'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Big East to Implode Sunday? Mass Exodus being Predicted  (Read 19541 times)

NersEllenson

• All American
Re: Big East to Implode Sunday? Mass Exodus being Predicted
« Reply #100 on: October 03, 2011, 04:57:29 PM »
Pretty sure I was still drunk when I woke up this morning, but this is pretty much what I was trying to say.

So you woke up at 8:11PM LAST NIGHT and were still drunk this morning?  Wait??  Another lie? You posted the idiotic comment last night at 8:11PM - yet today blame it on you being drunk this morning...

Once again..caught in a lie, and not man enough to fess up to reality.  That my friend is what I call a poser, closet case, whatever - and you call me insufferable??!!  Please.
"I'm not sure Cadougan would fix the problems on this team. I'm not even convinced he would be better for this team than DeWil is."

BrewCity77, December 8, 2013

NersEllenson

• All American
« Reply #101 on: October 03, 2011, 04:58:25 PM »
The BE markets are so overrated its amazing. The BE supposedly has NYC, all of Jersey, Philly, DC and Chicago. With that said, why did the slow, boring B10 brand of basketball outdraw the BE when comparing conference tournaments just last year? I was lead to believe that MSG was the end all, be all? I guess America didnt like UConns story....

Believe it says 8:11PM October 2nd?
"I'm not sure Cadougan would fix the problems on this team. I'm not even convinced he would be better for this team than DeWil is."

Aughnanure

• All American
« Reply #102 on: October 03, 2011, 05:11:38 PM »
So you woke up at 8:11PM LAST NIGHT and were still drunk this morning?  Wait??  Another lie? You posted the idiotic comment last night at 8:11PM - yet today blame it on you being drunk this morning...

Once again..caught in a lie, and not man enough to fess up to reality.  That my friend is what I call a poser, closet case, whatever - and you call me insufferable??!!  Please.

Just stop, no one cares about this lame argument any more.
“All men dream; but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.” - T.E. Lawrence

NersEllenson

• All American
« Reply #103 on: October 03, 2011, 06:19:34 PM »
Just stop, no one cares about this lame argument any more.

And who appointed you mouthpiece for the whole board on this topic/argument?  Is muhs03 your boy or something?  The dude is a poser.  Sorry for calling a spade a spade.

Aughnanure

• All American
« Reply #104 on: October 03, 2011, 06:39:07 PM »
And who appointed you mouthpiece for the whole board on this topic/argument?  Is muhs03 your boy or something?  The dude is a poser.  Sorry for calling a spade a spade.

Who cares if he is a poser or not? You constantly want to attack and argue about the person and not the argument and consistently turn a discussion about an actual topic into something else that only a few people can weigh in on.
“All men dream; but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.” - T.E. Lawrence

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #105 on: October 03, 2011, 07:19:09 PM »

You are insufferable because you are, once again, attacking the poster and not the point he made.  Seriously, you make this board unreadable with your attacks.  Seriously, the guy makes a misleading statement and you jump all over him because he has said negative things about MU in the past.  Get over it...

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #106 on: October 03, 2011, 08:28:57 PM »
This is a really good thread.

Nukem2

• All American
« Reply #107 on: October 03, 2011, 09:02:02 PM »
This is a really good thread.
It's Ners-de..... :'(

NersEllenson

• All American
« Reply #108 on: October 03, 2011, 11:04:44 PM »

You are insufferable because you are, once again, attacking the poster and not the point he made.  Seriously, you make this board unreadable with your attacks.  Seriously, the guy makes a misleading statement and you jump all over him because he has said negative things about MU in the past.  Get over it...

The feeling is mutual Sultan.  Ironic that you, being one of the most condescending posters here, would make the above statement.  And lastly - why would I attack the point the poser made - when others had already provided data and evidence that illustrated his point had NO merit to it at all.  I wasn't the only one who took offense to his condescending tone/post - but no surprise you jump in to try to defend a fellow condescending individual.  Get over it.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #109 on: October 04, 2011, 07:54:02 AM »
I thought his arguments were misleading regarding the BE tournament, but I understood and attempted to clarify what he meant regarding BE markets.  I never defended him until you, once again, started to question his loyalty, which is something you like to do when people make negative statements.

And you can call me condescending all you want, but the fact remains that I have never been banned from this board...the mods have never PMed me about my behavior. 

So at least one of us knows where the line is.

NersEllenson

• All American
« Reply #110 on: October 04, 2011, 09:35:50 AM »
I thought his arguments were misleading regarding the BE tournament, but I understood and attempted to clarify what he meant regarding BE markets.  I never defended him until you, once again, started to question his loyalty, which is something you like to do when people make negative statements.

And you can call me condescending all you want, but the fact remains that I have never been banned from this board...the mods have never PMed me about my behavior. 

So at least one of us knows where the line is.

Yes - I do like to call out people who's motives aren't sincere - and those who dog the MU program.  In the latest case (now that Chicos is gone), we have muhs03 submit that the Big 10 outdrew the Big East, but then amended to mean he meant in terms of TV ratings, and then further amended that his foolish point was made due to being hungover Monday (yet he made the condescending point Sunday night??!)  I mean come on - how do you award any credibility to such a poster???

Why don't you attack my argument (which basically confirmed and clearly illustrated my hunch that muhs03 is a poser, and the jerk known as Speakeasy on the JSOnline forum board who took cheap shot after cheap shot at MU, while glorifying Syracuse all the day long.)

And as for me being PM'd about conduct/banned for 2 weeks - yeah, I should have risen to a higher ground than taking the bait laid out by Chicos and his passive aggressive B.S. toward Buzz and MU.  And if you would, could you share with me why it is so wrong that I defend Buzz and MU 95% of the time in all matters?  This is, after all, a Marquette basketball forum, and "fan" board.  Yes - at times some fans can be idiots and lack perspective - and therefore make dumb statements and points - but as fans - shouldn't we be largely supportive of our school/team/coaching staff?

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2011, 10:06:56 AM »
And people said this place would be dull without the Bondsman.

Canadian Dimes

• All American
« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2011, 12:11:46 PM »

actually I was thinking that muhs03 was probably a reincarnation of Chicos.

Ners has muhs03 cyber- stalked you?  If not then we can rule out the reincarnation theory.

Norm

• All American
« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2011, 12:17:56 PM »
What happened to Chicos?

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #114 on: October 04, 2011, 12:26:37 PM »
What happened to Chicos?

He was banned a few months back.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

NersEllenson

• All American
« Reply #115 on: October 04, 2011, 12:51:54 PM »
actually I was thinking that muhs03 was probably a reincarnation of Chicos.

Ners has muhs03 cyber- stalked you?  If not then we can rule out the reincarnation theory.

Nope - muhs03 has not cyber-stalked me Bondsmen style - so yes, we can say with a good degree of certainty, he is not the Bondsmen.  Wish I could link some of the posts of Speakeasy from JSOnline from several years back...its quite clear muhs03 is the same dude...and that Speakeasy guy just trashed everything about Milwaukee, MU, Buzz...anything..pretty sure he got banned there..only to resurface here and realize he couldn't be quite as inflammatory...but eventually the spots of a snake are always revealed.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #116 on: October 04, 2011, 01:18:21 PM »
What happened to Chicos?

He developed a rare and incurable case of carpel tunnel syndrome which will preclude him  ever typing again.

Currently he's writing (using the dictaphone) several books in his now signfiicant spare time. They include "It's Indiana, It's Indiana- The Wit and Wisdom of Tom Crean","Winning with Traditionals - The Bo Ryan Story" and "The Squirminator - Buzz Williams at MU" (with a forward by Brad Forster).

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #117 on: October 05, 2011, 10:10:18 AM »
[Waving hands in the air]
Hey... still waiting on those Big Ten tournament ratings over here.  Any day now would be fine.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.