[May 09, 2024, 08:12:51 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Uncle Rico
[May 09, 2024, 04:40:58 PM]

Bill Scholl Retiring by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[May 09, 2024, 02:42:00 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Herman Cain
[May 09, 2024, 12:49:34 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Andrew Bogut High Fives himself  (Read 4389 times)

Mayor McCheese

• All American
Andrew Bogut High Fives himself
« on: April 18, 2008, 02:45:13 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc11PUnFgkQ

a must watch if you enjoy humor, after a free throw, Bogut goes off the line to slap hands with teammates, well no one comes out... he continues to high five the air.  I can't stop laughing at it
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/NCAA/dayone&sportCat=ncb

pure genius stuff by Bill Simmons, remember to read day 2

MUCrew

• All American
Re: Andrew Bogut High Fives himself
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 02:54:07 PM »
saw this a couple of weeks ago...still sad and ridiculous.  :)

muwarrior87

• All American
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 04:56:30 PM »
once everyone else on the bucks lost faith in the season, bogut was the only one that continued to play the entire year.  Redd would off and on but bogut was the only person that brought it night in and night out when he was healthy.

mosarsour

• All American
  • IV
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2008, 01:00:27 PM »
once everyone else on the bucks lost faith in the season, bogut was the only one that continued to play the entire year.  Redd would off and on but bogut was the only person that brought it night in and night out when he was healthy.

+1

drewm88

• All American
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 12:01:08 AM »
Agreed. Gained a lot of respect for Bogut this season. I think Hammond should look to build around him more than any other player, including Redd. Redd will only be the #1 guy on a successful team if either his supporting cast is incredible or he improves quite a bit. Bogut won't be the #1 guy, but he obviously cares, and I'd take good talent and heart over great talent and no heart any day.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2008, 08:40:24 AM »
Agreed. Gained a lot of respect for Bogut this season. I think Hammond should look to build around him more than any other player, including Redd. Redd will only be the #1 guy on a successful team if either his supporting cast is incredible or he improves quite a bit. Bogut won't be the #1 guy, but he obviously cares, and I'd take good talent and heart over great talent and no heart any day.

mike redd cant play defense and takes days off.

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 09:15:54 AM »
It's not special if someone doesn't play defense in the NBA. Almost no one does. The fact that Redd doesn't play D makes him normal. It's the guys that actually do that stand out.

feedback