[Today at 02:58:54 PM]

Bill Scholl Retiring by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 02:42:00 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Herman Cain
[Today at 12:49:34 PM]

Crean vs Buzz vs Wojo vs Shaka by brewcity77
[May 08, 2024, 01:39:16 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: POTUS - COVID Positive  (Read 38236 times)

shoothoops

• All American
Re: POTUS - COVID Positive
« Reply #275 on: October 05, 2020, 06:12:02 PM »
Unfortunately that’s the story of these last 4 years and twitter in general....say something crazy with an incorrect/fake bio or with anonymous sourcing, get hundreds of thousands of retweets, online publications right stories without fact checking anything....48 hrs later it turns out to be all or largely false but damage has been done and no one cares or pays attention to the correction.

Seems pretty clear here.

https://twitter.com/DrPhillipsMD/status/1312867868028141568?s=19

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/519610-walter-reed-physician-trump-sent-wrong-message-that-its-ok-to-go-out?amp&__twitter_impression=true

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #276 on: October 05, 2020, 06:20:16 PM »
Unfortunately that’s the story of these last 4 years and twitter in general....say something crazy with an incorrect/fake bio or with anonymous sourcing, get hundreds of thousands of retweets, online publications right stories without fact checking anything....48 hrs later it turns out to be all or largely false but damage has been done and no one cares or pays attention to the correction.

What?

So Tower posts a TRUE comment. You feel the need to attack Tower. He provides evidence for his TRUE comment.

And you come back with...drivel about...?

Tower was correct.

Why are you being so obtuse?

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #277 on: October 05, 2020, 06:28:40 PM »
I'm going to withhold commentary until we know with certainty that this idiot didn't get Biden infected.

Nah, if Sleepy Joe had da chit, he'd be dead, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #278 on: October 05, 2020, 06:28:54 PM »
Donald the Orange returns as Donald the White.

H/t The Bee.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #279 on: October 05, 2020, 06:29:57 PM »
Unfortunately that’s the story of these last 4 years and twitter in general....say something crazy with an incorrect/fake bio or with anonymous sourcing, get hundreds of thousands of retweets, online publications right stories without fact checking anything.

But enough about all the conspiracy theories, racist sh!t and lies that get re-twitted regularly by America's No. 1 twit.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

MU82

• All American
« Reply #280 on: October 05, 2020, 06:31:56 PM »

Yeah, because only weak people die from COVID-19, just like only losers become POWs and only suckers serve our country.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #281 on: October 05, 2020, 06:33:50 PM »
Yet again, I'm left wondering what Pace is even talking about.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #282 on: October 05, 2020, 06:42:09 PM »
What?

So Tower posts a TRUE comment. You feel the need to attack Tower. He provides evidence for his TRUE comment.

Tower was correct.

Small changes made to the guys twitter bio in the last 24 hours.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #283 on: October 05, 2020, 06:46:19 PM »

I prefer presidents who don’t get Covid
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #284 on: October 05, 2020, 06:46:23 PM »

But enough about all the conspiracy theories, racist sh!t and lies that get re-twitted regularly by America's No. 1 twit.

Agree 100%.  Twitter is 99% garbage and POTUS can be most at fault sometimes.  Can you also admit there is a ton of incorrect stuff spewed by the left as well?

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #285 on: October 05, 2020, 06:48:12 PM »
What?

Tower was correct.

Tower said a physician from Walter Reed was critical of the decision.  24 hrs later turns out dude wasn’t a physician at Walter Reed.

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #286 on: October 05, 2020, 07:00:32 PM »
Tower said a physician from Walter Reed was critical of the decision.  24 hrs later turns out dude wasn’t a physician at Walter Reed.

https://health.usnews.com/doctors/james-phillips-1057537

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesphillipsmd

What you are doing is called gaslighting. Any attempt to distract, change the subject, go on the offensive about anything except the actual topic at hand. No dice.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 07:04:37 PM by shoothoops »

tower912

• All American
« Reply #287 on: October 05, 2020, 07:03:13 PM »

Once again, you could not be more wrong if you were trying to.     But, in the words of the Rock, way to know your role.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #288 on: October 05, 2020, 07:09:49 PM »

https://www.today.com/video/walter-reed-physician-trump-s-ride-outside-hospital-was-a-dangerous-move-93144645593

Dr. James Phillips, an attending physician at Walter Reed Medical Center who tweeted that President Trump’s ride outside the hospital on Sunday was “insanity,” tells TODAY that “this was a dangerous move… there is no medical benefit for this to have taken place.”

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/this-is-the-height-of-irresponsibility-doctors-react-to-trumps-motorcade-outside-walter-reed-to-wave-at-supporters-2020-10-05

‘Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary Presidential “drive-by” just now has to be quarantined for 14 days.’
— James Phillips, a doctor of emergency medicine at George Washington University and attending physician at Walter Reed

----------------

If you had actually read the links tower posted, you would have seen the same thing.

It's obvious that you are here for only one purpose - to argue without any actual facts on your side.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #289 on: October 05, 2020, 07:12:40 PM »
https://www.today.com/video/walter-reed-physician-trump-s-ride-outside-hospital-was-a-dangerous-move-93144645593

Dr. James Phillips, an attending physician at Walter Reed Medical Center who tweeted that President Trump’s ride outside the hospital on Sunday was “insanity,” tells TODAY that “this was a dangerous move… there is no medical benefit for this to have taken place.”

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/this-is-the-height-of-irresponsibility-doctors-react-to-trumps-motorcade-outside-walter-reed-to-wave-at-supporters-2020-10-05

‘Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary Presidential “drive-by” just now has to be quarantined for 14 days.’
— James Phillips, a doctor of emergency medicine at George Washington University and attending physician at Walter Reed

----------------

If you had actually read the links tower posted, you would have seen the same thing.

It's obvious that you are here for only one purpose - to argue without any actual facts on your side.

I read a good chunk of them yesterday.  And then noticed the change to his twitter profile that used to say attending physician at Walter Reed yesterday and then no longer says that today 🤷‍♂️

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrPhillipsMD

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #290 on: October 05, 2020, 07:13:42 PM »
I read a good chunk of them yesterday.  And then noticed the change to his twitter profile that used to say attending physician at Walter Reed yesterday and then no longer says that today 🤷‍♂️

I’ll have no problem admitting if I was wrong but my point remains.  Twitter is garbage

tower912

• All American
« Reply #291 on: October 05, 2020, 07:15:29 PM »
That wasn't your point.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #292 on: October 05, 2020, 07:17:13 PM »
Yet again, I'm left wondering what Pace is even talking about.
Disinformation troll is here to disinform and muddy the waters. End of story.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #293 on: October 05, 2020, 07:24:29 PM »
Disinformation troll is here to disinform and muddy the waters. End of story.

Yup. I don’t understand why people interact with him. He is what he is - no matter what name he goes by.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #294 on: October 05, 2020, 07:27:43 PM »
That wasn't your point.

One of my points  ;)

tower912

• All American
« Reply #295 on: October 05, 2020, 07:29:47 PM »
One of my points  ;)

Only after all the other ones had been shot down.   ;)

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #296 on: October 05, 2020, 07:29:54 PM »

GET REKT

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #297 on: October 05, 2020, 07:30:35 PM »
I’ll have no problem admitting if I was wrong but my point remains.  Twitter is garbage

You admit you were wrong about as well as some people condemn white supremacists.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #298 on: October 05, 2020, 07:31:09 PM »
Only after all the other ones had been shot down.   ;)

;)

MU82

• All American
« Reply #299 on: October 05, 2020, 07:32:51 PM »
Agree 100%.  Twitter is 99% garbage and POTUS can be most at fault sometimes.  Can you also admit there is a ton of incorrect stuff spewed by the left as well?

False equivalence, obviously, since only one uses the medium the way he does and the frequency he does.

But sure, lots of people say stoopid stuff on social media.

Just not as much as your hero, who has twitted 100 times some days, mostly nonsensical or deranged or cruel or racist crap.