[Today at 10:37:13 AM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by Jay Bee
[May 15, 2024, 09:14:05 PM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by Hards Alumni
[May 15, 2024, 01:48:36 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Billy Hoyle
[May 15, 2024, 12:47:28 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Golf 2024  (Read 52842 times)

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
Re: Golf 2024
« Reply #1275 on: May 14, 2024, 07:31:15 AM »
Jimmy Dunne, one of the architects of the PGA Tour’s framework agreement with Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund, resigned from the Tour’s policy board Monday, effective immediately. In a letter to the board that was obtained by Sports Illustrated, Dunne wrote that “no meaningful progress has been made towards a transaction with PIF,” and that ever since players seized control of the board and cut him out of negotiations, “my vote and my role is utterly superfluous.”

Dunne’s resignation comes almost a year after PGA Tour commissioner Jay Monahan stunned the golf world with the framework agreement. Initially rolled out as a “merger,” the framework agreement was actually the blueprint of a deal that would allow the Tour to determine the future of PIF-funded LIV Golf.

https://www.si.com/golf/jimmy-dunne-resigns-from-pga-tour-board?

Men’s professional golf is a dumpster fire.  Arnold Palmer be a rolling round in his grave
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

MurphysTillClose

• Starter
« Reply #1276 on: May 14, 2024, 08:37:46 AM »
Jimmy Dunne, one of the architects of the PGA Tour’s framework agreement with Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund, resigned from the Tour’s policy board Monday, effective immediately. In a letter to the board that was obtained by Sports Illustrated, Dunne wrote that “no meaningful progress has been made towards a transaction with PIF,” and that ever since players seized control of the board and cut him out of negotiations, “my vote and my role is utterly superfluous.”

Dunne’s resignation comes almost a year after PGA Tour commissioner Jay Monahan stunned the golf world with the framework agreement. Initially rolled out as a “merger,” the framework agreement was actually the blueprint of a deal that would allow the Tour to determine the future of PIF-funded LIV Golf.

https://www.si.com/golf/jimmy-dunne-resigns-from-pga-tour-board?

Mr. Dunne is a big ND guy

🏀

• All American
« Reply #1277 on: May 14, 2024, 08:43:42 AM »
Jimmy Dunne: Find Me Someone Involved in 9/11 And 'I'll Kill Them Myself'

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #1278 on: May 14, 2024, 09:16:00 AM »
Man, I wonder what Rahm is thinking. I feel a big part of his jump was based on the thinking the tours would be merged in the near future.