'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: BET Rollcall  (Read 3825 times)

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
Re: BET Rollcall
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2024, 04:41:13 PM »
I think the team might be at the Ritz Carlton on 28th, I am staying down the street and may have seen them yesterday - I saw guys getting off a bus with shirts that seemed to say Nova.

Chevy? Probably Dayton fans

swoopem

• All American
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2024, 06:24:06 PM »
I land at LaGuardia at 4:30pm tomorrow and am going to the lower east side.

I’m assuming an Uber is gonna be a b!itch and will take a hour plus. Maybe 2. Anyone know if I could Uber to a train and take the train in? Normally I fly into Newark so I can train to Penn Station. Not a fan of LaGuardia
Bring back FFP!!!

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2024, 07:23:33 PM »
I land at LaGuardia at 4:30pm tomorrow and am going to the lower east side.

I’m assuming an Uber is gonna be a b!itch and will take a hour plus. Maybe 2. Anyone know if I could Uber to a train and take the train in? Normally I fly into Newark so I can train to Penn Station. Not a fan of LaGuardia

There is a free bus called LaGuardia Link that takes you directly to the nearest Subway station about 8-10 minutes away from LGA.  There are a zillion signs for it near the luggage pickup.

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2024, 07:57:38 PM »
Jerel McNeal could not be a nicer person.  I meet him tonight.  He'll be in NYC the rest of the week.

Warriors4ever

• All American
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2024, 11:29:35 PM »
Re:LaGuardia - I remember several years ago taking the bus from the airport to the Jackson Heights MTA stop.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2024, 06:15:56 AM »
There is a free bus called LaGuardia Link that takes you directly to the nearest Subway station about 8-10 minutes away from LGA.  There are a zillion signs for it near the luggage pickup.

This is the way. 

tower912

• All American
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2024, 06:16:22 AM »
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

DegenerateDish

• All American
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2024, 07:04:02 AM »
I got to NYC last night and realized this morning all I packed was MU sweatshirts. Early summer in NYC didn’t resonate with me while packing.

If there’s some MU hosted spot where they are selling merch, please do tell.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2024, 07:16:33 AM »
I got to NYC last night and realized this morning all I packed was MU sweatshirts. Early summer in NYC didn’t resonate with me while packing.

Amazon some stuff to your hotel room if you get desperate.

swoopem

• All American
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2024, 07:24:20 AM »

Thank you. This is my plan. You just saved me a could hours and now I can have a few more beers during the pregame
Bring back FFP!!!

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2024, 08:59:07 AM »
I got to NYC last night and realized this morning all I packed was MU sweatshirts.

Go commando

Miss Katie’s

• All American
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2024, 09:00:22 AM »

There will probably be an MU specific tournament shirt or two for sale at MSG. 

tower912

• All American
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2024, 09:00:43 AM »
Buy scissors.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

Scoop Snoop

• All American
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2024, 09:32:08 AM »
Buy scissors.

Or pay a nasty looking guy on the street to pull out his knife and cut off the sleeves. And hope he stops there.
Wild horses couldn't drag me into either political party, but for very different reasons.

"All of our answers are unencumbered by the thought process." NPR's Click and Clack of Car Talk.

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2024, 09:59:38 AM »
Thank you. This is my plan. You just saved me a could hours and now I can have a few more beers during the pregame

I was very ticked off at myself I didn't take LaGuardia Link last year.  I paid for a shuttle bus to Grand Central.  They told me it would arrive at LGA in less than 20 minutes.  I was wiped after a business trip so I figured why not.  Then in became sorry, another 30 minutes, then another, then another.....

I was aggravated I didn't follow my gut and original plan and taken the LaGuardia Link bus to the Subway.  I would have been back in Connecticut for the full amount of time I waited.  At some point they offered me a refund, but said it's only another 20 minutes.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2024, 10:00:11 AM »
Turn some of them into unique sweater vests.   Sell them on ebay when you get home and use the money to buy newer, better stuff.

DegenerateDish

• All American
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2024, 11:00:51 AM »
Nothing like the Thursday late morning excitement on the streets around MSG during the BET. Helps that the weather is ridiculously nice. Ran into Lovell on 8th walking to MSG, tons of MU fans so far. Having been to the Big 10 & Pac 12 tournaments before, there’s nothing that compares to the Big East at MSG.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2024, 11:10:38 AM »
Nothing like the Thursday late morning excitement on the streets around MSG during the BET. Helps that the weather is ridiculously nice. Ran into Lovell on 8th walking to MSG, tons of MU fans so far. Having been to the Big 10 & Pac 12 tournaments before, there’s nothing that compares to the Big East at MSG.

And to think the ACC gave up MSG lol

swoopem

• All American
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2024, 04:38:04 PM »
I was very ticked off at myself I didn't take LaGuardia Link last year.  I paid for a shuttle bus to Grand Central.  They told me it would arrive at LGA in less than 20 minutes.  I was wiped after a business trip so I figured why not.  Then in became sorry, another 30 minutes, then another, then another.....

I was aggravated I didn't follow my gut and original plan and taken the LaGuardia Link bus to the Subway.  I would have been back in Connecticut for the full amount of time I waited.  At some point they offered me a refund, but said it's only another 20 minutes.

Just got to my location in west village. That was a breeze. Thanks again!

Time to get drunk! See everyone at Mustang Harry’s #mubb
Bring back FFP!!!

Ardmore Mug

• All American
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2024, 08:25:51 PM »
Just left Mustang Harry’s!!!  Great place!!! Great crowd!!! Owner loves MU!!! Onto MSG and a big W coming tonight !!!! Go Warriors!!!   8-)
Back to MH after the game !!!

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2024, 11:41:24 PM »
Coming down tomorrow. Can’t pass up the semifinal.  Too much fun.

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2024, 06:00:19 AM »
UConn, St. John’s, Providence, and Marquette in the semis. Should be a wild, raucous crowd. Hope you got your tickets early.
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2024, 06:58:48 AM »
UConn, St. John’s, Providence, and Marquette in the semis. Should be a wild, raucous crowd. Hope you got your tickets early.

Creighton fans will be selling

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2024, 07:47:18 AM »
Creighton fans will be selling

There's always going to be fans selling before the semifinals. Nova, SH, and X will be selling too. The supply will be there (although probably less because fewer people probably make the trip from Cinci and Omaha than NYC and CT). But with UConn, SJU, and PC, the demand will be pretty high.
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2024, 07:53:25 AM »
There's always going to be fans selling before the semifinals. Nova, SH, and X will be selling too. The supply will be there (although probably less because fewer people probably make the trip from Cinci and Omaha than NYC and CT). But with UConn, SJU, and PC, the demand will be pretty high.

Price is an output...high demand is because its going to be a crazy Fri night at the BET.  If you don't need to buy a plane ticket/hotel/etc the calculus completely changes.