collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Nothing about Nunn  (Read 56691 times)

GGGG

• All American
Re: Nothing about Nunn
« Reply #175 on: August 04, 2012, 11:53:57 AM »
You remain a colossal idiot.  We aren't the same people.  Even Rocky says so.  Here was Rocky's email to me.

"Rob:  Absolutely untrue.  I believe you <Chico and Hoopaloop> are different people.  I also believe you have both used the Hoopaloop account in part to help circumvent JD's previous ban."

That's exactly what happened.  He (Chico) couldn't read the boards for months and I offered him access via my account so he could get in and read, but you continue to be an epic moron (along with Cheebs and others) that think we are the same person.  We aren't and even the moderator\owner of this board knows that to be the case.

Then you should be banned from the board for knowingly allowing a banned member to use your account.

But I'm a much bigger assh*le than the mods are.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #176 on: August 04, 2012, 01:20:00 PM »
You remain a colossal idiot.  We aren't the same people.  Even Rocky says so.  Here was Rocky's email to me.

"Rob:  Absolutely untrue.  I believe you <Chico and Hoopaloop> are different people.  I also believe you have both used the Hoopaloop account in part to help circumvent JD's previous ban."

That's exactly what happened.  He (Chico) couldn't read the boards for months and I offered him access via my account so he could get in and read, but you continue to be an epic moron (along with Cheebs and others) that think we are the same person.  We aren't and even the moderator\owner of this board knows that to be the case.

Please continue with your homophobic rants, they reflect well on you.  As they say, people with the greatest anxiety about gays tend to be gay themselves.  Something you want to tell us PRN?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/04/09/study-homophobic-people-likely-repressing-homosexual-attraction/

Welcome back, Chicos/Hoop/"Rob"
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #177 on: August 04, 2012, 02:26:29 PM »
This is comical.  Very, very said, but also comical.

The Process

• All American
« Reply #178 on: August 04, 2012, 02:50:02 PM »
Is this seriously happening again?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HNTxr2NJHa0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HNTxr2NJHa0</a>
Relax. Respect the Process.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #179 on: August 04, 2012, 03:19:17 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HNTxr2NJHa0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HNTxr2NJHa0</a>

Respect, yo. RIP Sheri Lewis.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #180 on: August 04, 2012, 04:21:20 PM »
You remain a colossal idiot.  We aren't the same people.  Even Rocky says so.  Here was Rocky's email to me.

"Rob:  Absolutely untrue.  I believe you <Chico and Hoopaloop> are different people.  I also believe you have both used the Hoopaloop account in part to help circumvent JD's previous ban."

That's exactly what happened.  He (Chico) couldn't read the boards for months and I offered him access via my account so he could get in and read, but you continue to be an epic moron (along with Cheebs and others) that think we are the same person.  We aren't and even the moderator\owner of this board knows that to be the case.

Please continue with your homophobic rants, they reflect well on you.  As they say, people with the greatest anxiety about gays tend to be gay themselves.  Something you want to tell us PRN?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/04/09/study-homophobic-people-likely-repressing-homosexual-attraction/

JUST.  LET.  IT.  GO.

Silkk the Shaka

• All American
« Reply #181 on: August 05, 2012, 01:19:26 PM »
He (Chico) couldn't read the boards for months and I offered him access via my account so he could get in and read, but you continue to be an epic moron (along with Cheebs and others) that think we are the same person.  

That would MAYBE make sense if you needed to log in to read the website.  But you don't need to log in to read anything, so it doesn't make sense at all.

Chicago_inferiority_complexes

• All American
« Reply #182 on: August 06, 2012, 09:55:34 AM »
Just want to say that I think I was the first person to call this. I knew it was Chicos and another guy using the same account.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #183 on: August 06, 2012, 10:02:45 AM »
Just want to say that I think I was the first person to call this. I knew it was Chicos and another guy using the same account.

Congratulations.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #184 on: August 06, 2012, 10:07:12 AM »

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #185 on: August 06, 2012, 10:29:37 AM »

Without evidence, this claim means nothing. Time to go through every post from every user referencing the possibility of Chicos and Hoop being the same or sharing an account and see which is timestamped first.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

Chicago_inferiority_complexes

• All American
« Reply #186 on: August 06, 2012, 10:46:37 AM »
HAHA. I know it means nothing, but I think I picked up on it pretty early and I'm surprised I didn't see other people saying it.

The Process

• All American
« Reply #187 on: August 06, 2012, 11:39:38 AM »
Without evidence, this claim means nothing. Time to go through every post from every user referencing the possibility of Chicos and Hoop being the same or sharing an account and see which is timestamped first.

Relax. Respect the Process.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #188 on: August 06, 2012, 11:26:11 PM »
someecards.com - So what you're saying is that Chicos, Hoops and Rob aren't the same cat? Get the unnatural carnal knowledge out.

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #189 on: August 15, 2012, 03:07:53 PM »
Well.... there you have it.  Not only do we now know that Chicos and Hoopaloop are indeed two separate people, we also know that neither one is Jimmy Butler.

Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #190 on: August 15, 2012, 03:18:47 PM »
Well.... there you have it.  Not only do we now know that Chicos and Hoopaloop are indeed two separate people, we also know that neither one is Jimmy Butler.

And that one of them drinks mai tais at the ball game.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #191 on: August 15, 2012, 03:38:54 PM »
And that one of them drinks mai tais at the ball game.

What do you expect....he's at a Cubs game.

Bocephys

• All American
« Reply #192 on: August 15, 2012, 03:53:44 PM »

Just gotta remember to keep that pinky out.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #193 on: August 15, 2012, 08:07:58 PM »

All I see are dudes in the picture.  Shocker...
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #194 on: August 15, 2012, 09:40:27 PM »
Who's who here? Is Butler the tall one?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

MDMU04

• All American
« Reply #195 on: August 15, 2012, 10:11:57 PM »
All I see are dudes in the picture.  Shocker...

It's hilarious because it's so original.
"They call me eccentric. They used to call me nuts. I haven't changed." - Al McGuire

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #196 on: August 16, 2012, 03:22:57 PM »

Rocky is wrong. All the same person. How many boards, and under how many names, have you been banned from?

If I were gay, could I come over for beers before heading over to leer at you and the other furries at Disneyland?

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
Re: Nunn Visiting
« Reply #197 on: December 11, 2014, 09:18:57 PM »

We have AtWiz saying LW was promoted beyond his capabilities and is hoping his on the job training doesn't drive Buzz out of the program.    http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=31777.2750

Looks like Wiz nailed this one! Well done Tom!

Death on call

brandx

« Reply #198 on: December 11, 2014, 09:32:06 PM »
Wonder how many times chicos has been banned.

NorthernDancerColt

• All American
« Reply #199 on: January 28, 2020, 10:58:34 PM »
Let's make this simple.  You banned this guy once for....whatever.  In his next "life", he lied to you about his "identity".  He's still the same guy.  What's changed?

Rocky, pull the trigger.

This is rich.

All I could hear back then and again in 2020 was the ICE-T refrain “I’m bout to unload the ammo...E squeeze the trigger.”

Cheeks does have a tendency to hijack threads, but I think he makes some very salient points when he wants to. So, on second thought, Rocky, please always let him run his race, without going all General Aladeen on him. That’s either Brew or willie warrior’s job.
Zenyatta has a lot....a lot... of ground to make up. She gets there from here she’d be a super horse......what’s this.....Zenyatta hooked to the grandstand side....Zenyatta flying on the outside....this....is...un-belieeeeeevable!...looked impossible at the top of the stretch...