collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Gas Shortage  (Read 5817 times)

pbiflyer

• All American

tower912

• All American
Re: Gas Shortage
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2021, 08:49:26 AM »
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2021, 07:29:32 PM »
What should we make of the FoxNews story that the hackers were paid $4-5 mlll in cryptocurrency to resume service?

when a reporter asked the sleepy one about the ransom($5 million) paid to the hackers...pause...pause...huh...pause...yawn...helloooo...

"i have no comment on that"

russiarussiarussia

he does realize that this affected approximately 25-30% of this country right?  ahhh, dumb question...nap time
don't...don't don't don't don't

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2021, 07:32:55 PM »
when a reporter asked the sleepy one about the ransom($5 million) paid to the hackers...pause...pause...huh...pause...yawn...helloooo...

russiarussiarussia

he does realize that this affected approximately 25-30% of this country right?  ahhh, dumb question...nap time

What?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2021, 09:13:11 PM »
What?
Rank, in order of magnitude and liklihood of driving this once fine democracy to its knees, the following atrocities:

* Wearing a tan suit
* Asking for Dijon mustard
* Pausing before answering "no comment"
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2021, 09:21:50 PM »

russiarussiarussia

The effect on the country that was so bad that I was able to pull into any gas station I chose today and fill my tank without waiting in line?  The horror.

Moron

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2021, 09:30:55 PM »
The effect on the country that was so bad that I was able to pull into any gas station I chose today and fill my tank without waiting in line?  The horror.

Moron

no need for the name calling sweetie...82 must not be on that side of the RR tracks...privilege?

https://www.fox46.com/news/local-news/over-70-of-charlotte-gas-stations-out-of-fuel-as-pipeline-shutdown-continues-into-day-5/

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2021, 09:39:33 PM »
no need for the name calling sweetie...82 must not be on that side of the RR tracks...privilege?

https://www.fox46.com/news/local-news/over-70-of-charlotte-gas-stations-out-of-fuel-as-pipeline-shutdown-continues-into-day-5/

Well damn. I must’ve missed the giant jump in North Carolina’s population recently.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

MU82

• All American
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2021, 09:53:45 PM »

1. this is old news.

2. we drove our hybrid (which still has 500 miles in the tank) across town today, and we passed at least a half-dozen gas stations that were pumping. on all sides of all tracks. but yes, some still were not pumping.

3. clearly biden's fault.

4. within a few days, when gas stations everywhere will be operating at full capacity, i guess biden will deserve full credit for that.

5. you have very bad BDS. tens of millions of Americans, however, do not, as biden's approval rating is higher than your lord and master's ever was.

6. don't you have another lifelong conservative congressperson you need to cancel because he or she, unlike you, refuses to bend the knee?
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2021, 10:40:34 PM »
"5. you have very bad BDS. tens of millions of Americans, however, do not, as biden's approval rating is higher than your lord and master's ever was."

umm, yeah, saddam, chavez, putin,  and castro never lost an election either eyn'a?  pravda tends to be a little biased

oh, and old news backatcha

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2021, 10:49:56 PM »
"5. you have very bad BDS. tens of millions of Americans, however, do not, as biden's approval rating is higher than your lord and master's ever was."

umm, yeah, saddam, chavez, putin,  and castro never lost an election either eyn'a?  pravda tends to be a little biased

oh, and old news backatcha

Unhinged.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2021, 11:05:20 PM »
All of you participating in this disappoint me.