collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Poll

Will you get the Covid vaccine when it's available to you?

Yes
57 (75%)
Undecided
5 (6.6%)
No - I won't get one unless my job or the government requires it
14 (18.4%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Author Topic: Will you get the Covid Vaccine?  (Read 25281 times)

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
Re: Will you get the Covid Vaccine?
« Reply #325 on: May 10, 2024, 03:55:00 PM »
I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact he’s gone from CNN to News Nation.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #326 on: May 10, 2024, 05:06:11 PM »
Noted scientist Chris Cuomo.

As opposed to noted Scoop scientists Hards Alumni, Rico, Sultan, Smith, 82, etc., etc., etc. LOL

Interesting article.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #327 on: May 10, 2024, 05:18:43 PM »
As opposed to noted Scoop scientists Hards Alumni, Rico, Sultan, Smith, 82, etc., etc., etc. LOL

Interesting article.

Ah, well, my degree is from the College of Health Sciences.

Seems you and rocket are bit forgetful these days.

Good try though, Len, good try.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #328 on: May 10, 2024, 05:24:58 PM »
I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact he’s gone from CNN to News Nation.

oh, so you mean now he can admit to some truths...yeah probably
don't...don't don't don't don't

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #329 on: May 10, 2024, 05:30:41 PM »
Ah, well, my degree is from the College of Health Sciences.

Seems you and rocket are bit forgetful these days.

Good try though, Len, good try.

well pardon us doctor hards...so tell me how much immunology, microbiology, biomedical sciences and pharmacology did you have?  when was the last time you treated a patient?  prescribed anything?   

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #330 on: May 10, 2024, 05:30:49 PM »

8 out of 10
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #331 on: May 10, 2024, 05:33:41 PM »
  well pardon us doctor hards...so tell me how much immunology, microbiology, biomedical sciences and pharmacology did you have?  when was the last time you treated a patient?  prescribed anything?

I assure you, I have more health science education than Chris Cuomo.  Since that's what we were talking about.

Or are you having another senior moment?

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #332 on: May 10, 2024, 05:40:10 PM »
this from chris cuomo-

“I am taking … a regular dose of ivermectin. Ivermectin was a boogeyman during COVID. That was wrong. We were given bad information about ivermectin. The real question is, why? Everyone’s going to say ‘Joe Rogan was right.’ No, Joe Rogan was saying – yeah, he was right – that’s not what matters. What matters is, the entire medical community knew that Ivermectin couldn’t hurt you. They knew it … I know they knew it. How do I know? Because now I’m doing nothing but talking to these clinicians, who at the time were overwhelmed by COVID, and they weren’t saying anything! It’s cheap, it’s not owned by anybody, and it’s used as an anti-microbial, antiviral and has been for all these different ways, and has been for a long time. My doctor was using it during COVID on her family and on her patients, and it was working for them. So. They were wrong to play scared on that. Didn’t know that at the time. Know it now, admit it now, reporting on it now."

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #333 on: May 10, 2024, 05:44:52 PM »
I assure you, I have more health science education than Chris Cuomo.  Since that's what we were talking about.

Or are you having another senior moment?

yes, but he's going on the advice from his doctor

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #334 on: May 10, 2024, 05:48:19 PM »

Is the suggestion here that there aren't stupid doctors?  Because, buddy, do I have a basketball forum for you to check out.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #335 on: May 10, 2024, 05:58:31 PM »
Is the suggestion here that there aren't stupid doctors?  Because, buddy, do I have a basketball forum for you to check out.

https://www.muscoop.com/index.php?action=profile;u=9462
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #336 on: May 10, 2024, 07:27:46 PM »

ok, so when something goes against what you believe, it's stupid?  fine.  i'm just pointing out that ivermectin isn't the "horse dewormer' ya'll are making it out to be.  there is a thing called repurposing of drugs.  because it was brought up by many whom you opposed politically, it's suddenly stupid?  that's not how science works

there were many things that were not allowed or laughed at or whatever and I tried to tell you guys this-that after all the smoke clears, there are going to be many truths about some things, that if they were taken with an open mind, could be helpful.  but many here became sheople and ya'll know who you are.  you hung together like gangs laughing at opposing views. 

many of those opposing views probably cost some lives

i'm not saying in every case, ivermectin or hydroxychlorquinone should have been prescribed, but that would be up to the doc and the patient, eyn'a?

• All American
« Reply #337 on: May 10, 2024, 08:02:26 PM »
ok, so when something goes against what you believe, it's stupid?  fine.  i'm just pointing out that ivermectin isn't the "horse dewormer' ya'll are making it out to be.  there is a thing called repurposing of drugs.  because it was brought up by many whom you opposed politically, it's suddenly stupid?  that's not how science works

there were many things that were not allowed or laughed at or whatever and I tried to tell you guys this-that after all the smoke clears, there are going to be many truths about some things, that if they were taken with an open mind, could be helpful.  but many here became sheople and ya'll know who you are.  you hung together like gangs laughing at opposing views. 

i'm not saying in every case, ivermectin or hydroxychlorquinone should have been prescribed, but that would be up to the doc and the patient, eyn'a?

Produce the studies that you claimed would prove that it worked.

Otherwise you’re just the weak-minded moron who doesn’t realize he’s being duped again.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

• All American
« Reply #338 on: May 10, 2024, 08:04:58 PM »

Interesting article.

When have I advocated for anything that wasn’t promoted by public health professionals?

• All American
« Reply #339 on: May 10, 2024, 08:05:24 PM »

You are so stupid.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #340 on: May 11, 2024, 09:49:12 AM »

It doesn't go against my beliefs, you ignoramous, it goes against the established science backed by the vast majority of the scientific community.

You're brain dead.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #341 on: May 11, 2024, 11:24:55 AM »
From WebMd:

Ivermectin is a medication that treats some parasitic diseases. There are two types of the medication. Doctors prescribe one kind for certain health conditions in people, and veterinarians prescribe another that’s safe only for animals.

What Conditions Does Ivermectin Treat?

In people, the FDA has approved prescription ivermectin tablets to treat two infections caused by parasitic worms:

++ Strongyloidiasis, which can cause problems like belly pain, bloating, heartburn, diarrhea, and rashes. However, most people who catch it don’t have symptoms.
++ Onchocerciasis, also called river blindness, which can bring on an itchy rash, eye disease, or abnormal growths under the skin.

Doctors can also prescribe a type of ivermectin that you put on your skin (called a topical medication) to treat head lice and skin conditions like rosacea and scabies.

In animals, ivermectin can help prevent heartworm disease and certain parasites.

It’s dangerous for humans to take any drug made for animals, including ivermectin. A dose meant for a big animal like a horse or cow (which can weigh 2,000 pounds or more) can be toxic for a person. Also, some of the inactive ingredients in an animal medication might not be safe for people.

Is Ivermectin Approved to Treat COVID-19?

The FDA hasn’t approved ivermectin to treat or prevent the illness caused by the coronavirus.

Scientists have been studying the drug to find out if it can treat COVID-19, but they need more information before they can say whether it’s safe or effective. That’s why major groups like the FDA, the Infectious Diseases Society of America, and the World Health Organization say you shouldn’t take ivermectin for COVID-19 unless you’re enrolled in a professional medical study called a clinical trial.

The best way to protect yourself and your loved ones from the coronavirus is to get vaccinated. The COVID-19 vaccines are approved for everyone 6 months and older. They’re generally safe and effective, with the benefits outweighing any risks.

The same can’t be said about taking ivermectin for COVID-19. If you’re not under a doctor’s care, it’s possible to take too much and overdose, which can lead to seizures, coma, and death.

Or as some would say: Ivermectin is a proven Covid-beater, so go for it!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #342 on: Today at 07:20:54 AM »
Produce the studies that you claimed would prove that it worked.

Otherwise you’re just the weak-minded moron who doesn’t realize he’s being duped again.

listen jackwagon, there are repurposed methods, treatments in many things, including medical field all the time.  this sometimes requires one to think "outside the box".  sometimes there are things called peer group studies, but that requires people to get together to discuss their methods.   I know you've never had to or are able do this because no one wants to meet with you. 

that's why you are where you are in life,  unhappy and depressed wishing you would have done something else with your life.  so you come on here trying to judge people according to your narrow, shallow background.  you've got much more to learn ah, but your personality won't allow for it...especially when you already know it all. 

• All American
« Reply #343 on: Today at 07:32:44 AM »
Me? I’m perfectly happy. Mostly because God blessed me enough to not become an ignorant dentist that uses Chris Cuomo for medical advice.

Still waiting for the studies you promised four years ago…

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #344 on: Today at 08:41:13 AM »
  listen jackwagon, there are repurposed methods, treatments in many things, including medical field all the time.  this sometimes requires one to think "outside the box".  sometimes there are things called peer group studies, but that requires people to get together to discuss their methods.   I know you've never had to or are able do this because no one wants to meet with you. 

that's why you are where you are in life,  unhappy and depressed wishing you would have done something else with your life.  so you come on here trying to judge people according to your narrow, shallow background.  you've got much more to learn ah, but your personality won't allow for it...especially when you already know it all.

So you don't have any studies to share?

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #345 on: Today at 09:35:55 AM »
I would say that if Chris Cuomo is taking it, that pretty much negates any need for scientific studies, and further invalidates those studies already done showing it was worse than useless.

See, roqqet was right all along. What a medical mind! His patients, if still alive, sure are lucky.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #346 on: Today at 09:42:48 AM »
Here is another doctor that gives the same advice. Or maybe this is Cuomo's doctor?

If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #347 on: Today at 09:54:39 AM »
so Chris cuomo, you know, formerly on CNN, one of the people you guys genuflect to, yeah, held COVID vaccine as the elixir of all elixirs.  if you didn't get vaxxed you should be in jail for killing people, etc etc

well now he claims he has been vaccine damaged and takes...wait for it...IVERMECTIN

shocker none of you either saw this, or were hoping it would just go away...anywho, don't all line up to apologize all at once because I could really give a flying fatso

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chris-cuomo-makes-ivermectin-face-210453781.html

So on brand that the one (former) CNN personality rocket finds credible is the one who was fired for unethical behavior and sexual harassment.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #348 on: Today at 06:41:33 PM »
So on brand that the one (former) CNN personality rocket finds credible is the one who was fired for unethical behavior and sexual harassment.

never said anything about being credible.  just saying what's going on behind the scenes.  funny how they feel free to talk about it now as they had to take the "hard line" opposite while on air.  why does this stuff come out now?  if you think Chris Cuomo is the only one following this regimen, then stick to your "science" until what?  you gonna wait for doc fettuchini to give it his blessing?  he's still chasing bats and pangolins

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #349 on: Today at 07:30:18 PM »
   behind the scenes....   "hard line" ...come out now?  ...the only one ...stick to your "science"

Nuff said

feedback