[Today at 10:20:49 AM]

Marquette NBA Thread by Uncle Rico
[Today at 07:00:37 AM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MU82
[May 03, 2024, 05:21:12 PM]

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by Hards Alumni
[May 03, 2024, 02:02:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Commander Biden  (Read 2340 times)

MuggsyB

• All American
Commander Biden
« on: October 04, 2023, 04:48:48 PM »
Clearly this pup is upset and has all sorts of anxiety.  Terrible situation.  Get this dog to a trainer and out of that Hell Hole.  Immediately. 

Hards Alumni

• All American
Re: Commander Biden
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2023, 04:51:33 PM »
Clearly this pup is upset and has all sorts of anxiety.  Terrible situation.  Get this dog to a trainer and out of that Hell Hole.  Immediately.

Nah, just shoot em and grill em.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2023, 05:38:16 PM »
Tremendous judge of character.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2023, 05:50:05 PM »
Tremendous judge of character.

Commander needs help Tower.  This isn't funny and an awful situation. 

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2023, 05:55:59 PM »
Muggsy focusing on the critical issues in Washington (salute)

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2023, 05:59:57 PM »
Muggsy focusing on the critical issues in Washington (salute)

I'm not allowed to share political opinions here. 

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2023, 06:05:31 PM »
On cue
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2023, 07:31:49 PM »
He’s bitten 12 people that we know of - put him down.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2023, 07:33:57 PM »
He’s bitten 12 people that we know of - put him down.

I hate to say it, but I agree.  If this dog belonged to a regular Joe, it would have happened long ago.
Have some patience, FFS.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2023, 07:41:04 PM »
I m gonna side with Commander.  He hasn't been trained and is dealing with a s-show psychologically.

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2023, 07:43:49 PM »
Cant they just take him to a farm, like my parents told me what happened to one of our dogs when I was a kid.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2023, 07:52:24 PM »
I m gonna side with Commander.  He hasn't been trained and is dealing with a s-show psychologically.

Is he? There have been plenty of dogs in the WH before and they seem to have thrived.

Sometimes dogs just can’t be saved. It’s ok to admit that.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Golden Avalanche

• All American
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2023, 08:04:02 PM »
The dog seems to dislike a certain type who seems to dislike his human.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2023, 08:05:01 PM »
Is he? There have been plenty of dogs in the WH before and they seem to have thrived.

Sometimes dogs just can’t be saved. It’s ok to admit that.

That's fair but my instincts are that this is a caretaker issue.  It's not about the WH per se but he was raised there.  I don't believe he was ever trained. 

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2023, 08:06:00 PM »
The dog seems to dislike a certain type who seems to dislike his human.

He's not partial to the secret service guys despite certain reports. 

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2023, 08:24:02 PM »
He's not partial to the secret service guys despite certain reports.

Good
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2023, 08:25:01 PM »

Trump wasn’t trained and Is a s-show psychologically. You were fine with him.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2023, 08:27:03 PM by Jockey »

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2023, 08:28:22 PM »

<sigh>

Just stop.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2023, 08:39:44 PM »
Seems pretty obvious Commander found Hunter's stash.
"Cocaine Bear," bur wjrh a German shepherd.

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2023, 09:00:54 PM »
Cant they just take him to a farm, like my parents told me what happened to one of our dogs when I was a kid.

That happened to my family's first dog, a beagle, back in the 70's.  He bit 3 people and one day my brother and I came home from school and the parents said "they had to take to the farm".  It sounded like such a great place for dogs.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2023, 09:19:39 PM »
i'd say threaten to give commando to jockbreath, that would cure him in a new york second
don't...don't don't don't don't

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2023, 09:20:45 PM »
i'd say threaten to give commando to jockbreath, that would cure him in a new york second

Just don’t give him to Rickie Fowler.  Then the dog will be a choker and biter

PointWarrior

• All American
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2023, 10:00:54 PM »
Commander looks ferocious and the gardener looks terrified...

Dickthedribbler

• All American
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2023, 10:54:48 PM »
I've always thought German Shepherds were kind of majestic animals, so I hope no one takes any steps to simply make him "disappear".

He probably wasn't trained properly and he probably spends too much time indoors and I don't think a lot of big dogs like that.

Hook him up with someone who lives in the country and who's good with dogs. Give him a huge fenced in yard and let him live out his years chasing rabbits and lying under a shade tree.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2023, 05:15:56 AM »
I've always thought German Shepherds were kind of majestic animals, so I hope no one takes any steps to simply make him "disappear".

He probably wasn't trained properly and he probably spends too much time indoors and I don't think a lot of big dogs like that.

Hook him up with someone who lives in the country and who's good with dogs. Give him a huge fenced in yard and let him live out his years chasing rabbits and lying under a shade tree.

Yes.  Take the necessary steps to get him out of there and with a skilled trainer. 

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2023, 05:36:19 AM »

^^^ ban dis cheater

Jockey trains zir hounds (pb trick) hours after taking them in. Next time ze visits Hunter, maybe ze can spend some time with the beast
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2023, 06:16:33 AM »
I guess Commader was taken out of the home.  Hopefully the damage isn't irrevocable and he becomes a happy and healthy dog. I also read that their other German Shepherd, Major, had some problems as well. 

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2023, 06:20:20 AM »
I guess Commader was taken out of the home.  Hopefully the damage isn't irrevocable and he becomes a happy and healthy dog. I also read that their other German Shepherd, Major, had some problems as well.

I hope he eats a kid

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2023, 06:31:58 AM »
I hope he eats a kid
Don Jr. would be a good place to start

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2023, 06:38:58 AM »
Don Jr. would be a good place to start

With intensity and focus

dgies9156

• All American
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2023, 08:32:37 AM »
As a former dog owner (went to dog heaven a year ago), I quickly learned every dog has its own personality and quirks. Some adapt well to their surroundings, others don't.

Commander evidently doesn't like Secret Service agents. Could it be that Commander is anti-gun? Who knows, but the poor dog probably is very protective of the President and is doing what he thinks is his prime directive -- caring for and protecting his owner. I'm sure he's a good dog but with all of the confusion and lack of routine around a president -- any president -- Commander may just not be able to adapt.

Sounds like Commander needs a big yard, room to run and an owner who will fuss over him day and night.

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2023, 08:42:37 AM »
As a former dog owner (went to dog heaven a year ago), I quickly learned every dog has its own personality and quirks. Some adapt well to their surroundings, others don't.

Commander evidently doesn't like Secret Service agents. Could it be that Commander is anti-gun? Who knows, but the poor dog probably is very protective of the President and is doing what he thinks is his prime directive -- caring for and protecting his owner. I'm sure he's a good dog but with all of the confusion and lack of routine around a president -- any president -- Commander may just not be able to adapt.

Sounds like Commander needs a big yard, room to run and an owner who will fuss over him day and night.

I know little about this dog, but I suspect you're giving him a little too much credit. First, it's now been documented that he's attacked a number of WH staff aside from secret service agents -- so I suspect it has nothing to do with guns (which I don't think the secret service agents are in the habit of flashing -- I've seen many over the years and I've never seen one of their guns). Second, I also suspect that POTUS hasn't been anywhere near most of the incidents -- if any. I think when you're POTUS -- any POTUS -- you've got a lot going on and spend very little time with your pets. Others care for and tend to the pets and it's been my understanding that these are the individuals have been bitten. So I doubt that the dog is being protective of POTUS.   

For whatever reason, this dog just isn't suited for this environment. Maybe it's the dog; maybe it's the environment. I'm happy to hear that they've removed him from the environment.
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2023, 09:09:46 AM »
I know little about this dog, but I suspect you're giving him a little too much credit. First, it's now been documented that he's attacked a number of WH staff aside from secret service agents -- so I suspect it has nothing to do with guns (which I don't think the secret service agents are in the habit of flashing -- I've seen many over the years and I've never seen one of their guns). Second, I also suspect that POTUS hasn't been anywhere near most of the incidents -- if any. I think when you're POTUS -- any POTUS -- you've got a lot going on and spend very little time with your pets. Others care for and tend to the pets and it's been my understanding that these are the individuals have been bitten. So I doubt that the dog is being protective of POTUS.   

For whatever reason, this dog just isn't suited for this environment. Maybe it's the dog; maybe it's the environment. I'm happy to hear that they've removed him from the environment.

I essentially agree with this analysis. And again, they had problems with their other German Shepherd.  We do not know all of the facts but it's clear this dog was not comfortable or trained properly at that residence.  I'm glad he will get some help. 

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2023, 09:50:21 AM »

This is a false statement.

Lots of big dog breeds make fantastic small home/apartment dogs precisely because they're giant and prefer to lounge around

MUBurrow

• All American
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2023, 09:58:24 AM »
Commander is only two, so its pretty laughable to write him off with the "welp some dogs just can't be helped, better put 'em down" imo.  But he probably also won't get any better staying at the WH.  Consistency is the most important part of puppy training, and I am guessing that the WH is just about the least consistent environment imaginable for a young pup.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2023, 10:11:09 AM »
Commander is only two, so its pretty laughable to write him off with the "welp some dogs just can't be helped, better put 'em down" imo.  But he probably also won't get any better staying at the WH.  Consistency is the most important part of puppy training, and I am guessing that the WH is just about the least consistent environment imaginable for a young pup.

Agreed.  Some of these comments are not only laughable but homicidal.  And not the least bit amusing. 

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2023, 10:18:38 AM »
Agreed.  Some of these comments are not only laughable but homicidal.  And not the least bit amusing.
Hate to break it to you, but a dog is not human. (Not that I am arguing he should be put down)

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2023, 10:22:07 AM »
I’d be curious how ferocious these bites are. If it is like the picture shown, then I think it’s a pretty loose definition. Our dog is pretty mouthy and when she gets excited, tends to use her mouth to show affection. She’s not even close to breaking skin.

If it’s more of an attacking bite, I’d be surprised that they let it get to 12.

MUBurrow

• All American
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2023, 10:39:14 AM »
I’d be curious how ferocious these bites are. If it is like the picture shown, then I think it’s a pretty loose definition. Our dog is pretty mouthy and when she gets excited, tends to use her mouth to show affection. She’s not even close to breaking skin.

If it’s more of an attacking bite, I’d be surprised that they let it get to 12.

Agreed.  Is this "any time it breaks the skin we have to report it becuase its technically a workplace injury" type of thing?  Because double digit legit, aggressive bites is prettt crazy - especially with all the resources that can be brought to bear to rectify the situation. 

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2023, 10:48:42 AM »
How come the dog is only biting secret service agents?  I think they’re part of the deep state

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2023, 10:51:11 AM »
How come the dog is only biting secret service agents?  I think they’re part of the deep state

The truth is that they're all actually just quietly feeding him treats and pretending they've been bitten.

It's the second biggest witch hunt in the history of the USA.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2023, 12:41:45 PM »
Bad owner, bad dawg
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2023, 12:52:18 PM »
The truth is that they're all actually just quietly feeding him treats and pretending they've been bitten.

It's the second biggest witch hunt in the history of the USA.

Sounds like Commander has enough votes from the Freedom Caucus to be elected the next speaker of the house

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2023, 02:37:11 PM »
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2023, 04:25:56 PM »
Sounds like Commander has enough votes from the Freedom Caucus to be elected the next speaker of the house

The Republicans are looking for someone with some bite.

CreightonWarrior

• Starter
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2023, 04:32:33 PM »
Too soft on crime

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2023, 04:40:23 PM »
[/color]

One problem dog, probably the dog; two problem dogs probably the owner. My wife and I are in our mid 70s and our two 90+ pound labs can at times can be a handful, but they have never bitten anyone. Perhaps the Bidens are just two busy and even too old to manage a high energy breed like a german shepherd. Good socialization when their pups is important and just on the surface it appears that neither Commander nor Major were socialized.

WellsstreetWanderer

• All American
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2023, 04:43:40 PM »

As a long time dog owner of a number of hunting dogs plus working with many trainers I am of the opinion that it’s owners not dogs that are to blame. Know the breed you want    Different breeds have different temperaments. Shepards are not the right breed for a busy , chaotic surroundings. Commander was probably not the right fit for the White House.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2023, 05:06:24 PM »
Cesar Millan's got nothing on Scoop.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2023, 05:15:43 PM »

As a long time dog owner of a number of hunting dogs plus working with many trainers I am of the opinion that it’s owners not dogs that are to blame. Know the breed you want    Different breeds have different temperaments. Shepards are not the right breed for a busy , chaotic surroundings. Commander was probably not the right fit for the White House.

Virtually always an owner problem. When the owner has very little time to spend with the dog it’s even worse.

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2023, 05:25:46 PM »
Presidents should just get cats. They don't care where their owner is most of the time.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2023, 06:28:21 PM »
Presidents should just get cats. They don't care where their owner is most of the time.

Or a 🐢 maybe?

Dickthedribbler

• All American
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2023, 06:55:52 PM »

If I'm not mistaken Socks the Cat ( Bill Clinton's kitten) was the last White House feline.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2023, 07:05:08 PM »
If I'm not mistaken Socks the Cat ( Bill Clinton's kitten) was the last White House feline.

Monica came later.

Dickthedribbler

• All American
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2023, 07:20:45 PM »
Monica came later.

Lenny----I didn't type "kitten". I typed a synonym which got auto-corrected. I believe I violated acceptable standards.

lostpassword

• Starter
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2023, 07:28:31 PM »
Virtually always an owner problem.

So do we need to put down Joe or Jill?  Both?

Scoop Snoop

• All American
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2023, 08:08:42 PM »

I laughed at "their owner".  Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.
Wild horses couldn't drag me into either political party, but for very different reasons.

"All of our answers are unencumbered by the thought process." NPR's Click and Clack of Car Talk.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2023, 04:31:02 AM »
Feed it to a manatee.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2023, 09:40:55 AM »

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2023, 10:37:07 AM »
Monica came later.

That was Bill.  Her dress was ruined as a result.

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2023, 11:11:48 AM »
I laughed at "their owner".  Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Good catch. You are correct.

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2023, 12:24:14 AM »
About the idea that dogs are a reflection of their owners ...

And where is PETA?

Joe Biden kicks his dog in the head and people wonder why the dog is biting people in the White House!?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyCkSJEtSxq/
Western Progressives have one worldview, the correct one.

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2023, 12:31:30 AM »
Commander is not the first Biden Doig that bit people in the White House. His Dog Major (also a German Shepherd) had to be relocated back to their Delaware house in early 2021 because he was also biting WH staff.

He even has his own Wiki page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_(Joe_Biden%27s_dog)

Dogs are a reflection of their owners.
Western Progressives have one worldview, the correct one.

feedback