[Today at 08:12:51 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Uncle Rico
[Today at 04:40:58 PM]

Bill Scholl Retiring by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 02:42:00 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Herman Cain
[Today at 12:49:34 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Has anyone posted this?  (Read 3640 times)

classof70

• Team Captain

SacWarrior

• Team Captain
Re: Has anyone posted this?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 11:10:39 AM »
Why would we post something about Indiana's recruiting on a Marquette forum?

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 11:21:19 AM »

It's not about their recruiting

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 11:22:44 AM »
Good question.

Who the hell cares about Indiana's recruiting and Tom Cream? He is ancient history, and this is an MU forum!
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

PE8983

• Team Captain
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2010, 11:41:33 AM »
"It's not about their recruiting"
Who cares what it's about?  It has nothing to do with us.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2010, 11:52:43 AM »
"It's not about their recruiting"
Who cares what it's about?  It has nothing to do with us.

I just find it humorous what people think it's about and what it's really about.  If I had to guess, the original poster put it up there because the article rags on IU being underachievers....a viewpoint held by some on this board.

There are many articles on this board that have "nothing to do with us"

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2010, 11:54:23 AM »
I just find it humorous what people think it's about and what it's really about.  If I had to guess, the original poster put it up there because the article rags on IU being underachievers....a viewpoint held by some on this board.

Stop sabotaging the program.  Sabotager.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2010, 12:16:39 PM »
Stop sabotaging the program.  Sabotager.

Sabotuer.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2010, 12:46:52 PM »

100% correct. Sac and Willie rip Class of 70 for posting an article they didn't even bother to read (or couldn't understand).

There has been much debate here whether IU has performed to expectations or disappointed in TC's first two years. Two Rivals writers giving their opinion is germane to that discussion. Those who find that discussion unworthy of their time are free to ignore it.

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2010, 01:15:00 PM »
I read the article Lenny. I guess you did not understand my post. Tired of hearing about Indiana and Crean, regardless if they are over or underachieving. the endless posting of Crean is getting really old.

Marquette84

• All American
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2010, 01:23:04 PM »
100% correct. Sac and Willie rip Class of 70 for posting an article they didn't even bother to read (or couldn't understand).

There has been much debate here whether IU has performed to expectations or disappointed in TC's first two years. Two Rivals writers giving their opinion is germane to that discussion. Those who find that discussion unworthy of their time are free to ignore it.

Its interesting, however, that you would defend those two writers given your long-standing animosity toward Crean given that neither one faults Crean for the situation at Indiana.

". . . . the underachieving predates Kelvin Sampson or even Mike Davis.. . . "

And:

". . .  Tom Crean inherited a no-win situation when he took over for Sampson, and any shot at major improvement last season disappeared when Maurice Creek suffered a season-ending injury. Crean won consistently at Marquette, and I believe he eventually will turn things around at Indiana. . . ."

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2010, 02:12:53 PM »
I read the article Lenny. I guess you did not understand my post. Tired of hearing about Indiana and Crean, regardless if they are over or underachieving. the endless posting of Crean is getting really old.

You say "Who the hell cares about Indiana's recruiting" (also SacWarrior's gripe) when the article didn't so much as even mention Indiana's recruiting. So clearly you didn't read or totally misunderstood the article.

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2010, 03:51:22 PM »
Not understanding the hate lenny. for the last time, I did read the article. I will just chalk up your passion as being a Crean boy.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2010, 04:11:41 PM »
Its interesting, however, that you would defend those two writers given your long-standing animosity toward Crean given that neither one faults Crean for the situation at Indiana.

". . . . the underachieving predates Kelvin Sampson or even Mike Davis.. . . "

And:

". . .  Tom Crean inherited a no-win situation when he took over for Sampson, and any shot at major improvement last season disappeared when Maurice Creek suffered a season-ending injury. Crean won consistently at Marquette, and I believe he eventually will turn things around at Indiana. . . ."

Guessed you missed "Indiana would have expected to struggle while on probation but the Hoosiers have been utterly dismal the past two seasons" and "These schools (UK, UNC, KU, UCLA and Indiana) never should suffer through back-to-back 20 loss seasons".

You don't get to the top of any list in sport without the coach getting some credit. That goes for over or under achievers.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2010, 05:25:24 PM »
I just hope by the end of this thread that MU Basketball will come over here and say I make this board impossible to read.