big men his last 5 years.  Chicos was consistent in his energetic defense of Crean and his criticism of UW.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

CBB2

• Walk-On
« Reply #154 on: July 04, 2012, 02:02:35 PM »

LOL.  No, hell no.  Abe is still around on the Badgernation board along with some of the other badger tools.  Tower has it right.  I hate UW-madison and many of their hypocritical posters.  I do like Crean, he's got my other alma mater at #1 probably this year and doing a great job, he led my other alma mater to the Final Four.  Should be a fun year for the IU faithful...watching this board react will be equally fun.  Love what Buzz is doing.

To clear something up, as I tried to state the other day I've only registered here under the Chicos names.  Hoopaloop isn't me, sorry to disappoint you fellows.  He let me use his account a few times to login, that was the crime.  Of the 1000+ posts, I'll bet I'm involved in probably less than 10.  I didn't want to create a username so he offered to let me use his which I rarely did. His writing style is totally different, we don't agree on many things, on and on.  Looking forward to attending a MU game with him this year as we are going to have a little fun with all the nonsense that has been stated.  Maybe a birth certficate from each of us along with our diplomas...something, but we'll get a good laugh out of it. It's too bad he was banned too, he was trying to be helpful. 

I have to say I loved the Roadside Ditch tribute/attack earlier this week....that was awesome and I'm flattered.  Our group created that along with Gray Advertising.  It's always cool to be part of something that becomes a part of American culture, just like miniature giraffes.  I got a huge kick out of Bill Clinton's comments about it last week.

“My favorite ads in the United States are those ads encouraging people to switch from cable to DirecTV,” he said, as the crowd laughed. “You have a problem. Something disastrous happens. You don’t get along with your daughter. She winds up having an alternative lifestyle, marries a guy with too many tattoos. She ends up having a child who wears a dog collar. Now, you have a granddaughter with a dog collar. Switch to DirecTV. … They‘re the most hilarious ads I’ve ever seen.”

I can die and go to heaven now...Bill Clinton giving a thumbs up on the creativity.  LOL. 

Have a safe 4th of July

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #155 on: July 04, 2012, 02:25:10 PM »
Jesus...are you really this narcissistic?  You have to create a *fourth* account???

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #156 on: July 04, 2012, 02:38:15 PM »
Jesus...are you really this narcissistic?  You have to create a *fourth* account???

Help me mister wizard (mods).  This is getting painful.

Hey sultan, let's meet in Mishawaka for a "beer summit".

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #157 on: July 04, 2012, 02:39:52 PM »
*sigh*

Chicos/hoop... I'm trying to be nice and let you read by not applying an ip ban.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #158 on: July 04, 2012, 02:41:49 PM »

If you have to ask........
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #159 on: July 04, 2012, 04:15:53 PM »
LOL.  No, hell no.  Abe is still around on the Badgernation board along with some of the other badger tools.  Tower has it right.  I hate UW-madison and many of their hypocritical posters.  I do like Crean, he's got my other alma mater at #1 probably this year and doing a great job, he led my other alma mater to the Final Four.  Should be a fun year for the IU faithful...watching this board react will be equally fun.  Love what Buzz is doing.

To clear something up, as I tried to state the other day I've only registered here under the Chicos names.  Hoopaloop isn't me, sorry to disappoint you fellows.  He let me use his account a few times to login, that was the crime.  Of the 1000+ posts, I'll bet I'm involved in probably less than 10.  I didn't want to create a username so he offered to let me use his which I rarely did. His writing style is totally different, we don't agree on many things, on and on.  Looking forward to attending a MU game with him this year as we are going to have a little fun with all the nonsense that has been stated.  Maybe a birth certficate from each of us along with our diplomas...something, but we'll get a good laugh out of it. It's too bad he was banned too, he was trying to be helpful. 

I have to say I loved the Roadside Ditch tribute/attack earlier this week....that was awesome and I'm flattered.  Our group created that along with Gray Advertising.  It's always cool to be part of something that becomes a part of American culture, just like miniature giraffes.  I got a huge kick out of Bill Clinton's comments about it last week.

“My favorite ads in the United States are those ads encouraging people to switch from cable to DirecTV,” he said, as the crowd laughed. “You have a problem. Something disastrous happens. You don’t get along with your daughter. She winds up having an alternative lifestyle, marries a guy with too many tattoos. She ends up having a child who wears a dog collar. Now, you have a granddaughter with a dog collar. Switch to DirecTV. … They‘re the most hilarious ads I’ve ever seen.”

I can die and go to heaven now...Bill Clinton giving a thumbs up on the creativity.  LOL. 

Have a safe 4th of July

So some dude that you barely know gives you his login and password out of the kindness of his heart.

I think the "BB" stands for Baghdad bob.

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #160 on: July 04, 2012, 04:49:56 PM »
I don't know what your role is at DirectTV but I sincerely hope you don't work with the ad agency.  If you are going to claim to be involved in creating "a part of American culture" at least have the decency to correctly identify your ad agency partners.  Hint:  There is no such thing as "Gray Advertising".

But, I guess I shouldn't be surprised...pretty much par for the course for someone as self-involved/self-loving as you.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #161 on: July 04, 2012, 04:53:56 PM »
To clear something up, as I tried to state the other day I've only registered here under the Chicos names.   I didn't want to create a username so he offered to let me use his which I rarely did.

Yes, it is clear that you hate creating new usernames.  "Oooh, my dear hoopaloop.. I have such a dilemma... I'd really like to go back on one of the boards I've been banned from posting on.. and post.  The only issue I see is that I really don't want to create a username!"

July 4th... I can imagine you're yapping it up with the neighbors, telling them how you are a war hero.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #162 on: July 04, 2012, 05:49:03 PM »
Raised my rifle to my eye....(metaphor)

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #163 on: July 04, 2012, 06:17:05 PM »
I don't know what your role is at DirectTV but I sincerely hope you don't work with the ad agency.  If you are going to claim to be involved in creating "a part of American culture" at least have the decency to correctly identify your ad agency partners.  Hint:  There is no such thing as "Gray Advertising".

But, I guess I shouldn't be surprised...pretty much par for the course for someone as self-involved/self-loving as you.

Translation, Grey Advertising presented a few ad ideas to his team.  His team said they like that one.  The ads aired and now months later, his creative genius is responsible for the creation of the ad series.

In all honesty I hate those ads.

The Process

• All American
« Reply #164 on: July 04, 2012, 08:02:06 PM »

1.  Chicos/CBB/CBB2 are not Hoopaloop.  Or so they claim.
2.  Chicos is responsible for DirecTV's ads.  Don't switch to DirecTV - It's better to attend your own funeral as Phil Shifley.
3.  Chicos is a war hero.  A MUScoop Civil War Hero who tells war stories posing as Hoopaloop ::)
4.  We need more Beer Summits!

Relax. Respect the Process.

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #165 on: July 04, 2012, 09:35:42 PM »
So pathetic.... Yet soooooo entertaining.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #166 on: July 05, 2012, 08:42:33 AM »
sometimes I regret having DirecTV

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #167 on: July 05, 2012, 09:16:47 AM »

Hoopaloop is the CEO of Gray Advertising.

MarsupialMadness

• All American
« Reply #168 on: July 05, 2012, 09:32:14 AM »

Gray Advertising

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #169 on: July 05, 2012, 10:13:00 AM »
Hey Chicos -

For a nominal fee I will send you my email address.  I will then post any comments you'd like under my own username here on MUScoop.

To hell with the Mods!

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #170 on: July 05, 2012, 10:24:48 AM »
Hey Chicos -

For a nominal fee I will send you my email address.  

He already has your email address.  And home address, work address, etc.  Bro is a big time stalker. 
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #171 on: July 05, 2012, 08:51:47 PM »
I think it's pretty clear what happened here. Chicos knew the banstick was coming and he wanted to assume a new identity. He read in the paper about the death of a drifter by the name of Rob Hoopaloop and assumed his identity for Scoop purposes. As Hoopaloop, he took the board hostage, might have even kidnapped warthog driver in the process. Thanks to the detective work of Rocky we determined that Chicos is Hoopaloop.

Here is the video report.

<a href="http://youtube.com/v/_2LjwM3B688" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://youtube.com/v/_2LjwM3B688</a>
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 08:54:14 PM by cheebs09 »

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #172 on: July 12, 2012, 07:20:02 AM »
I didn't need software to know this is the same person.

Weirdo.

Rob

• Walk-On
« Reply #173 on: August 04, 2012, 11:42:33 AM »
I didn't need software to know this is the same person.

Weirdo.

You remain a colossal idiot.  We aren't the same people.  Even Rocky says so.  Here was Rocky's email to me.

"Rob:  Absolutely untrue.  I believe you <Chico and Hoopaloop> are different people.  I also believe you have both used the Hoopaloop account in part to help circumvent JD's previous ban."

That's exactly what happened.  He (Chico) couldn't read the boards for months and I offered him access via my account so he could get in and read, but you continue to be an epic moron (along with Cheebs and others) that think we are the same person.  We aren't and even the moderator\owner of this board knows that to be the case.

Please continue with your homophobic rants, they reflect well on you.  As they say, people with the greatest anxiety about gays tend to be gay themselves.  Something you want to tell us PRN?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/04/09/study-homophobic-people-likely-repressing-homosexual-attraction/
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 11:46:05 AM by Rob »

🏀

• All American
« Reply #174 on: August 04, 2012, 11:48:44 AM »
You remain a colossal idiot.  We aren't the same people.  Even Rocky says so.  Here was Rocky's email to me.

"Rob:  Absolutely untrue.  I believe you <Chico and Hoopaloop> are different people.  I also believe you have both used the Hoopaloop account in part to help circumvent JD's previous ban."

That's exactly what happened.  He (Chico) couldn't read the boards for months and I offered him access via my account so he could get in and read, but you continue to be an epic moron (along with Cheebs and others) that think we are the same person.  We aren't and even the moderator\owner of this board knows that to be the case.

Please continue with your homophobic rants, they reflect well on you.  As they say, people with the greatest anxiety about gays tend to be gay themselves.  Something you want to tell us PRN?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/04/09/study-homophobic-people-likely-repressing-homosexual-attraction/

Is this seriously happening again?