[Today at 10:43:07 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Uncle Rico
[May 09, 2024, 04:40:58 PM]

Bill Scholl Retiring by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[May 09, 2024, 02:42:00 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Herman Cain
[May 09, 2024, 12:49:34 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: POTUS - COVID Positive  (Read 38347 times)

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
Re: POTUS - COVID Positive
« Reply #250 on: October 05, 2020, 11:54:56 AM »
Essential worker.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now who is gonna tell us the hard truths? “We will not see diseases like the coronavirus come here..and isn't it refreshing when contrasting it with the awful presidency of President Obama."

After knowingly mingling with covid positive people, she mingled with reporters yesterday - maskless. She is a danger to society.

Laughingly, Trump tried to bring up Obama's response to H1N1 up during the debate. 

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #251 on: October 05, 2020, 12:07:12 PM »
Trump is now uniquely qualified to tackle this PLAGUE now that he has infiltrated it from inside and can attack the COVID hive mind. This would be a bitchin' Doctor Who episode.

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #252 on: October 05, 2020, 12:12:59 PM »
Anthony Fauci, your 2020 Federal Employee of the Year.

https://twitter.com/IRPatNIH/status/1311697857536237568?s=19

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #253 on: October 05, 2020, 12:19:31 PM »
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #254 on: October 05, 2020, 01:31:01 PM »
I mean, I guess one can appreciate the chutzpah ...

Tim Hogan @timjhogan
The Trump campaign is now attacking Biden for...not contracting coronavirus.
“He has experience — now — fighting the coronavirus as an individual. Those firsthand experiences, Joe Biden, he doesn’t have those."

Maybe he should have gotten the whole experience that the rest of America got then.

1) After being exposed, placed in mandatory quarantine. He'd be tested, but only once symptoms start. Then, he'd have to wait 7-10 days to get the result.

2) No world class medical care in your own residence. Instead, you are left to your own, if you have symptoms take Tylenol. Based on his symptoms so far, any attempts to go to the ER would result in them sending you home to take Tylenol.

3) No access to Regeneron, or at this juncture, access to Remdesivir.

Any claims to being better prepared to handle this because he had it, is like me claiming I know what it is to be so poor I never get to eat, because I once forgot lunch money and had to borrow it from a friend.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #255 on: October 05, 2020, 01:52:34 PM »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #256 on: October 05, 2020, 02:03:54 PM »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!

His tweets as always resurface, I hope to God this doesn't come back to bite him.  Is Chris Christie not still hospitalized?  He's telling people contracting COVID-19 made him feel 20 years younger.  It's unbelievably reckless. 
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #257 on: October 05, 2020, 02:12:36 PM »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I hope he recovers, but seriously? Over 210,000 Americans dead, and he is still trying to downplay it. It's all about the votes....

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #258 on: October 05, 2020, 02:16:45 PM »
His tweets as always resurface, I hope to God this doesn't come back to bite him.  Is Chris Christie not still hospitalized?  He's telling people contracting COVID-19 made him feel 20 years younger.  It's unbelievably reckless.

I’d say unbelievable but it isn’t.  His actions today will make this thing more political than it already is.  This is a very serious moment for our nation and he just threw dynamite on a fire
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #259 on: October 05, 2020, 02:17:35 PM »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I want to hear the defense of him now.
Maigh Eo for Sam

MUBurrow

• All American
« Reply #260 on: October 05, 2020, 02:20:49 PM »
"Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!" - Herman Cain

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #261 on: October 05, 2020, 02:24:11 PM »
Idiot is being unfair to idiots. Not sure what term defines this clown.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

MU82

• All American
« Reply #262 on: October 05, 2020, 02:26:18 PM »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Once again, this narcissist's irresponsible message is almost the exact opposite of what he should have stated.

No, we shouldn't be "afraid" of COVID-19, as in shaking-in-our-boots, hiding-in-our-bunkers afraid. But we should have a healthy respect for how insidious the virus can be, even to perfectly healthy humans.

We also should respect that even if we survive -- as the vast majority of COVID-19 patients do -- there is a decent chance that we could be haunted for years by serious medical conditions stemming from COVID-19. The obese, high-cholesterol, 74-year-old Trump has no idea yet if he will be one so haunted.

And, obviously, we should respect the fact that just about nobody else in America has access to the kind of care that Trump had these last few days. The "really great drugs" he referenced -- not available to most of us.

And, of course, if he wins his fight to take Obamacare away from tens of millions of Americans -- something he is cruelly trying to do in the middle of a deadly global pandemic -- few will even have access to basic care, let alone all the treatments he had pumped into him.

He has learned nothing except how to politicize the coronavirus even more and how to use it to divide Americans even more than he already has.

"They are dying. That's true. It is what it is."
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #263 on: October 05, 2020, 02:53:27 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/10/05/world/covid-trump?name=styln-trump-coronavirus
Dr. Gounder also noted that dexamethasone can cause a sense of euphoria. Mr. Trump said in his tweet that he feels better than he has in 20 years.

“A lot of people will just feel really great. If you had any aches and pains, they will disappear. If you had a fever, that will disappear,” she said. “People can become somewhat manic, grandiose.”

Great...

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #264 on: October 05, 2020, 03:35:43 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/10/05/world/covid-trump?name=styln-trump-coronavirus
Great...

Dexamethasone has many troubling side effects. Per the Mayo Clinic website:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/dexamethasone-oral-route/side-effects/drg-20075207

Notably, the “more common“ side effects include the following:

aggression
agitation
anxiety

blurred vision
decrease in the amount of urine
dizziness
fast, slow, pounding, or irregular heartbeat or pulse
headache
irritability
mental depression
mood changes

nervousness
noisy, rattling breathing
numbness or tingling in the arms or legs
pounding in the ears
swelling of the fingers, hands, feet, or lower legs
trouble thinking, speaking, or walking
troubled breathing at rest
weight gain

So yeah; just send him out to run the country.

I am thrilled he is doing better, and hope he makes a full recovery. But he has no business running a country right now with the medications he has taken. If you or I had received all those meds, we would be sent home, told to rest, and advised not to make any important decisions for a while.

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #265 on: October 05, 2020, 03:47:39 PM »
Once again, this narcissist's irresponsible message is almost the exact opposite of what he should have stated.

No, we shouldn't be "afraid" of COVID-19, as in shaking-in-our-boots, hiding-in-our-bunkers afraid. But we should have a healthy respect for how insidious the virus can be, even to perfectly healthy humans.

We also should respect that even if we survive -- as the vast majority of COVID-19 patients do -- there is a decent chance that we could be haunted for years by serious medical conditions stemming from COVID-19. The obese, high-cholesterol, 74-year-old Trump has no idea yet if he will be one so haunted.

And, obviously, we should respect the fact that just about nobody else in America has access to the kind of care that Trump had these last few days. The "really great drugs" he referenced -- not available to most of us.

And, of course, if he wins his fight to take Obamacare away from tens of millions of Americans -- something he is cruelly trying to do in the middle of a deadly global pandemic -- few will even have access to basic care, let alone all the treatments he had pumped into him.

He has learned nothing except how to politicize the coronavirus even more and how to use it to divide Americans even more than he already has.

"They are dying. That's true. It is what it is."

See today's Lincoln Project video.

GB Warrior

• All American

Warriors4ever

• All American
« Reply #267 on: October 05, 2020, 04:02:43 PM »
Just watched it.
The DNC needs to just give the Lincoln Project  any funds they raise. They are much better at messaging than anything the Dems come up with.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #268 on: October 05, 2020, 04:33:12 PM »
See today's Lincoln Project video.

You talking about Our Fight, featuring the slogan he gave to the Proud Boys?

If not, please provide link for what you are talking about.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #269 on: October 05, 2020, 05:10:00 PM »
The attending physician at Walter Reed is pissed.   Obviously a deep state, tinfoil hat wearing lefty.

Might want to double check that there Tower. 

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #270 on: October 05, 2020, 05:10:31 PM »
I understand we're talking about the president and covid-19 here, but please try to limit the propaganda.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #271 on: October 05, 2020, 05:47:20 PM »
I understand we're talking about the president and covid-19 here, but please try to limit the propaganda.

Can this even be called Scoop if we limit the propaganda?

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #274 on: October 05, 2020, 06:09:57 PM »
Unfortunately that’s the story of these last 4 years and twitter in general....say something crazy with an incorrect/fake bio or with anonymous sourcing, get hundreds of thousands of retweets, online publications right stories without fact checking anything....48 hrs later it turns out to be all or largely false but damage has been done and no one cares or pays attention to the correction.

Dr. James P. Phillips hardly sounds like "anonymous sourcing." And he went beyond the tweet - he did a live interview this morning on Good Morning America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8msG8FvdJXQ