collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Favre in the news again  (Read 1939 times)

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks

GGGG

• All American
Re: Favre in the news again
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 02:46:53 PM »
Interestingly, Favre pretty much side-stepped it in an interview.  He said "I'm not getting into that.  I'm just focusing on the Jets."  (or something similar).  I find it interesting that he didn't basically deny the entire thing.

And until the NFL issued a statement that they are looking into it, ESPN said nothing.  Surprise, surprise...

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 02:57:39 PM »
Interestingly, Favre pretty much side-stepped it in an interview.  He said "I'm not getting into that.  I'm just focusing on the Jets."  (or something similar).  I find it interesting that he didn't basically deny the entire thing.

And until the NFL issued a statement that they are looking into it, ESPN said nothing.  Surprise, surprise...

The rumors have been out there for about 3 weeks, I'm surprised it didn't die.  But now that the photos are out there, well that erected the story back up in the news cycle.   ;)

reinko

• All American
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 03:04:33 PM »

Exact comment, "I'm not getting into that. I've got my hands full with the Jets."

Boo yah, that's hi-larious.

smrunner99

• Starter
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2010, 03:15:00 PM »
But now that the photos are out there, well that erected the story back up in the news cycle

Good choice of words.

RJax55

• All American
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2010, 03:23:35 PM »
The rumors have been out there for about 3 weeks, I'm surprised it didn't die. 

Its been longer than that. Deadspin broke the story back in August when Favre "unretired".

Blue Horseshoe

• Team Captain
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2010, 03:45:25 PM »
I love you deadspin. Covering everything from the Spanish O'douchebags to Favre being another dirt bag athlete.

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2010, 04:18:24 PM »