[Today at 08:09:02 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Zog from Margo
[Today at 04:49:39 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Hards Alumni
[Today at 01:00:40 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by 1SE
[Today at 05:22:49 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: NBDL  (Read 521 times)

tower912

• All American
NBDL
« on: November 16, 2015, 08:13:05 AM »
Went to the season opener of the local NBDL franchise.     Saw some familiar faces playing for both teams.
Damian Saunders is still around, playing for the 87ers.   Wished I had sign that said 'Crean says hello' or something like that. 
Ebanks from WVU.
Sims from Georgetown.
Boatwright from UConn.

Impressions?   I can't imagine how difficult it must be to put in any kind of system with the rate of roster turnover.    I was expecting a complete guards game, but they did run some post ups and some iso's for some of the bigs.  Basically, it looked like a really high level pick-up game, but one where everyone understood the same basic principles.   Too many early-shot clock 3's for my taste.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

source?

• All American
Re: NBDL
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 02:00:53 PM »
Sounds about right. The NBDL is basically a warehouse for talent that's borderline, and some that isn't but they need to fill out the roster.

feedback