'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: [Cracked Sidewalks] Lance Goulbourne to Vanderbilt  (Read 1385 times)

CrackedSidewalksSays

[Cracked Sidewalks] Lance Goulbourne to Vanderbilt
« on: October 01, 2007, 04:00:53 PM »
Lance Goulbourne to Vanderbilt

Per Zagoria's blog -- lots of details here.  Congrats and good luck, Lance.Despite losing Goulbourne, MU seems bound and determined to sign a combo forward this year.   Crean is still actively recruiting a slew of talent at the SF positions including Dominique Rutledge (visiting MU this week), Mookie Jones (on campus last week), Renaldo Woolridge (on campus last week) and Jared Swopshire (on campus later this month).

http://www.crackedsidewalks.com/2007/10/lance-goulbourne-to-vanderbilt.html

Big Papi

• All American
Re: [Cracked Sidewalks] Lance Goulbourne to Vanderbilt
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 05:13:18 PM »
Well it is time to start getting nervous MU fans.  Out of all the 3/4s out there I thought Goulbourne was our best chance.  Mookie Jones, Swopshire and Woolridge all seem like long shots.  Rutledge is popping up more and more but as athletic as he is I don't think we can get too excited over him.  From the start it looked like we were going to have a chance for a very good class but it seems like it is slipping away.  The more Ben-Eze waits the more I doubt he will come to MU. Shumpert will be a tough tough get as I have a feeling we can easily finish third in that race as well.  Crittle, will, there have been a quite a few articles where he lists us as his leader but anyone else get the vibe of Bryce Webster from him?  Hang on tight, its going to be a wild ride over the next few weeks.

feedback