MUScoop > Hangin' at the Al

Dj newbill fan

Pages: << < (8/8)

ATWizJr:

--- Quote from: PhillyCoach on June 03, 2010, 05:47:51 AM ---whats your point? If you wanna know my real name just ask.

--- End quote ---

Personally, I don't understand the need to know your name.  I'm just happy that DJ is a Warrior and I'm interested in what you have to say about him as a person and a player.  Thanks for your info.

GGGG:

--- Quote from: ATWizJr on June 03, 2010, 06:23:07 AM ---Personally, I don't understand the need to know your name.  I'm just happy that DJ is a Warrior and I'm interested in what you have to say about him as a person and a player.  Thanks for your info.

--- End quote ---

Agreed.

4everwarriors:

I mean JC, you cats are incredible. PhillyCoach comes on, gives us insight on a new Warrior and some are just suspicious. When have we ever gotten real info instead of just our amateur opinions? Frickin' Buzz could post here and some of you dudes would wonder what the hell he knows. Hell, show respect and class, incredible.

PhillyCoach:

its cool guys thanks for all ur comments but i understand that there will be some who has other agendas thats life but i wil say this i will alway maintain a positive attitude when interacting on this site

JPapi2525:

--- Quote from: PhillyCoach on June 03, 2010, 11:30:26 AM ---its cool guys thanks for all ur comments but i understand that there will be some who has other agendas thats life but i wil say this i will alway maintain a positive attitude when interacting on this site

--- End quote ---

Very Classy. Thanks coach. Can't wait for DJ.

Pages: << < (8/8)

Go to full version